First Night with Don & Kate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was Kate that announced we should get the party underway. She winked at the group on the other couch and Pat who had been sitting between John and Don came over and asked Sandra if she would like to take her place on the other couch. Sandra got up and I watched her walk over dressed in a khaki skirt that framed her ass very nicely and a sleeveless button up white top. She slipped between the other two gentlemen as Don, whose arm had been resting on the back of the couch, naturally embraced her and she seemed comfortable being snuggled against him. The women had arranged us so I had an arm around each one of them, I really couldn't complain.

Kate suggested, "If you both are OK with it, I think our men would like to get to know your lady a bit better. I would like it if you, Tim, sat here with us and watched." I looked over at Sandra who looked somewhere between nervous and excited. She gave me a little nod and I said we were on board with whatever they had planned for us. I trusted these folks enough to know it would be exciting and mutually satisfying.

Don already had his arm around Sandra and pulled her in for a slow sensuous kiss as his other hand went around her waist. When he was done, John took her in his arms and did the same thing and of course I could feel my cock starting to get hard but no one was paying attention to me at this point. As John was kissing her I watched as one hand slid up to feel and squeeze one of her breasts, at the same time I felt Pat's hand on my thigh sending tingles to my brain and balls simultaneously

They had Sandra between them and they were both kissing her face and neck as she closed her eyes and enjoyed all their attention. Their hands roamed down the front of her body with both of them fondling her breasts through her blouse. As Don's hands played with her titties John was stroking her thigh and coaxing her legs apart. She spread her legs slightly and I saw that she was wearing her lacy bikini panties. As his hand traveled up her inner thigh I felt Pat's hand gripping my cock through my pants. My arm around Kate allowed my hand to rest on her ample breast and I played with her through the thin material feeling her nipple perk up under my touch.

Don unbuttoned a couple of buttons on Sandra's top and he toyed with her exposed skin as John's fingers plied her inner thighs and briefly swept across her panty covered mound. Pat's hand continued to stroke my still clothed cock and it felt wonderful. Don then asked Sandra to stand up in front of them. She did as requested facing them. I watched as they finished unbuttoning her blouse and she let it slide to the floor. Their hands were feeling up her legs and coming around where I could see them squeeze her ass through her skirt and then watched as her skirt slid up part way knowing they were running their hands up under the front of it.

Kate leaned over and undid my pants and I lifted enough that they pulled them down to mid thigh, my exposed cock was very hard already. Kate wrapped her hand around my hard prick and slowly stroked me as I watched their husbands explore and tease Sandra. I could tell they were playing with her pussy although I couldn't see their hands. Then her skirt was pushed up showing us her fanny covered in her lace panties and as her skirt was lowered her panties came down with it until they pooled around her ankles and she stepped free of them.

"You have a lovely pussy," Don commented, "and quite wet and tight." I knew he had a finger inserted into her. John was closely watching the action and fondling her bare fanny at the same time.

"Turn around." he told her and she turned to face us. She saw Kate stroking my cock and Pat pulled my shirt off over my head and was now playing with my chest.

Sandra looked a bit flushed and quite aroused as Don pulled her skirt up showing us her pussy. "Isn't it just a beautiful pussy?" he asked us and we all nodded our agreement. As he held her skirt up John reached around and gently rubbed her mound before snaking a finger between her moist lips and fingering her as we watched. Her bra displayed her breasts very nicely and her hard nipples were visible through the lacy material. They had her turn back around and she knelt to one side of Don. I watched as she undid and pulled down his pants giving her a first look at his cock. He was nearly hard and he told her to take him in her mouth. Without using her hands she opened her mouth and let his cock slide in. I had a good view and I saw my girlfriend suck another man's cock for the first time. I knew she gave good head and the look on Don's face confirmed that she was using her talents on his hard cock.,

As she sucked Don I watched as John slipped off his pants and underwear and cast them aside. I was once again struck by the size of his cock compared to his slight build. Don had a nice size cock, long and thick around, but John's cock was even a little longer and quite a bit thicker and uncut like mine. He stroked it watching Sandra perform on Don and I wondered if she could take him, I knew she would love trying.

Don was getting more excited and I figured he would give John a turn to experience her fellatio skills but he had her keep sucking him. He was obviously getting close and as Kate stroked me faster he leaned back and closed his eyes. Sandra kept sucking him and as his body jerked she fought back a gagging reflex as he shot his cum into her mouth. I nearly came watching and had to put my hand on Kate's wrist to stop her from stroking me for a minute. Don held her head in his hands and she kept his cock in her mouth licking his cock clean as he came down from his orgasmic high.

