First Night with Don & Kate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was very casual and having a drink while enjoying the snacks that Kate had put out. I was drawn into a conversation with John and Kate and started feeling more at ease as John said both he and his wife had been looking forward to meeting me after Don and Kate had told them about our evening together. Liz came over to join and John put his arm around her and commented how he just loved her big rack. It was the first overtly risqué comment I had heard tonight.

Everyone just milled around chatting, hugging and joking with one another for about a half an hour. Don then clinked his glass to get everyone's attention.

"Well folks, we have a new guest tonight that I trust you like judging by your interactions," he began. "Now the question is, what can of activities should we indulge in to take advantage of the poor boy. I have a couple of ideas but would like other suggestions. "

"Let's have a meeting of the minds," John offered, "with one representative from each couple."

Everyone understood what John meant as John, Don and Liz retired to the adjacent room to figure out tonight's game plan. I looked on a bit nervously wondering what they might be concocting. I was distracted when Kate came over and wrapped her hand around my arm and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We were joined by Pat while Charlie continued to sample all the snacks offered up on the table.

"How you doing, hon?" Kate asked.

"Very happy to be here," I started, "just a little apprehensive I guess."

Pat smiled warmly at me, "Don't worry love, we won't do anything to you that you won't recover from in a couple of days."

Both ladies laughed, caused I am sure by the look on my face. Then I joined in and they both hugged me. Suddenly I was ready for anything and couldn't wait for the evening to get underway.

The 'committee' returned from the other room and gathered round me. Don acted as their spokesperson and with everyone listening intently he explained their plan for tonight.

"This is what will happen, Tim," he started. "You will go up to the master bedroom and wait there. We will draw numbers to see what order we will go in. Each couple will pay you a visit, they will have 10 minutes and that will be strictly enforced. They will conduct what we like to call an 'interview' to see if they want to include you in further activities. You are not required to do anything you don't want to, but of course, you may or may not pass the 'interview'. That is as much as I want to say about that and so if you are ready, please head up to the master bedroom."

I didn't say a word. I glanced once around the group of people gathered in the room and then headed upstairs. I entered their very nicely appointed bedroom suite and realized I had never seen it before, the last time we got together we remained downstairs. I sat on the edge of the big bed and waited for what was probably only a few minutes but seemed much longer before I heard people coming up the stairs. Suddenly my heart started pounding as I realized something big was about to happen.

The door opened and John and Pat stepped in. I think I was put slightly at ease because of their slighter builds they somehow didn't seem too intimidating. I took a good look at Pat, she couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds and was wearing a tight fitting short skirt that hugged her tight little ass very invitingly and her form fitting top also showed off her 'b' cup size breasts very nicely.

"Hello love," she said and I loved the lilt of her voice, "we understand you want to party with us naughty people."

I had to smile as I agreed with her. She sat next to me on the bed and leaned over and gave me a slow kiss and then slipped her tongue between my lips. Her hand resting on my thigh seemed very warm.

"We only have 10 minutes," John soon interrupted, "so we best take advantage of our time." He looked at me and said, "For starters Pat, why don't you take his shirt off for him."

Pat kept her eyes locked on mine as she unbuttoned and then slipped off my shirt. From the corner of my eye I could see that John had also discarded his shirt. I looked at him and figured he couldn't be more than about 5'8" and 150 pounds and thought that would somehow make this tryst a little easier than dealing with a burlier guy like Charlie.

Pat grabbed a couple of pillows and placed them at the foot of bed and told me to lie down with my feet stretched out towards the head of bed. She stood by John as the two of them looked at me propped up and I noticed he was fondling her fanny. I couldn't help thinking how much I would love to grab those cheeks and give them a squeeze. He shifted his wife so she was standing in front of him with her ass pressed up against him, his hands wrapped around her mid section.

"Well, darling, did you have anything in mind? If I know you, you are wondering about his cock, aren't you? I know how you ladies talk and I am sure Kate clued you in."

"Of course I am," she replied. "Should I tell him to take it out?"

