First Night of Passion

Story Info
Her first and only man seduces her.
1.7k words
4.23
61.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do you think I can make it?” I was at a party that night, and there was lots of alcohol. I was sitting on a chair up stairs next to the balustrade that over looked the entrance hallway. It had been a long night and I remember wearing nothing but a bikini top and a flowing sarong around my hips. A man came toward me and grabbed hold of the balustrade, looking over. He was tall, and heavily muscled, one of those guys who likes to lift weights. His skin was olive colored and his hair was black. I’d always been attracted to those kinds of guys, and this one had the body of a god to boot. He’d leaned back while holding the railing and looked at me, asking if I thought he would make it.

“What? The jump from the railing to the floor?” It was quite a distance down, and I became worried that he would get hurt, and I had suddenly become very interested in his health. “Please don’t!” We were both probably drunk, at least a little bit. He leaned real close to me with his head next to mine. I could feel his breath on my neck and it made my heart beat in double time and my breath catch in my chest.

“What will you give me?” he breathed into my ear and I shivered. The offer was blatant in his voice and manner, and I, the virgin, actually debated giving it to him, which showed how drunk I was. When I didn’t reply, he straightened up and with a heave, jumped the balustrade. His arms pinwheeled as he fell and he hit the ground with a thump, still on his feet. I’d flown to the railing and now stood bent over it, staring down. He straightened up and smiled up at me. Me knees went weak at that smile and I had to grip the railing hard. Then he opened his arms, and I knew what to do. I grabbed the railing and leaned back, then threw my whole weight into the jump. I sailed over it and fell through the air to land in his waiting arms. I looked up at him a little frightened at what I had done, but he just smiled that melting smile at me, and I would have done anything for him, right then and there in his arms.

He tipped me up onto my feet and I grabbed his hand. He seemed a little surprised, but followed me as I led him to the dance floor. It was one of those songs that just inspire people to dance close and hot. With his strong arm around my waist, I knew now why they danced like that. I was completely abandoned and let my body writhe against his, the two of us moving in tandem, the heat rising up around us and the world slowly fading. All that mattered to me then was the way we danced and his body pressed against mine. Then he leaned forward and kissed me. I’d never been kissed before, even in high school, nor had a guy get as close to me as he did. I tried to kiss him back, but eventually gave up, just surrendering to his lips. It was like nothing I’d ever imagined. When I was little, my cousin and I had practiced kissing each other, but I had never liked the feeling. This I liked. Man, did I like this.

He pressed my body against his, totally in control, and snaked his tongue in my mouth. I lightly caressed it with my own and he seemed to like that. I let my arms wrap around his neck and his arms guide me as he would. Then the song was over and people were leaving the floor. He broke the kiss and led me off the floor and down a hallway. I followed slightly dazed and wanting more. I wanted so much more. Then we turned into a bedroom and he closed the door, locking it. I thought he might begin stripping right away, but instead he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down and stretched out next to me and slightly over. I loved the feeling of his weight pressing me into the bed and I eagerly raised me lips to his. It was like earlier, but now he seemed to possess me. I was unable to do anything, just swept up in him as he moved me. We would part for seconds to gasp air, then plunge back together.

Then I felt his hand on my stomach and I lost what little air I had, gasping for breath. He ran his hand over my skin and I trembled fiercely with pent up desire. I’d never had a boyfriend, nor had any man touched me like this. I was lost in him, completely with out control, so when he unhooked my top, I didn’t stop him, couldn’t. His fingers as he slipped the straps over my shoulders were torture, then flung the top to the floor. He kissed his way down my neck and onto my chest. I moaned and writhed, but his arms kept my still. He lightly brushed my breast with his lips, running his fingers lightly around the sides of the other. My breath was ragged and gasping, and I whimpered in pleasure. Then he took the nipple in his mouth and I was on fire, arching my back and letting loose a strangled half-scream. His answer was a return groan that vibrated my chest, showing he wasn’t as in-control as I thought. He suckled fiercely on my breast and I moaned in ecstasy. It was just too wonderful for words, and I dug my fingers into his dark hair.

One hand trailed down my side to the knot that kept my sarong tied. It took him a bit to untie it with only one hand, but then he did, and swept the filmy material aside, running his hand down my hip and over my thigh. “Oh, god....” I gasped out. He slid his hand up an over my but, feeling its smooth roundness, gripping it with his hand. Then he let go of my breast and kneeled up. He swept his shirt off in one motion, unbuckling his pants and dropping them on the floor. Then he was on me again, pressing me down, and I welcomed him. He kissed me passionately, as though he was claiming me for his own, making it so that I could never have any man but him with me this way. His hand slid down the inside of my thigh and I parted my legs obediently. He muffled my scream with his mouth as his fingers found my core.

He parted the folds softly, gently stroking me. I couldn’t stand it, and writhed, but he still held me immobile. He touched my button and electricity ran through me. I couldn’t stand it, but somehow I did. I wanted it, I wanted something; I wanted him! When we broke our kiss to gasp in some air I moaned, “I want you.... So much....” He groaned and crushed me too him, my breasts mashed against his chest. He pulled his silk boxers down and off, and I could feel the long hard length of him against my thigh. Then I felt fear, as all virgins do, but I couldn’t escape the act I had set in motion by answering him on the balcony. He pressed my legs apart and I felt the head of his cock press against my entrance. Oh so slowly he pushed it into me, and I was lost to him then, knowing nothing but the feel of him inside me. When he encountered resistance, he froze, shocked.

“No, please, don’t stop. I...want this...” I whispered to him. He moaned like a condemned man and plunged into me to the hilt. I screamed at the pain, but he muffled that to, kissing me fiercely. There was no turning back now, and we both knew it. Slowly, he began to move, and I whimpered at the pain. Hearing it, he began to stroke my body, and my passions rose again, drowning out the pain of my first time. He plunged deep with in me and slowly drew his self out, the pleasant friction growing and deepening. My hands were at his shoulders, my fingers digging into the dense muscle. His lips were on mine, on my neck, on my breast again. I couldn’t move, impaled on his spear as he rode me, used me, and brought us both to pleasure. A heat and hunger rose in me and he increased his pace, gliding in and out faster and faster. The bed shook with the force of our lovemaking, thumping against the wall. I’m sure there were quite a few people on the other side of that wall that night that cheered us on, hollering and thumping the wall back.

I could feel my climax building, and I struggled for air. We both sweated and gasped like two marathon runners in the last mile. It wasn’t anything like the scenes I had read about in my romance novels. It was a thousand times better, a hundred times different. We rode the climax together and as I reached my peak, shuddering as stars exploded around and in me, he came too, yelling out hoarsely in triumph. There was a muffled shout of approval from the other side of the wall, and all we could do was grin foolishly. He lay upon me and I wrapped my arms around his waist, both of us content to just lay there entwined for a moment. He kissed my gently, my bronze god, and held me like some precious, fragile glass doll. Right then, we both knew we had fallen in love. There was nothing but him and me and this feeling. Reality would come later and we fell asleep like that, him still inside me and me wrapped tight in his arms. It was a night of magic and hot steamy passion that I will always remember with a kind of awe. Months and many such episodes, though not nearly so explosive, later, we were married. Now my bronze god comes home from work everyday to meals I’ve made for him. I couldn’t be happier and whenever we make love, I feel that sparkling magic again. I’ll always feel it I guess. He made me his that night; and I am, till the end of time.