First Night Out

Story Info
She has her first night at a swingers club.
1.4k words
3.51
125.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, and thanks for the kind word regarding my last two works, what follows is a work of fiction and fact, I will leave it up to the mind of the reader to determine where reality stops and fiction begins. However I assure you that the character are real, the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent…..

My name is Alex, and my curvaceous wife is called Madison, now those of you who have read my earlier posts are aware of her assets, for those of you who are not, she is 5'3" tall, 36, 24, 36 and legs that make your mouth water.

We had been talking and she had demanded that I tell her about my deepest darkest secrets, and reveal all of my past life to her, I agreed on one condition.

I told her that the only way I would allow her to see into my past was that she would agree to do all that I said, whenever I said, and would do so with no question whatsoever.

She agreed, and as it was a Friday night and we were preparing to go out, I asked her if tonight would be the night she would like to do this?

She said yes and I told her that she would need to dress very sexy for me, and she proceeded to put on a tweed type short skirt and panty hose and high heels. With a low cut white and polka dot blouse.

She was looking very attractive, but this was not pushing the envelope enough for me so I took her to a boutique on the way to the club I had in mind and in we went to find a suitable outfit for her.

Inside we were greeted by a salesgirl who looked good in here too short dress and low cut top and I told her that we needed something hott.

She came in with a couple of tops and we went into the dressing room and Madison tried these on.

While both looked good she did not inspire the view I wanted so I grabbed the other sales girl, and asked her to look at Maddy, she was wearing one of the tops she had tried on, and I spoke to the sales girl.

"That top does not do her justice does it?"

"No it doesn't." She replied

"You have something that is suitable for that body do you not?" I asked and the young girl replied in the affirmative.

"Find it for us please." I said and she was off.

Maddy was looking at me with a look of concern as I walked up behind her to caress her breasts and whispered "Trust me."

The second sales girl arrived again with a draped blouse/halter than was held together in back by a pair of gold colored chains and enabled me to move the front to the side and expose her breasts at will.

I smiled as she put them on and insisted that she wear it as we left and I paid the bill.

Next we arrived at the the club any of you that are familiar with this neck of the woods will have a good idea of the name and location of the club I am referring to.

As we entered and I paid the cover charge we began looking for a place to sit, there was a spot at a corner table with two chairs and we chose to sit there.

I brought us a couple of drinks and introductions were made all around and she began watching what was going on around her.

The couple sitting across from us was very relaxed, kissing and she had his hard cock out of his pants and stroking him. Soon they adjourned to the couples room and we watched the others around us. T

he couple sitting at the end of our table were young, in their 30's and quite attractive and they were joined by another 30's couple who produced a can of whipped cream and started applying it liberally to breasts located around the table and licking it off.

Maddy just kept watching and soon the original couple returned, we asked what was happening in the couples room and they replied

"We were." As they sat back down and enjoyed a drink.

At that point we decided to get out on the dance floor and have some fun, so we started dancing>

A good looking couple consisting of a fairly tall black man and his brunette girlfriend were dancing near us and he turned her toward me and began inching her blouse up, after it was above her breasts, he moved her bra down, and I proceeded to open Maddy's blouse up from behind, and we moved the two girls together, neither would look at the other, but their breasts were rubbing as we danced, and he and I were enjoying ourselves immensely.

The two girls were being very un-unattentive to each other, soon the song ended and he and his date returned to their places at the bar.

Maddy asked the fateful question. "What is in the couples room?"

I smiled and took her hand and led her inside.

There was one couple in there making love, sort of, they were an extremely drunk older couple, so we sat down on a couch away from them.

I unzipped my pants.

"On your knees, and give me head." I said.

She hesitated…

"On your knees and do it now!" I insisted, not loudly, but without room for argument.

"What is this going to buy for me?" She asked.

"Not a damn thing," I answered, "you are being obedient, nothing more, nothing less, disobedience means that we stop now."

She then dropped to her knees between my legs and began to suck me like a good little girl.

I told her "Now that's being my good Kitten, you are doing what I want and doing it right."

She simply nodded her agreement and continued to fellate me.

The male half of the couple who had been there, turned as he left and said "beautiful, simply beautiful!" And with that he left.

I took her hand and pulled her off of me and she looked at me questioningly and seated herself next to me.

"What did I just do?" She asked me.

"You learned the first step in obedience." I said, "You have to be willing to obey me without question." "That is,if you want to learn what this lifestyle is all about." "Without obedience you would run and that would result in your learning nothing."

She was quiet for a moment and then she looked up at me and said. "I am ready to learn Master, teach me."

I said nothing but stood up and took her back out to the bar. We began to dance again, soon the other couple showed up and this time I exposed her breasts on the dance floor and she danced proudly, He did the same with his mate and she danced equally proud, After some dances and some more drinks that couple had disappeared and we were talking and I asked her if she wanted to experience the couples room again.

She smiled and said "what do I get this time?" "I have given you head in there."

So I stood up and took her by the hand and said, "Then it is time for my repayment." and I took her into the room.

There was one spot open to sit next to the couple we had been playing with on the dancefloor, she was eating him and he was sitting on the couch, so I placed Maddy on the couch next to him and started eating her.

Soon she was enjoying it and I felt her relax and soon he and his girl had switched places and she and Maddy were laying side by side, we were both eating them and they were each appreciative of the attention, and then they began holding hands.

Maddy soon pulled me up to her and pulled me inside of her and the same time he entered her, I told Maddy to touch her breast and she reached out tentatively and played with her nipple.

Before long they were both holding hands and being made love to like it was going to be the last time they had sex in a while, we waited, he touched Maddy's breast and she shook with surprise, but he sensed her discomfort and backed off.

We made love there next to that couple and it was a hot hot hot night, stay tuned for what happens next at the club, as the adventures of Maddy and Alex continue……