First Nude Time with Another Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
Day two of nude weekend for couples.
2.9k words
4.39
115.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxxmann81
maxxmann81
62 Followers

I stirred on the overstuffed couch and began to return from dreamland. Opening my eyes slowly I found myself in a wonderfully erotic situation. My wife, Carly, had slipped off the couch to the floor during the night, Maggie, My sister-in law, was leaning on my right side with her legs across her husband's legs. My wife, sister-in-law and her husband, Greg, were still asleep. Feeling the naked bodies still touching as I woke served as an indicator that last night had not been a dream.

My morning woody was standing up inches from my sister-in-law's face. I did not want to risk screwing up the moment by waking someone, but I need to give attention to my erection. My right arm was pinned, so I reached out and began stroking with my left hand. I started very slow at first as I surveyed the nude bodies displayed around me. I watched for any reactions or indications that someone might wake up.

Carly was sleeping with her back to us on the couch and her naked ass was aimed at us. I spent some time surveying Maggie's naked body lying next to me. Her 34B tits, dark areolas and thick nipples captured a lot of my attention as I began to quicken my stroking pace. I could not see much of her trimmed bush from my angle but followed her legs down to her sexy toes. Her legs laid across Greg's and his cock was still laying limp on his thigh as he continued snoozing.

My breathing was becoming more labored and erratic as I neared my climax and precum was already leaking from the tip of my cock. Slowly I tried pulling my arm out from behind Maggie. She stirred and I froze, my hand holding my erect cock that was on the verge of cumming. Then she rolled toward me a little which allowed me to free my arm. I reached a napkin on the table behind the couch and looked down at Maggie. She appeared to still be sleeping so I resumed my stroking. Now, I'm not as good or smooth when it comes to stroking left handed but I was still well on my to pleasure.

Now I had another problem, I was going to use the napkin to catch the cum but now Maggie had made that impossible. I was too far into satisfying myself to stop now and figure that I would just have to clean up after I shot. I was just hitting the point of no return when Maggie rolled her head back and looked me right in the eyes and smiled. Cum began shooting from my cock landing on my stomach, and then as the final shot landed, it splashed onto her cheek. I quickly used the napkin and wiped the splash from her face and she did not seemed bothered by it.

I was trembling under her as I wondered what was going through her mind, or what she was going to do or say. Was she okay that I masturbated? Would she be upset? Would she be flattered? Would she be turned on? I had no idea what to expect.

After a moment of me panicking, She reached for the napkin and took it from my hand. Then she leaned up and began to wipe the rest of my cum from my stomach. I began to relax a bit and figured she was okay with what had happened. She grabbed another napkin from the table and wrapped it around my cock to clean up the cum that had run down the shaft. This stimulated my still semi hard member and I grew harder as she cleaned.

"Does Carly know you masturbate?" She asked quietly.

"Yes," I uttered back, barely able to let my voice out of my throat. "She knows that I do it a lot," I confessed.

"Greg doesn't know, but I do too," she whispered with a wink.

Her hand was still manipulating my cock, which had now risen to its full 6 inches. "I liked watching you do that," she continued. "Does she watch you?"

"Sometimes," I said, "we like to watch each other."

"That's cool!" She exclaimed.

Just then Carly stirred and rolled over. Her eyes opened and she smiled at us. Maggie had pulled her hand back from my cock but my hard-on still stood there like a proud peacock. "What's goin' on?" she asked sweetly.

"Maxx said that you like to watch him masturbate," Maggie whispered.

"Yes," Carly said adding, "its enjoyable to watch."

"Can I watch him?" Maggie asked almost unable to contain her enthusiasm.

"Sure" Carly answered, "He likes to be watched."

The girls quietly and slowly changed positions allowing me to stand in front of them. Greg still lay sleeping, but the girls now sat on the couch watching as I stroked my cock. I was watching my wife's 36DD globes and her sister reached up and grabbed her right breast. "You like these, don't you?" She knowingly asked.

I nodded and stroked. Carly then reached across her sister and grabbed her right titty and looking at me asked, "You like these too don't cha dear?" Again all I could do was nod.

Standing in front of my wife and her sister stroking my cock for them was very powerful. Soon precum was again leaking from my cock and I used it to help lubricate my member as I stroked. Maggie was licking her lips and fidgeting on the couch. Carly leaned back into the couch and her fingers began to work on her swollen clit.

