First Night with Don & Kate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed me a robe matching the ones donned by the other men, "Here you go, I think you earned this. Welcome to the club."

I smiled broadly as we headed to the shower. I had one question that had been on my mind, "How come the doctor needed a sperm sample?"

They looked at each other and laughed. "First of all, he is actually an RN, the doctor allows him to use the office on the week end. He is well qualified to give the physicals and we always use him," Kate stated.

Don continued, "As far as the sperm sample, he just likes to watch guys jerk off, he could of course see you in the lavatory. If that isn't successful he has his wife take care of it, she also poses as the nurse. I bet you enjoyed it though, admit it."

I had to laugh; I had been duped by the whole setup.

The party continued well into the wee hours of the morning.

If you would like a detailed account of the debauchery please leave me a comment stating so.