First of Many

Story Info
Initial interview Master with submissive.
1.2k words
3.92
20.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw him, I thought he was the most arrogant jerk I had ever met. He walked into the room like he owned it, looked around as if checking out the sexual possibilities, when his eyes locked on mine. At that moment, I felt as if he was reading my mind, my most intimate thoughts, and I was embarrassed because I was unconsciously lubricating, and he had to know it was for him.

As much as arrogance always repelled me, there was a degree of cockiness that also attracted me. There was just something beautiful about a man that could walk into a room and take command of it in a moment. I resolved not to permit him to see how I was tempted to melt as he walked into the company party. The remainder of that evening, I avoided him the best I could. I was certain he could read my mind, or at least my expressions and had no desire to capitulate to him.

I was new to the company, though, and would quickly learn that his desires carried impetus, and he desired me to be his assistant even though a colleague had been responsible for my hire. Within a week, I was told to report to his office. I did so reluctantly.

As a boss, he proved to be demanding, even dogmatic. I was punctual, courteous, and efficient, yet seemed unable to please him. For two weeks I worked for him without any positive comment from him. Finally, one day, he told me to accompany him to lunch, that he had something he needed to discuss. I accepted his invitation, thinking I had no choice in the matter, and that it was job related. I was a little surprised to learn we would not be lunching in the building cafeteria, but assumed he had something else on his mind.

He drove to a nearby quiet restaurant and escorted me inside. It was quaint and cozy, dimly lit with candles on each table. The room smelled of garlic, and there were traditional red and white tablecloths on every table. There was nothing particularly elegant about the decor, but there was a feeling of home, of comfort, of warmth.

We sat at a table toward the back of the room. The waiter arrived quickly, greeted him by name. I was not consulted, but he gave the order for both of us. I was too puzzled to object. I suddenly felt off balance, and wasn't quite sure what to expect.

"Thank you for agreeing to have lunch with me, Ms Mission. I wish to discuss your service to me."

"Yes, Sir? Have I not been satisfactory, Sir?" I inquired tentatively.

"Your job performance is not in question, Ms Mission. The service to which I refer is a personal service. I find that I miss the company of a woman, her softness, her fragrance, her gentle touch."

"Oh," replied Ms Mission, "and how can I be of service, Sir?" I asked with the expectation of a shopping list of characteristics for which to search.

"I wish to train you for my personal service." There was dead silence. Even sound coming from the kitchen stilled as though there was some kind of holy hush as I formulated some kind of reply.

"What kind of service, Sir," I dared to ask. "I am not a maid or a cook."

"Nor am I desiring such. I wish to train you for my personal service," he repeated. "I have chosen you to be trained in the art of serving. Do you understand of what I speak?"

I looked at you with a puzzled expression. "Not exactly, Sir, please explain."

"Ms Mission, I am a Dominant. Perhaps you are familiar with the term "Alpha male" as used in the animal kingdom? A Dominant is similar to that among men, and a Dominant requires a submissive or a slave as his partner to serve and pleasure him. I have selected you, Ms Mission. What is your response?"

Although the words he spoke were foreign to me, I had already succumbed to his dominance. I could feel his power beating against my defenses, and I knew I must surrender or be destroyed. "Sir, I do not fully understand, but I confess that the power of your presence in person is breathtaking. I believe it would be my pleasure to learn this service of which you speak, Sir."

"Wonderful, wonderful! Excellent decision. For now, I shall call you sub or submissive glenda, and you will call me Sir, or Master. It is very simple, submissive glenda, you simply do what I ask as quickly as you are able. This service will bring you great joy and satisfaction. Now, go into the ladies restroom, remove your panties and bring them to me. NOW."

I sat there for a few seconds staring at him. He glared back, and I immediately arose to do his bidding. I went into the ladies' room and removed my panties which were wet with excitement, and returned to the table.

"Hand me your panties!"

"Yes, Sir." I handed them to him over the table just as the waiter returned with our dinner.

"Perfect timing, I see," the waiter said as he smiled at me, and then winked at him.

"Henry, allow me the privilege of introducing my new submissive, glenda."

"Congratulations, Sir! Use her well," the waiter replied.

"Oh I have great plans for her," he said and then laughed aloud.

I was feeling unsure, but excited as I embarked on a new adventure. "Sir, now what?"

"We will enjoy our meal, and then retire to my apartment where you will unveil your treasures. I will not touch you tonight, unless you ask it of me. I just wish to inspect you. How does that make you feel, sub?"

"Sir ...? I am not certain just yet." Again, you laugh and understand my uncertainty.

The meal was finished, and the check paid, and we retired to his apartment. I was not in the door all the way and he said, " Submissive glenda, please disrobe now. I will sit here and watch."

"Sir ...?"

"Now, sub! Strip!"

Without any further discussion, I begin to undo the buttons on my blouse, and remove it. Then I unbuttoned my skirt and slide it down slowly. I am clad now only my bra and hose. I pause, slightly uncomfortable, but thoroughly aroused.

"Please continue, sub."

I slowly reached behind me to undo my bra and slid it off to reveal my delicious breasts. I bent to unsheathe my legs, and simultaneously gave him an excellent view of my private regions. My nipples betraied my uncertainty by their erect posture. I stood naked before him, and he smiled.

"Turn slowly, please." I obey. "Now, tell, me sub. Are you excited?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Excellent. I am certain I have made an excellent choice. That is all. You may now dress. We will begin your formal instruction tomorrow after work."

"Yes, Sir." I was not quite sure what to feel or think, but I dressed as directed. We sat and chatted for a short time and sipped a glass a merlot. He arose and headed for the door. "Come, it is time I take you home."

He walked me to the door and kissed me good night, a nice, warm kiss to which I respond. We say our good nights, until tomorrow.