I slowed down the pace a little so that I would not cum too soon. I was hoping that Maggie would follow her sister's lead and sure enough my plan worked. Maggie leaned back and began going at her clit without a care that her husband could wake up and catch us all masturbating. I stared as Maggie's fingers slipped in and out of her puffed pussy lips and then back to her still little soldier. Carly was dripping wet now and her labia glistened from her juices.

The girls spread their legs and I moved one leg between each of theirs to get closer to the action. Carly's eyes were shut tight as she was thinking about the night before and the fun we had. Her breathing was heavy and her breasts heaved. Redness began to sweep over her as she reached a state of orgasm. That was enough for me and I shot off my second load of the morning, some landing on Carly and some on Maggie as I wildly stroked out my pleasure.

Maggie then tightened her legs around my left leg as her orgasm hit. She muttered and jerked as she came and I was trapped in the grip of her thighs. Through all of our orgasms we tried to be quiet and while we were not totally successful at being quiet, Greg slept on. Maggie released my leg after a few moments and recomposed herself. She was red with embarrassment that she had just masturbated in front of her sister and brother-in-law.

After our self-gratification fest, I headed into the shower and the girls started breakfast. I came back from my shower still naked and now clean feeling ready to start the day. Greg had now woke up and was watching the morning news. We all enjoyed breakfast in the nude before the girls headed to the shower. Soon we were all dressed and we headed out for more the more traditional activities of our day. Sexual innuendoes filled our discussions as we played miniature golf, ate lunch and shopped the mall. By late afternoon we were headed back to the apartment to hit the pool.

The afternoon was quite hot and sunny, but since most people in the quiet complex were older, there was little activity in the pool. The girls had on bikinis and we had our swim trunks on as we entered the pool. There was another couple and some kids in the pool and a couple in the lounge chairs. We put our towels and drinks on the table and hopped into the pool.

After a while, the kids were called home for dinner, and soon after that the couple in the pool also left. The couple on the lounge was the only ones in the pool area besides the four of us. Greg and Maggie ended up cuddling in one of the corners and the couple on the lounges climbed down the ladder into the pool. The husband introduced himself as Mark and his wife as Julie. My wife and I introduced ourselves and we made small talk for a bit.

Out of the blue, Mark said, "I wondered if you guys had bathing suits." I gave him a puzzled look and he continued. "Julie and I saw you out here last night."

"Oh," I exclaimed as my wife just turned red. "You should have joined us," I then added.

"We might if you do tonight," he said with a wink.

"Okay," I said, "we will look forward to it."

Greg and Maggie were now out of the pool and said that they were going to start dinner. Carly was swimming a few lengths of the pool and I sat on the deck watching until we headed in for dinner. Once in the apartment, Maggie and Greg were naked again, and Carly and I stripped off our suits and toweled off. Dinner was good and relatively uneventful and after a quick clean up, we headed into the living room to see what was on the tube.

Greg was running through the channels when there was a knock on the door. I was closest and looked though the peephole. It was the couple from the pool earlier. The girls grabbed blankets and covered up, and I opened the door in all my glory. "Hi!" I said.

"Hello," they said and then Julie added, "we though you might like some dessert." In her hands were a bucket of ice cream and a plate of cookies. Greg, now standing behind me, invited them in and took the dessert to the table.

"I hope you don't mind us nude," Greg said and quickly added, "You are welcome to join us." "No, its fine," they said almost in unison. Mark quickly shed his shorts, t-shirt and underwear, while Julie went into the living room with the girls and shed her clothes.

Once she was naked, the girls came out to the kitchen and Maggie pulled out spoons and bowls for the ice cream. We sat around the table eating dessert and chatting. Me head was swimming thinking that this was the first time as a couple that my wife and I had been nude with others, and here we were nude with her sister, our brother-in-law and a couple we just met that day.

Soon we were all back in the living room and Mark suggested a game of spin the bottle. We sat in a circle on the floor and were arranged husband, wife, husband, wife, husband, wife. Julie was on my right and Carly on my left. I took the opportunity to check out Julie. She was a little older than me but she was very fit and her small waist accented her large 38D breasts.

We started by having the couple that the bottle points to kissing, then we moved up to having the couple kissing certain body parts. The bottle pointed to Mark and Julie and the parts to be kissed were the cock and pussy. Julie stood up and leaned her pussy out toward her husband. He pulled her muff to his lips and began kissing her. I noticed that Julie had a small tattoo of a teddy bear on her right but cheek. Then Julie, now noticeable flushed, sat back down and Mark stood up.

