First Night Nerves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinaTim
TinaTim
11 Followers

"That's about as good as it gets with you." I laughed and kissed her once again.

"Watch that, I'll get jealous." Interjected Barry, returning with a large plate of bacon and eggs. As he sat down, Debbie and I rose to get our breakfast. As we reached the buffet table she asked me.

"Well, would you like to do it again?"

"Oh yes. Yes please. But I'm not sure Barry was expecting a … well, a virgin."

"Barry has already told Monica that he thought you were wonderful. They want to see us again – perhaps before Christmas. Would you like that?"

I thought for a minute. "As long as we're still a couple. It mustn't damage our relationship."

"It won't Tim. I love you. You know that."

"I love you too."

It took nearly a full week for my boy to return to nearly normal. Each trip to the toilet reminded me of the wonderful way in which Barry took my virginity, as I now think of that night.

On the Monday afternoon at work, a bouquet of flowers arrived for me, addressed to Timothy. They were beautiful. I opened the card at my desk, the others very curious. It read:

Dearest Tina, I loved our time together on Saturday. I hope you enjoyed it too. I would love to see you again, with or without the girls. Call me. With love Barry.

I slipped it into my pocket unobserved.

We now meet Barry and Monica several times a year, in new and exciting hotels all over Europe. They have a baby now and are very much in love, but we all still really appreciate the freedom to explore the other side of our sexuality. We trust each other completely.

I could never have an affair with another woman, I believe that would be wrong, but my relationship with Barry is different and, most importantly, acceptable to Debbie who I still love madly.

Debbie and Is till go out occasionally as girlfriends and will always do so as long as I can still pass for a real girl. I know in a few years that will become difficult – so I'm making the most of life now.

TinaTim
TinaTim
11 Followers