First of a New Race

Story Info
Kim is the unexpected mother of a new race.
1.3k words
3.89
12.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long ordinary day of shopping and overspending with her friend Melissa, Kim flopped down on her bed and fell asleep immediately. Dreaming of the gorgeous Melissa, auburn hair that flowed to the small of her back, piercing blue eyes, her full D cup breast heaving as she breathed and her firm ass swaying from side to side as she walked away. She had only one flaw, she had a boyfriend. Kim felt a slight tugging on her inner thighs and she payed no attention to it as she felt it in her dark dream of her forbidden love Melissa.

After hours of her lustful dream she was awoken and was shocked to see she was not in her cozy bedroom. Instead she was in a drab gray room with no visible doors or windows. In a chair in a shadowed corner there sat a man. Face obscured by darkness from the mouth up, she could not make out his features except his wicked lips that looked as soft as any she'd ever seen. He was wearing loose shorts and was bare chested revealing his ripped upper body, an odd reddish brown complexion that was unnatural for a human, without a single hair. A voice that could've only have been the man's boomed in her mind but his lips did not move. It said, "Don't struggle I do not wish to harm you but I will if I must."

It was only then that she noticed the metal bands around her wrists keeping them straight out from her body and around her ankles and knees that kept her legs spread wide. She also looked down to see she was completely naked, exposed to the man in the chair.

He stepped out of his chair revealing his face good, masculine features but Kim was never attracted to men. Trembling in fear because she was bound naked on the floor and expecting what was to come. He walked towards her stopping halfway to shed his shorts, a huge cock stood erect easily ten inches in length. Then he continued walking froward completely naked.

The floor beneath her became a thick fluid, she struggled to move her legs and arms but to her dismay they were still held still by the metal bands. The fluid moved her to a kneeling position with her wrists suspended high above her head pushing her small B cup breasts into the air.

The man's voice again boomed in her mind "You have been chosen as the first of a forgotten race." Kim's mind raced why her? She was a petite girl with small tits and a flat ass, and on top of that she wasn't absolutely stunning like Melissa or her coworker Alice. The man slowly started to stroke his cock. Kim saw movement on the floor behind him, something that looked like snakes slowly approached.

The man reached Kim and his voice boomed in her head once more "do as I say and it will be pleasant rather than painful. Open your mouth."

She starred straight at his reddish brown cock and hesitated. He raised a hand back as if threatening to backhand her and she reluctantly opened her mouth. And immediately he shoved his monstrous cock in. Then he demanded "SUCK!"

Struggling with the remarkable girth she started to suck and lick his cock timidly. Then she felt something touch her asshole. She squeaked around the gigantic cock in her mouth and stifled a scream as in shot up inside her tight virgin ass. It wiggled and squirmed sending wave after wave of pleasure through body. She tried to fight the cock in her mouth and whatever was in her ass.

All hope for reprieve was smashed as the man grabbed her hair and held her head still as he thrust his cock down her throat releasing a stream of hot liquid down her throat. Then as she felt it slide down her throat and disperse through her body involuntarily her muscles relaxed and she felt more compliant and accepting to it all.

The snake like creature wiggled farther up her ass at least a foot and a half deep by now. It stopped moving deeper and started thrusting in and out in long slow stroke which made Kim gasp with pleasure as the cock receded from her mouth now a little limp. She looked down and saw the snake like creatures slither up her body two went to each small tit kneading the flesh and massaging and tugging her nipples. Her breathing grew irregular. She had never had this much stimulation one of the snake came up to her mouth and wriggled through her lips. Slowly thrusting in and out. Soon it was too much for Kim to handle and she climaxed moaning into the tentacle in her mouth. Not the best she'd ever had.

The man stepped forward and reached behind him pulling a brown furry tail out into view the metal once again became soft as it leaned her back to a horizontal position with her knees up and her legs spread as they would go. The tuft of fur at the end of the tail unfurled revealing a small black orb about an inch in diameter levitating above the tip of the tail. He looked down at her glistening shaven pussy wet from the previous orgasm and a grin cracked his emotionless expression.

He released the tail and the shot straight into her wet, inviting slit. She screamed half in agony and half in ecstasy. Kim had never had more than one finger in there before. And this tail went as deep as possible touch very sensitive spots she didn't even know existed until then. It stopped when it reached the end and slowly almost came out of Kim's pussy the slow stroke made her moan. And when it reached the opening it started thrusting through the whole length of her pussy in time with the tentacle still thrusting her ass.

After four or five thrusts everything withdrew from her body as she was on the edge of orgasm she looked up with pleading eyes to the man, and he held his tail up showing that the orb was gone. Kim's eyes widened in shock as she felt the small orb rol through the length of her pussy. It found the most sensitive spot and started spinning in place and the delicious friction blasted over the edge. She writhed in place, toes and fingers curling on their own as she let out an ear splitting shriek of delight as her pussy gushed. The orb stopped and let come down and then slowly started spinning again but this time Kim felt an odd heat starting to build from the orb. And it started to slowly expand.

The spinning sped up and as it did so did the rate of it's growth and its temperature spinning faster she felt it stretch the inner walls of her pussy almost burning it was so hot. It kept speeding up as Kim got ever closer to climax. Just as Kim thought the orb was about to burst her inner walls and it was burning her the orb spun much much faster sending her over the edge of the best climax of her life. She shrieked and strained against the metal bands she felt the orb explode and the immense heat washed over her entire body. She felt the heat in her ass as it became perfectly shaped round firm ass. As it reached her tits she felt them become much heavier as they more than tripled in size. She watched as it reformed her legs into the essence of beauty and it colored her skin the same reddish brown as the man. As the heat reached her head she felt her conscious self being ripped away and replaced by someone new.

As it finished she had one last orgasm even greater than before, imbued with supernatural strength she shattered her restraints and screamed uncontrollably as the new identity took over.

She rose before the man she now knew as her savior and had no thought but to spread his touch to all the world.