She looked at me and told me to undo my pants and pull them down far enough to show her my cock and balls. John was now massaging her titties through her top and as I undid my pants he pulled her top off leaving her in a very see through bra, her tight little nipples straining against the material, begging to be sucked.

She pushed her skirt down to her ankles and stepped out of it. Her panties were just as transparent as her bra and her pussy was shaved smooth. She walked over to me as my cock started stiffening and told me what a lovely cock I had.

"He is uncut, just like Kate said, and a very nice size," she said running her fingers down the length of my cock.

I couldn't take my eyes off her pert breasts and when she turned I was treated to a great view of her very fine ass.

Holding my cock in her hand she asked me if I wanted her to suck it.

"She is quite a brilliant cock sucker," her husband said. "I wouldn't pass up that opportunity."

I didn't hesitate to accept realizing we could only have a couple minutes left at best before they would be called out as the 10 minutes expired.

She leaned over and took me in her mouth and slowly slid in the entire length. She just held it in her mouth for a moment; she was certainly adept at taking a sizeable cock.

John had come over to the bed standing by me and watching his wife suck my cock.

"If your wife was here I would have her suck my cock too," he said, and I could see his cock pressing against his pants. "But since you don't have a woman here I guess you will have to take care of it."

He gave me a wicked smile as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He pulled out a cock that was too big for his body size. He stood inches from my face now and I could see he was uncut like me, I could even smell his cock as he held it to my lips. He had not even bothered to stroke it or expose the head as he slipped it between my lips. I opened my mouth and took him the best I could, I felt him grow harder and thicker as he gently pushed it in. I reached out and wrapped my fist around his fat shaft and as his wife pumped my cock with her hand and sucked me, I did the same to her husband. I took him out of my mouth long enough to stroke his hard cock and watch as the large head was exposed as I slid my hand down his hard shaft. I opened my mouth and drew him back in, sucking him the best I could.

I was wondering how far this would go when I heard a bell ding and realized it signaled the end of their time with me. They stood side by side facing me; her in the see through undies and him with his oversized cock jutting out in front of him. They thanked me and smiling they both grabbed their clothes and one of the robes that were neatly folded in two piles; his a white robe and hers a pale blue robe. Ten seconds later they were gone.

I put my pants back on and arranged the pillows at the head of the bed and settled back waiting for the next couple to show up. I could hear the laughing and partying going on downstairs and once again what was probably 5 minutes seemed like three times that long. I was still getting my head around what had just transpired. I couldn't get the vision of Pat's fantastic body barely concealed in her transparent bra and panties out of my mind, of special interest was her shaved pussy that I just had to sample before the evening was over. Then I pictured John's very large cock that I had just sucked like it was something I did on a regular basis rather than being only the second time I had even touched another cock.

I heard the light knock on the door then Charlie and Liz opened it and let themselves in. Liz looked extremely sexy with her hair a bit disheveled and her blouse completely unbuttoned giving me a good look at her 'd' size breasts barely contained in a peach colored lacey bra. I also noticed that Charlie's belt was unbuckled as I correctly deduced they had been partying with Kate and Don waiting for their turn with me.

"Hey man, you doing OK?" Charlie asked with a broad smile.

Liz shucked her blouse before scooting up on the bed and settling in next to me. Her breast bounced around very enticingly and established them as being all her without any enhancements. Her minimal bra allowed me a peek at one of her stiff brown nipples as she slipped an arm around my shoulder.

"I am doing great," I replied, "I just hope everyone thinks I am a suitable companion."

"Well, judging from their reaction I would say you impressed John and Pat. Did you have fun with them?" Liz asked.

"Best ten minutes I can ever remember," I replied.

"I bet you got one of Pat's signature blow jobs," he stated and I nodded in agreement. "You also got a taste of his infamous big cock no doubt." I could feel my face turning red and that was all the answer they needed.

"Honey, what don't you get things started, I know Don already got your motor running," Charlie said to his wife.

"My pleasure," she replied as she had me sit on the edge of the bed before pushing me flat on my back with my feet just off the floor.

