First Night Nerves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaTim
TinaTim
11 Followers

I looked up in confusion to see if anything was wrong. Before my eyes, an animal-like anger seemed to grow within him as his excitement increased. I began to feel a little frightened, completely exposed and at the mercy of this powerful, lustful man. Suddenly I felt Barry’s movements change. His thrusts became much harder and more violent and he began to grunt loudly with each thrust. It began to hurt me.

“Barry!” I protested, but to no effect. His grunts were loud and sharp now and his thrusts fast.

Through eyes clouding with tears of pain but still some pleasure, I saw in the mirror his face now hard, screwed up with lust as he lost the last remnants of control. To try and protect myself, I leaned further over the sink, my forearms now resting along its edges, my hands grasping the taps to brace my body against his onslaught. Barry was reaching a shattering climax. His face was a picture of pure lust as he used his powerful thigh muscles to drive himself into me over and over again.

I bit my tongue as new sensations began to flow through me. Barry’s thrusts lifted me onto my tiptoes every time he drove his hard cock into my rectum and my head banged into the wall with each blow. My long hair fell across my face making it hard to see in the mirror and my ass burned with friction as the lubrication began to fail. A hot wet feeling spread outwards from below my anus, along the inside of my thighs and up into my stomach. I looked down between my legs and realised that despite my soft cock, the repeated pounding of my rectum and prostate had made me cum. Semen was dripping from my swaying cock into the panties around my thighs.

Still Barry hammered into me. His hands now gripped my hips and as his climax finally hit him he shouted incoherently out loud. His final thrusts lifted me bodily from the ground, impaled on his massive erection, my white trainers barely touching the floor. I felt torn open, helpless and abused.

At last to my relief his passion broke and he began to cum inside me, his body twitching as I felt cascades of semen filling my ass, and running in long sticky streams down the inside of my thighs. Barry’s erection throbbed within me, embedded in my guts.

He lowered my feet to the floor as his erection gradually softened. I tried to take my weight on my legs but they trembled too much. As Barry silently pulled his now flaccid cock out of my ravaged ass and turned away, my knees gave way and I sank to the bathroom floor, panting for breath, wounded both physically and emotionally.

Barry turned his face away, unable to look at me. Sitting on the cold marble floor, I saw blood on my new white panties and realised that the wetness on the floor was also tinged pink. I began to cry.

We sat in silence, unsure what had happened.

“Tina.” Barry suddenly swung round to face me. “Tina I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.” I couldn’t reply. His voice sounded choked as he went on. “I don’t know what came over me.”

Still I could not respond, terrified that his violence had been from disgust at me.

Barry stood up unsteadily and offered me his hand. I didn’t move. He then bent over and to my surprise picked me up bodily, carrying me through to the bedroom where he laid me on the bed. I didn’t resist, but laid there motionless, my hair across my face, my skirt rumpled up around my waist, my knees dawn up in front of me, my panties still around my thighs. He sat alongside me and gently stroked my hair. Perhaps he didn’t despise me. Despite the pain in my ass, I began to feel a little better. My crying stopped.

“Tina, I’ve never been so turned on in my life.” He whispered. “I just couldn’t stop. I’m so sorry. I would never hurt you, I love you!”

Relieved beyond belief, I reached out to him and pulled him onto the bed next to me. We hugged each other in silence, our bodies at first stiff, then moulding together. The pain in my ass gradually became less important. The fear in my mind was fading less slowly.

“I thought you hated me. When you hurt me, I thought it was because you found me disgusting.” I eventually said. He shook his head.

“You’re beautiful, Tina.”

I was badly shaken and although I didn't want to leave, I felt tense and a little frightened at the passion I had released. Barry hadn't been repelled by me - that was a relief - but the strength of his desire had caught me by surprise. On the one hand it made me feel good that I could stir such powerful feelings, on the other hand, I had been hurt.

We lay in each other's arms for a long time until my body lost some of its tension and it was time for him to take me home.

***

About two weeks later, Barry called to arrange to see me again. I think he was expecting me to refuse, but I agreed. I met him as Tim and we had dinner together in a local restaurant. He was still shaken by his loss of control and unsure whether he had destroyed our relationship. We talked for a long time before going back to his hotel and, very gently, making love – this time as Barry and Tim. It was my first time as a man. It was gentle, considerate and loving.

But I prefer being Tina.

(Some of you have asked about condoms. Although I do not mention it in the stories, Barry and I used them for the first nine months. We do not use them any more because, apart from our female partners, we have promised not to have unprotected sex with anyone else – and we trust each other to keep that promise.)

TinaTim
TinaTim
11 Followers
12