First Night Of Term

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Iain began to thrust, alternating their strokes as they fucked her cunt and arse. Emma moaned in response, her holes stuffed satisfyingly full of cock. "Fuck, your arse is tight," groaned Mark as he drove his cock in and out, slowly increasing his pace with every stroke. Iain continued to feast on her breasts as he worked his cock into her cunt from below. Emma, moaning loudly, screwed her eyes shut as she surrendered herself to the two cocks that were fucking her.

Almost absently, Emma's fingers found their way to her clit. She rubbed it lightly, her fingers adding to the sensations that had taken control of her body. "Oh yes! Fuck me!" she cried, "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my arse! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Emma's fingers on her clit, the cocks in her cunt and arse and Iain's mouth on her breasts combined to push her over the edge. Her body shook violently. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oooooohhhhhh mmmmmmmm," she cried as her most powerful climax of the evening claimed her. The walls of her cunt contracted, gripping Iain's cock tightly inside her as her body convulsed. Emma's hips bucked furiously forcing the cocks of Mark and Iain deeper into their respective holes. "C'mon guys!" Emma urged as her body writhed on their cocks, "Fuck me harder! Give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yes, fuck me!"

Iain was breathing hard as he drove his cock into Emma's cunt, trying hard to hold on as long as possible, Mark was finding it just as hard to hold back. Despite having shot one load of cum into Emma's mouth the tightness of her arse as he fucked it had pushed him to the brink of orgasm. Emma urged them both on, screaming obscenities as the powerful spasms of her own climax continued to shake her.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Iain, "I can't hold on!" His hips surged upwards, forcing his cock deep into Emma's quivering pussy. He felt his balls contract as his cock erupted. "Ohhhh fuck!" he cried as he unleashed his load of hot cum into Emma's cunt. Emma felt his cum flood her tunnel. Her climax peaked again as she felt the warm stickiness of his release fill her. The walls of her pussy contracted, squeezing every last drop of cum from his cock.

Iain's cock eventually slipped out and his cum began to trickle from Emma's cunt. He wriggled up the bed until he sat in front of her. As Mark's cock pounded her arse, Emma leaned forward and began to lick Iain's shaft clean, savouring the taste of her juices mixed with his cum.

Suddenly Mark started to groan. "Oh fuck!" he yelled, "I can't hold on! Here it cums!!" Emma braced herself against the bed, Iain's flagging cock still in her mouth as Mark's cock twitched spasmodically inside her. Without any further warning his cock erupted sending jet after jet of his sperm deep into Emma's bowels. "Mmmmm," she murmured around Iain's cock as Mark drained himself into her back passage.

When Mark finally withdrew Emma fell, spent, on to the bed. She was breathing hard. Her heart pounded in her chest. The evening had been beyond her wildest expectations.

Emma lay there for almost quarter of an hour, savouring the afterglow of her exertions, cum slowly oozing from her pussy and arse. Eventually she got up and started to get dressed. She kissed Iain and Mark goodbye and thanked them for a wonderful evening. As the door to their room closed behind her, Emma looked at her watch. It was just after half past eleven. She decided to make her way back to the Student Union. There was still time, she decided, to have a few more drinks and, well, maybe... The night was still young.

12