She straddled me just above my waist and to my delight she reached back and unhooked her bra freeing her beautiful big tits. Leaning forward they were inches from my face and I didn't need to be told what to do as I grabbed hold of them and took turns sucking her very stiff nipples. Her skirt allowed her panty covered pussy to press against my bare stomach and I could feel her wetness and I wondered if Don had fucked her downstairs. I was completely focused on fondling her breasts and stimulating her thick brown nipples when I felt my belt being undone.

For the first time I wondered what Charlie had in mind for me and based on his physique I was a bit worried because if he was any bigger than John I didn't know if I could handle him. I felt him pull my pants and boxers off of me and the next thing I felt was his big paw wrapped around my cock as he started stroking me. It didn't take long to get me hard as steel once again and he said how Liz was going to love having me in her pussy.

"You want to fuck me?" she asked. "Have you had any pussy tonight?"

"I would love to fuck you," I told her and admitted I hadn't even touched or tasted a pussy tonight.

She smiled as she dismounted me and lay back on the bed pulling her skirt up showing me her damp panties. Lifting her hips she slipped her panties off and I gazed upon her sexy pussy, her mound covered in a wisp of strawberry blond hair. I couldn't imagine a sexier pussy.

"Let me see you lick her pussy, not that she needs to be any wetter," Charlie instructed me as he pulled off his shirt revealing a powerful chest.

I leaned over the edge of the bed and started licking her pussy as I heard pants being unzipped and then hitting the floor. I stole a look at Charlie and was relieved to see that although he had a good size prick that he was stroking he wasn't scary big. She held my head to her wet snatch and I sucked and licked her and was surprised when she exploded in an orgasm within a minute or so.

She scooted her ass to the edge of the bed and spread her legs for me. I stood between them and she wrapped her hand around my cock and guided me to her waiting cunt. She rubbed the head of my cock across her clit a few times before putting it at her opening and letting my cock sink completely into her. I started fucking her and realized it had been a while since I had actually fucked a woman. Charlie was standing beside us stroking his very hard cock as he watched me fuck his wife. She reached for his cock and he positioned himself so she could stroke him as I fucked her.

Next thing I felt was his big hand on my ass. I felt myself jerk involuntarily as he squeezed one of my cheeks. He guided my hand to his cock and I was amazed at how hard he was. I stroked his dick as I fucked his wife and let him fondle my ass. He pulled his cock out of my grip and then positioned himself behind me. I felt his powerful hands on my shoulder as his legs also pressed up against mine. I felt his hard cock as he hugged my body closer to his and as I worked my hips to drive my cock deep into his wife my ass was bumping against his cock on the out stroke. He pressed his cock to the crack of my ass as he pushed me into wife but he wasn't trying to get into my asshole yet. After a few strokes with his cock pressed hard up against me he backed off and reached between my legs to cup my balls in his hand. As he fondled my balls his thumb pressed between my cheeks and against my rosebud.

"You have a nice ass," he rasped into my ear, "I hope we have time to finish this later. I want to feel my cock in this virgin ass; you have any problem with that."

"You can have my ass," I heard myself saying. "I just want to please the both of you."

He backed off me and I withdrew from his wife who looked incredibly sexy lying there topless with her skirt up around her waist and her wet pussy begging for more cock.

Our time ended but not before he had me give his wife's wet pussy a long good bye kiss. They both donned robes and headed back downstairs.

I didn't bother to get dressed; I just laid back on the bed naked, my cock half hard and glistening with Liz's juices. I was thinking about Charlie having his hard cock pressed up against my virgin ass and concluded that although it scared me a little it also turned me on and I had been warned about getting fucked being a possibility since I was participating as a single male. When he had reached between my legs and squeezed my balls as his huge thumb pressed against my rear opening it was all I could do not to shoot my load into his wife.

I waited patiently for Don and Kate and realized they were discussing me downstairs between sessions. They were also engaging each other in sexual activities and I wondered what state Don and Kate would be in when the came in. I didn't have to wait long to find out as I saw the door knob turn and they appeared, already dressed in their robes that matched the other guests.