As she let Don's cock slip from her mouth she glanced over at John and I saw a look of astonishment on Sandra's face when she saw the size of his cock, I had told her he was big but she was still shocked by the size of it. He motioned her over and she once again knelt where we would have a view of the action. John reached behind her and undid her bra and smiled appreciatively as her naked tits were shown to everyone. He fondled them as she wrapped her hand as far as she could around his thick prick and then slid it up and down his shaft. The wide head of his cock that was covered on the upstroke was slowly displayed again on the down stroke and I know that Sandra was wondering if she could do a good job sucking him. She could probably manage the girth but no way could she take his full length, I am sure that John was use to that fact.

Sandra took her time stroking him and using her tongue on his cock and shaved balls. He didn't seem to be in any hurry and was in fact enjoying the slow pace for the moment. I thought if his load is in any relation to the size of his cock he may just drown her. Sliding her hand to the base of his cock everything was tight and quite hard, the shiny head was slick with her saliva as she opened her mouth wide. With some difficulty she got the head of his cock in her mouth and she seemed to just take a moment to let her jaw relax and get use to his size, I am sure her tongue was dancing over the bulbous end. She stroked his shaft and her fingers explored his smooth shaven balls and I wondered if she would like me to shave for her sometime.

Don had finished getting undressed and walked over to us naked. He held out his hand and Pat reached for him as she got off the couch. She gave him a hug and gave his flaccid cock a little fondle before she walked over to the other couch. I thought Don was going to sit down next to me nude and I wondered what he had in mind. Instead, he had us scoot down and with Kate in the middle he took a seat on the other side of her. Meanwhile, Pat untied her gauzy pants and slipped them off tossing then on the back of the other couch. Her bikini panties went next and I was once again treated to the sight of her denuded pussy looking quite delicious. She pulled her top off and her small but firm titties stood up proud crowned by her pert nipples. She took a seat on the couch facing us and spread her legs as she slipped a finger between the folds of her vagina and worked the moisture up and on to her clit. She played with herself and I thought perhaps she would ask me to kneel between her spread legs but instead she worked her pussy with her own finger for a couple of minutes as she watched Sandra suck off her husband cramming as much of his cock as she was able into her mouth.

Don unbuttoned Kate's top and I finally got to feel a naked breast for the first time tonight. She had such amazing titties, a D cup with sensitive medium size brown nipples, and we both fondled her as she took a cock in each hand. We took turns kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples as she stroked me closer to cumming and Don back to being rigid.

Pat had quit fingering herself and leaned over and pulled Sandra's skirt up exposing her dynamite ass. I watched mesmerized as she ran her hands over her firm cheeks and then slid her hand under her and between her legs. I knew she was playing with her wet pussy and the sight of it was really turning me on. She leaned over and whispered in John's ear, "My turn," and John reluctantly told Sandra to stop sucking him off.

They had Sandra stand up dressed only in her skirt and Pat told her to take it off which she did. Standing there nude she was an amazing sight and I nearly shot my load when Pat wrapped her hand around her ass pulling her closer and she bent forward kissing and then licking her pussy. John sat there with his huge rigid pole in his hand watching the action and then Pat sat back and motioned for Sandra to come kneel between her spread legs. John got up from the couch and got behind Sandra who was on all fours doggie style with Pat pulling her face into her wet crotch. I watched my girlfriend eat pussy for the first time and then John knelt behind her and using his saliva to get his cock head wet he pushed it against her sweet pussy. It took him a minute or two but I heard her groan as his thick shaft slid into her waiting cunt. He wasn't rough on her but he did sink his whole cock into her on each stroke and I heard her moan every time.

I really needed to cum. Pre cum was freely dripping from my slit and Kate was using it to tease the head of my cock. She had Don hard again and he moved in front of her and pulled her pants off, she wasn't wearing underwear and the sight of her pussy almost sent me over the edge. They could both see my condition and Kate asked me if I wanted to lick her pussy or fuck her first. I was afraid I would cum just from licking her and told her I wanted to fuck her first. She just smiled as she spread her legs for me and I knelt between them. She was so sexy spread naked like that her large breasts begging for more attention. As I slipped my cock into her moist tight cunt Don stood up and positioned himself so she could suck his cock. I was trying to watch everything; Kate sucking his cock, mine sliding in and out of her pussy, Sandra eating Pat's pussy and John fucking her doggie style.

I probably lasted two minutes before I released a massive load into her pussy, I felt like I came more than I ever had. I also knew I would most likely be licking her pussy clean in a couple of minutes but it was well worth it. I kept my cock pressed into her warm pussy for as long as possible. As I felt it start to slide out I heard John moan, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh fucking yeah."

