First Night with Don & Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a finishing touch I watched as Kate coated her lovely breasts with the oil and then laid them on top of her husbands back and rubbed them up and down him, I was getting hard again. We all just relaxed for a moment then she said,"Time to roll over babe, so we can finish you."

I was getting use to touching and massaging him but now that he was turning over I started feeling a bit anxious again. He turned facing Kate and when he laid down my eyes were drawn to his cock. He wasn't fully hard but he was quite thick around and as I mentioned he had to be 8" long. His cock lay on his abdomen and seemed so substantial being this close to it. Kate was oiling up her hands and I watched her, her boobs still slick and shiny from her body rub, then she handed me the bottle. I poured a generous amount in my hand as she started rubbing his chest. I joined her once again mimicking what she did but this time there was a whole new charge to the atmosphere.

We didn't spend much time on his chest but I did notice her tweak his nipple a couple of times. We moved down over his stomach and then her hand slid down and cupped his balls. This was the moment of truth, could I go through with it? She ran her fingers lightly up the length of his cock and he immediately started to get firmer. I was rubbing his thigh as I watched her touch his cock when she looked at me and winked. As she moved her hands to stroke his chest and his thigh I tentatively fondled his balls for a moment then ran my fingers up his now rigid cock. I ran my hand up to the head of his cock amazed at the size and the feel of it. I looked at him but he had his eyes closed just soaking up all the attention. My hands were still very slick from the oil and I wrapped my fist around his thick shaft and started slowly jacking him off. It was quite surreal I thought again but I was stroking him and he was getting harder and obviously loving it.

I had never jerked off a cock other than my own and it was amazing how it made me feel powerful to have this control over someone else, to make them feel like this and likely bring them to an orgasm. Kate was mesmerized watching us as I continued stroking his dick and his body was starting to move in response.

I was disappointed when Kate removed my hand and took over stoking his now very large very hard cock but after a couple of strokes she bent over and took him in her mouth. It was truly awesome to see her take this big cock and suck it, taking most of it down her throat. I could see she was taking him to the edge and was hoping she would finish him and not make me take over. I massaged his thighs and balls as she sucked him and soon his hips started moving more as he hit the verge of cumming. I expected her to take him out of her mouth but she didn't and I watched in awe as she let him erupt as she continued sucking his dick. She took most of it although he seemed to cum in copious amounts sending stream after stream of semen into her mouth. Some of it trickled down her chin and down his cock but she never let the head of his cock out of her mouth.

She motioned me closer, my face inches from hers', her lips covered in cum. She finally released his cock, shiny and slick with cum and from her look I knew what she wanted. As she held his still rigid shaft near the base I lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth. He seemed huge to me and he tasted of cum. I sucked him for a few strokes, knowing his cock was probably pretty sensitive when she pulled my mouth off of him. She gave me a wet kiss and I noticed he now had his eyes opened and was watching us intently.

She turned around and lowered herself onto his face, his hands on her fine ass drawing her down to his mouth. He began licking her as I played with her tits and sucked her nipples, her hand stroking my completely hard cock that seemed ready to explode again. She had me stand facing her, right over her husband's face and as she got her pussy worked on she took me in her mouth. She sucked me deep and hard and her tongue worked it's magic on the head of my cock as Don's tongue drove her towards an orgasm.

She sucked me for several minutes as her husband seemed to take her to the edge of an orgasm and then back off. It was unlike any blow job I had ever experienced and then her finger delved between my ass cheeks and pressed against my asshole. It was too much for me, I warned her I was going to cum but she continued sucking me. The first blast went in her hot little mouth and then she took me out and pressed my cock to her tits that I covered in steamy cum. She exploded a moment later holding my cock in her one hand and her other hand smearing my cum on her tits. We all stayed still for a few seconds and then she raised up enough for Don to slip out from under her. We all sat on the make shift bed with her between us.

"You two are amazing," I managed to rasp.

"You're pretty amazing yourself for your first time she replied," and with that she gave me another wet kiss.

Don agreed with her as he played with her tits and then took the time to suck one of her salty nipples into his mouth.

We talked about the evening and how it worked out quite well for everyone. I didn't want it to end but I didn't want to seem greedy, I wanted to be invited back and maybe join in one of their groups.

We didn't fuck that night, but I was more satisfied than I can remember from any sexual encounter. They both agreed that we could do it again but should make sure we all know what might happen when fucking is involved.

"If you are going to fuck my wife, you should be ready to give as well as receive," Don said as he patted my thigh.

I felt my anus pucker slightly but I said, "I am looking forward to it."

12