I didn't see any need to cover up as they had already seen me naked and were no doubt well aware of what had transpired with the previous two couples. They each had a drink in hand and Kate had one for me as well. As she handed it to me she also gave me two pills to take explaining the other men had just taken them and they were of course a hard on pill and one for extra energy. I thanked her as I downed them with the much needed drink she had brought me.

Don helped his wife take off her robe and I was once again stunned by her beauty. I could see her bush was damp and assumed she had been fucking John. Don removed his robe and his cock was also slick and half erect, I was wondering if he had come in Liz or was he saving it. I soon found out the latter was the situation.

Kate came over and as I lay back she straddled me, her pussy pressing my cock against my stomach. Then she slid up and sat on my face and I got my wish to experience her pussy, musky and tangy after her recent fucking. I held her hips as she ground against my face, my tongue slipping between her moist folds pushing in as deep as possible. As she eased up a bit I licked her clit as well as the length of her pussy lips, I was in heaven. My hands fondled her tits and I found that pinching her nipples caused her to get even wetter.

"That was very good Tim," she uttered, "You got me ready for Don to give me a good fucking."

She got off of me and lay on the bed with her legs over the side. Don spread her legs and stood between them, stroking his thick cock with his hand before pushing it into her soaked cunt. I watched in awe as he pounded her with deep hard strokes causing her to moan uncontrollably. She motioned me to kneel by her head and she sucked my cock as her husband watched and fucked her hard and fast. I fondled her tits as she sucked me and told her I would not last much longer. She said she wanted me to cum on her tits as she released my cock and had me stroke it as I rubbed the head across her nipples. Don told me he wanted me eat her pussy after he fucked her and that was all I could stand. All the pent up jism in me started spewing in stream after stream across her breasts as I continued stroking myself. I milked every drop out of my cock.

Don took hold of my spent cock and rubbed the head through the pools of cum on his wife's chest. Then he told me to get in a 69 position with Kate so she could suck my cock while I watched him fuck her pussy and then shoot his load. I did as instructed, my knees on either side of her head, my cock covered in cum dangling above her face. I felt her tongue flick across the head a couple of times before she sucked me back into her mouth. My face was inches from her pussy as Don's big cock slid in and out of her.

"Are you ready for a cream pie?" he asked me.

"Yes sir," was all could reply. I could see he was ready to cum and I was ready lick her snatch clean; something I had only fantasized about up until now.

I saw his body tense and he tightly gripped his cock as he pulled it out of her pussy. There was a small amount of cum seeping from his cock and then he quickly jerked it with his hand and he exploded on her pussy and mound. Cum shot from his cock and landed in her pubic hair, then a large warm stream of cum splattered across her pussy lips, another blast hit her pussy before he shoved it back into her for a couple of quick strokes. Pulling his cock out of her pussy he milked the last bit of cum from it dripping it on her already covered pussy. He held his still hard cock in his hand and then put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it down into his wife's cunt.

"Clean her up," he said in a hoarse voice, clearly still coming down from his orgasm.

He didn't need to tell me twice and I licked the cum from her pubic hair and then from her sopping pussy. Some was making its way down her ass cheeks and my tongue licked it up and also gave her asshole a quick flick. My cock was starting to get swell again, no doubt the result of the pills they gave me, and she was sucking me deep into her throat. I pushed my tongue between the folds of her pussy and licked up the combination of his cum and her juices relishing the taste and traced my way back up to her clit. I then licked up and down her cunt making sure I got every drop. Then Don put the head of his cock at her opening and I licked his cock head clean as well. Kate released my cock from her mouth as I gave her clit one last sucking kiss.

I collapsed on the bed beside Kate as Don took in the view while taking a sip from his drink. They both seemed quite satisfied with my performance which was a relief to me.

"We should jump in the shower for a quick rinse off," Kate suggested. "Then we will join the other guests downstairs for the rest of the party."