I saw him with his cock slammed fully into Sandra as he held her against himself, his ass cheeks clenched tight as he drained himself into her. She was still working on Pat's pussy and from the look on Pat's face I realized she had reached at least one orgasm and probably two or three.

Kate's mouth was inches from mine as she sucked Don's cock, sliding the length of him all the way in and fondling his balls. I leaned down and sucked on her nipples as she performed on her husband. I was prepared to lick her pussy clean and was waiting until she indicated that is what she wanted. She looked at me with a gleam in her eyes and said, "Ask Sandra if she would give my pussy a little attention."

I saw Sandra with this far away look in her eyes as she realized she had just been fucked by another man in front of me, let alone just gone down on a woman as I watched and also sucked a cock until it exploded in her mouth. "Hey babe, you doing OK?" I asked.

"I think so, I am just kind of blown away, but definitely OK," she replied.

"How would you like to give Kate's pussy a little attention so I don't have to," I asked and she could tell I would rather her lick my cum from Kate's cunt than have to do it myself.

She turned around and as I moved from between Kate's legs she took my place. "Hmm, looks like you left me a tasty treat," and with that she buried her tongue in her sopping wet hole with cum starting to slide down her ass cheeks.

Kate still had her husbands cock in her mouth but he with drew it and John took his place. Kate took his softening cock in her mouth and relished in the fact that it tasted of his cum and Sandra's juices. With the pills all them men had taken no one was going to remain soft for long for at least the first two orgasms. Don sat on the couch next to his wife stroking his hard cock and motioned for Pat to join him which she gladly did. Turning to face away from him she sat in his lap, his rigid dick slipping smoothly into her wet cunt. I fondled her tits and slid my hand down to tease her clit as Don fucked her as I gave myself a few minutes to get hard again. I couldn't believe this was all happening as I looked at Sandra wantonly going down on Kate after I just pumped a big warm load in her.

John's cock was stiffening back to its impressive size under the talented blow job being performed by Kate. I stood in front of Pat and fondled her petite and very sexy breasts and she responded by taking my cock in her mouth. Even with out being hard it felt wonderful and I knew I would be erect soon. I decided to return the favor and knelt between her thighs and licked her clit while Don fucked her. I licked her pussy as Don steadily slid his cock in and out of her so we developed a rhythm that allowed us both to work on her pussy. I did give his shaft a few licks and fondled his balls as I watched his thick cock penetrate her wet cunt. I gave her a few minutes of pleasure and realized no one was paying attention to my woman's pussy. I laid face up on the floor behind her as she took care of Kate and then slid between her legs and started licking her pussy. She certainly tasted freshly fucked and it was a heady mixture of tastes and aromas as my tongue licked and fucked her pussy. I soon felt myself getting a good erection and slid out and got behind her. As John had done previously I fucked her doggie style. She easily took my cock and so I slammed her hard and deep while grabbing her hips and pulling her to me. I realized this was the pussy I liked being in better than any other, it was a great fit and it didn't hurt that she had a terrific ass.

I heard Kate cumming in what sounded like a powerful orgasm while Sandra kept licking her until she pushed her head away. She just rested her head on Kate's thighs as Kate was still sucking John's cock and coaxing him to another orgasm. I had Sandra's ass right in front of me and I spread her cheeks as I fucked her and teased her puckered opening with my thumb. I thought about putting my cock in her ass, it would be the first time. It would feel so good and just the idea of it was driving me to a quick cum. I didn't think doing for the first time in front of these other people was the right way to go. As if reading my mind she turned and looked at me, "Go for it honey, just take it slow."

There was plenty of lube from all the fucking and licking. I pulled my cock out of her snatch and holding it in my hand I pushed the head against her tight opening. I pushed gently but when it was ready to penetrate she pushed back and drove the head into her rear opening. We both paused for just a moment and then I started fucking her in the ass. I didn't last long. I knew I wouldn't.

As I was cumming in her ass I watched as John held Kate's head, she opened her mouth and he shot stream after stream of jism into her mouth and on to her face. Don was fucking Pat hard and roughly squeezing her tits as she furiously rubbed her own clit and they both exploded in orgasms. It didn't all happen at the same instant but we all came within a couple minutes of each other, the power of group sex.

Everyone dismounted their partner and we all had to laugh before heading to the showers to clean up. I showered with Kate and Sandra while the other three used the other shower. As before everyone re-grouped in the den and the robes came out for the first time that night and I saw they had one for Sandra. Don made everyone a fresh drink and we all went out for a relaxing soak in the tub. I guess we were officially a part of the group.

12