First Night on Caledonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could find her voice, Jack whirled and seized her arms, backing her up against a wall and plundering her mouth with a sense-robbing kiss. She moaned into his mouth and instant shame washed over her. She had a Ph.D! She was independent...she had to fight to keep her identity.

But her chance for freedom ended before it could begin. Hard leather cuffs latched around her wrists, holding her arms high as Jack stepped back with a laugh. "Look at you, you panting slut. Chained for me to fuck."

His harsh language shamed her more, and that very humiliation sent throbbing pulses straight to her clit. She was exactly as he described her. She had to admit to herself, she was hot for him. An absurd need to beg rose in her throat but she stilled it. Not yet. She couldn't give him that yet.

"Let's see what's in here..." He left her chained to the wall and plucked up a small box. When he saw the contents, a raging hard-on sprung beneath his kilt. Perfect.

They were gold nipple rings—the kind that pinched hard, but did not pierce. Perhaps later they would pierce her tits and make her completely his property, but for now, the painful gold rings would be more than enough. Returning to his prize—this had to be the greatest job in the world—Jack ripped the white garment from her chest and his eyes drank their fill of the most gorgeous round set of tits he'd ever seen. She needed to learn why she had them.

Seizing one fat nipple between his thumb and forefinger, he pinched and rolled until it puckered hard beneath his touch. Then, he slipped the ring on.

Hot pain shot through Renee's breast, and soon the other followed. She cried out and strained against her chains, and only dripped more into her loincloth.

Jack stepped back. "Now, that's a good slut. You like it don't you."

She made a small noise in the back of her throat.

"Admit it."

"Yes," she whispered.

Swiftly, he stepped around to where she gaped from the wall and smacked her ass. "Address me properly, you fat-titted whore!"

"Yes, master!"

"That's better. Tell me more."

All of a sudden, the words seem to spill from Renee's mouth. "Oh please master. It hurts, it's so humiliating. My cunt is throbbing, master, please help me. I—I've never done this, Master, I'm afraid. But I need something, something from you. Please—"

SMACK! his hand landed on her ass.

"Ohhhh!" she screamed, tears running from her eyes. "Where's the high-and-mighty Dr. Carter now?"

"Oh, I was so wrong—"

SMACK!

"Ahh! Please, master, I only desire to please you. Use me master."

Jack ripped off his kilt and let her eyes feast on the sight of his rock-hard cock, long and thick. "Oh I will, you little whore. I'll knock you up so hard and fast you won't be able to think straight." He unhooked her shackles from the wall and pushed her down to the padded floor. It gave like a bed, and as he fastened her ankles and wrists to posts in the floor, he knew this would be his favorite position. She knelt on all fours, his for the taking. He ripped the loincloth from her waist, leaving the gold chain to bite into the soft flesh, reminding him how ripe she was for childbearing. He couldn't wait to see her grow fat with his seed.

He positioned himself at her dripping cunt and in one move, plunged inside.

"AAAAHHHH!" she screamed and tried to jerk away but he held her hips to him, plunged deep to the hilt. His head had pushed past her cervix, and when he came, he would be certain to bury it deep. Her virgin cunt would get used to him soon enough, and so he let her have it.

Pounding, driving thrusts, brought moans to her lips. He smacked her ass hard, leaving red marks. He watched in the mirror as her tits swung in time to his reaming. The gold rings gleamed their mark.

Renee forgot herself, forgot everything except the pain of her tits, the delicious pain in her cunt, the warm, sharp CRACK of her master's hand on her ass. This was the greatest thing she had ever experienced. Her moaning reached a higher pitch.

He seized a handful of her hair and road her like a green horse. "Tell me what you need, cunt!"

"Your seed, Master! Unnggh, please!" she cried out, "I need to bear your sons. Oh God, oh master, oh master," she panted, as his balls slapped her sensitive clit. "Give it to me, I submit!" The last word came on a high whine. "ohh ohhh," she whimpered, "I submit! I submit! Unnnggggh, I'm—" She screamed as she climaxed.

On that note, Jack pounded a load into her so long and hot that he wondered if he'd die rammed deep in her cunt. Finally, the last bit drained free and he slipped from the hole, a plug ready at his side.

Renee gasped as she felt the thick plug jammed up her cunt, and whimpered again as buckles were attached around her legs and her waist to keep it in place. She had been fucked by a powerful man, her master—and she would pay for it dearly. "What do you say, slut? Are you pleased with your master?"

Renei looked up into his face, her heart pounding so hard she could barely think straight. What had happened to her? What had he done? She hated him for everything he'd made her feel and say. Oh god, what had she moaned to him when she was so desperate to cum?

With a growl, Jaq smacked her raw ass cheeks. "You have my permission to answer now, woman."

"Yes, master," she whimpered pitifully, swearing to herself that it would never happen again.

12