Mark's cock was now standing, as was mine, as he stood up to let Julie kiss his member. Wow, his cock is nice, I thought. It was long, about eight inches and quite smooth looking. He was about thick as Greg but he had a real hook. As he stood ion front of Julie, his cock was actually pointing in my direction. Julie took him in her hand and pulled him to her lips. I had a close view as she engulfed his head and began sucking his cock. Soon, his saliva dripping cock was released from her lips and he sat back down.

This went on for a while, with each couple having several turns at each other in front of the group. I then suggest that the next couple had to fuck in front of the group and everyone was shaking their heads and agreeing with me. Well, the bottle stopped on Greg and Maggie and the rest of us cheered for them. Maggie turned very red, but then she lay on the floor in the middle of the circle. Her pussy was facing Greg and he crawled forward until his cock was poised over her love hole.

Greg's hard member slid right to the hilt into Maggie's hot hole as she moaned from the intensity of pleasure. He pumped like a crazed man, his balls slapping loudly against her as he savagely assaulted her. I noticed my wife's hand was in her crotch playing casually as she watched him pump into her. Julie was licking her lips and Mark and I were slowly stroking our cocks. Maggie was moaning and shaking as she began to orgasm. Just as she started to relax, I realized that Greg had not had not gotten off yet that day. Then as if on cue, he pulled his cock out of Maggie and shot four streams of his hot cum all over his wife's trembling body.

Greg and Maggie made their was back to their side of the circle, and the bottle was spun again. This time it landed on my wife and I. Carly squealed with delight and headed to the center of the ring. I stopped her from rolling onto her back and kept her on her knees. I dipped my head and licked her from her clit to her asshole. She was very wet and I knew she was ready to feel my cock slide into her. I positioned my cock head at the entrance to her love slot and the slowly and deliberately slide into her inch by inch. I paused when I was fully inside her. I looked at each couple on either side of us and smiled at the site I saw.

Maggie was stroking Greg's cock again wanting to be fucked more. Julie was actually fingering her pussy for me to watch and Mark was stroking his cock as he watched my wife's tits hand from her chest. I then started pumping in and out of my wife, her breasts swaying with each pump. My wife was pushing back against me in unison as we kept getting faster and faster.

Again I checked our audience and saw that Maggie was now sitting in Greg's lap humping up and down on his reinvigorated member. Julie had two or three fingers in her pussy and Mark was sucking on her left tit. Carly stiffened and tightened every muscle in her body as she reached an orgasm. Her pussy walls tightened around my cock like a vise and I held on for the ride. When she started to relax again I resumed sliding in and out of her pussy. Her hot cream was now flowing out around my cock and I knew I was about to cum. I pulled out of her and stood up over her as I shot my load all over her back and her ass.

I grabbed a towel as she stood up and Julie immediately announced, "It's our turn!" and pulled Mark on top of her in the middle of the room. Mark repositioned himself and then entered his wife's pussy as I cleaned off Carly's back. Maggie was still bouncing up and down on Greg's cock. Julie was moaning and talking dirty as Mark pumped into her. She was so turned on that she was cumming almost from his first pump into her, but Mark kept pumping and pumping and after she had three or four short orgasms he pulled out and began fucking her tits.

My cock was hard again and my wife lay on the floor next to Julie. I mounted her chest like Mark was and we soon were pumping in unison. Mark shot quite a load when he came. It filled the valley of his wife's tits and also shot onto her face and up into her hair. Mark rolled of his wife, and grabbed the towel for her. When she had cleaned off, she leaned over to my wife and was asking her how it felt. I was not as far along as he had been but having my wife and Julie's faces in front of me was quite an incentive and I shot another load of cum. It was much smaller than my last load, but, it was enough to hit both girls' faces.

I stood and saw that Maggie and Greg were slumped together on the floor. The smiles of pleasure on their faces were an obvious sign that they were quite sated. Mark was still lying on the floor and Julie and Carly were finishing clean up.

"I think it dark enough for a swim." I said and everyone headed for the pool. After cooling down a bit, Mark and Julie headed to their place. The rest of headed back to the apartment a wonderful day of being nude and having fun now drawing to an end.

maxxmann81
maxxmann81
62 Followers