First Night of Our Holiday

Story Info
Ben and I go on holiday.
1.5k words
3.88
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second submission to Literotica; I tried to improve on my first story. Comments and feedback would be much appreciated – Enjoy!

Ben and I both in our early twenties. Ben has short blonde hair, blue eyes and a toned body; he's roughly 6ft in height. I, myself, have medium length dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a slim figure with C-cup breasts and a nice ass. I am average height, roughly 5ft5. I like to think I look after the way I look and try to be in the best shape I can. Ben never seems to complain, he's always full of compliments. Ben and I had been planning and waiting to our holiday, we needed a break away from our busy and tiring jobs; Ben a hard working paramedic and I work in the animal industry. It had been a long time since either of us had a relaxing holiday.

We decided that the Greek island of Zante would provide us with just what we needed. We'd booked a 5-star hotel near the beach for two weeks; blue skies, sand and sun sounded perfect. In the build-up to the holiday Ben's work became very hectic which meant we barely got to see each other, let alone make time for just the two of us. So when the time came and our plane took off we both let out a sigh, knowing that we're both so glad to leave everything behind and focus on ourselves.

We arrived in Zante at 11AM and it was a typical hot summer day, probably near 40°C. Once we had got to our hotel room and unpacked most of our things we decided to take a wonder down to the nearby beach. Before leaving I changed from my travelling clothes in to my red bikini which revealed my C-cup breasts and my legs just enough to tease Ben, which I know he loves. I also put on a see-though and short white dress over the top. I walked out of the bathroom where I got changed and was greeted by Ben's lips, kissing me ever so softly. He whispered "You look beautiful baby". We both smiled and walked hand-in-hand out of our room and down the corridor out of the hotel. The beach was only a five minute walk from the complex, but it seemed longer due to the heat. It was a beautiful beach, hot white sand and a clear blue sea, we knew it was going to be a perfect holiday away. We went right down to the water and paddled in the cool waves; Ben put his arm around me and kissed my head.

We strolled further up the beach and found a nice spot half in the sun with some shade too. I took the towels out of the bag and placed them down on the hot sand; Ben sat down and got the sun cream out. I pulled my white dress off slowly, knowing that he was probably watching I pretended to accidently drop my dress, and ever so slowly bent right over to pick it up. I knew he'd like that, he always commented on how much he liked my ass, especially when I show it off. I picked up the dress and folded it up and lent over to put it in the bag, giving him a good view of my boobs as they almost pop out of my bikini top. I sit down on my towel and begin to rub sun cream into my legs and arms. Ben offers to help me; he squeezes some onto my back and shoulders and slowly rubs it in. I have always loved the way his hands felt on my skin, the way he sends tingles all over my body with every touch. He gets to my shoulders and moves my hair out of the way. He softly kisses my neck as he rubs the cream into my shoulders and down my arms.

Once he finishes I lie down on the towel and let my body soak up the sun, the heat feels so good. I slide my fingers underneath the spaghetti straps of my bikini and pull them off my arms, only to prevent strap marks. My skin always goes a golden brown after I've been in the sun. Ben says he's going to go for a swim and that he wouldn't be long. He's never really been one for sitting in the sun for long periods of time; his skin is naturally paler in comparison to mine. I drift off into a semi-sleep while Ben is gone, just listening to all the sounds around me.

It must have been about ten to fifteen minutes later when I felt my bikini top being moved aside and my boobs being set free. I opened my eyes to see Ben kneeling on his towel with a cheeky grin on his face. "You look so hot lying there baby, couldn't help myself" I encourage him to continue with what he was trying to do. He climbs on top of me, so he's straddling me. Then lifts me up just enough to undo the tie on my bikini, and lies me back down. Then he takes my boobs in his hands and begins to massage them, slowly at first, he leans in and kisses them both all over, kissing my nipples. Then takes my nipples in his fingers and pinches them lightly, making them harden. He kiss them again, and licking them, getting a little faster. He kisses down my body, undoes the ties on my bikini bottoms and pulls it off.

Ben uses his hands to spread my legs and gets between them. He kisses my pussy, licks a finger and gently runs it along my pussy, from my clit right down. I let out a little moan. He licks up and down my pink juicy pussy, paying special attention to my clit. He slowly licks it up and down and gently sucks on it. Ben then comes back up and kisses me again, but more passionately, I feel his warm tongue in my mouth and I'm able to taste my juices. He tells me to lay there and enjoy, which I had every intention of doing. Ben goes back between my legs again and runs his hands down my body, spreads my pussy apart and begins to rub my clit in slow circular motion, he spits on my pussy and rubs my clit faster. I let out a louder moan. Ben begins to lick my pussy very fast, darting his tongue in and out of my pussy making me moan like crazy. I begin to feel my orgasm building in my body. Ben rams his fingers into my pussy making me scream his name. All of a sudden Ben stops. Snogs me again "I want something first before I let you cum, suck on my cock"

He lies down on the towel. I feel so turned on I practically rip his shorts off. I spread his legs and lie in between them, I take his cock in my hand and rub it up and down so fast as I watch the expression on his face change, I could tell he enjoyed it, he was also moaning very loudly, begging me not to stop. I start sucking on his cock furiously, getting it all in my mouth. When Ben's cock is fully hard it's around 8", I've always been a lover of big cock, I love the way his feels in my mouth. Ben is almost screaming my name, he grabs the back of my head and forces my mouth down on his cock, and he repeatedly pulls me by the hair so I'm forced to suck it as fast as he wants it. He moans for me to fuck him. I don't need to be told twice. I straddle him and slip his cock in my soaking juicy pussy and moan so loudly as it goes in. He grabs my ass and holds my hips as I slam into his cock. I rub my boobs and moan so loudly as his cock is forced further into my pussy. Ben rubs my clit as I continue to bounce up and down. Ben pushes me off him "Get on your hands and knees"

I do as he says and all of a sudden I let out a scream as his cock is rammed into my pussy from behind. Ben slaps my ass as he pounds my pussy harder and faster than ever before. It doesn't take long before we're both at orgasm point. I cum hard all over Ben's cock and let out a loud moan. Ben spins me round so I'm just on my knees. He tells me to play with my boobs. I rub his cock so fast and cums all over my boobs.

This became a holiday to remember as most of our days became all about Ben and I.