First of Many Ch. 02

Story Info
Continue from Part 1.
3.3k words
4.46
24.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody has just been royally fucked by two black guys she had never met. She came home from a date to find her brother is home and holding an orgy in her parent's house. She had never seen anything like it before. Her brother had not known she was home and was getting fucked by two of his guest. She was in the midst of a threesome getting a cock in her ass and pussy. Melody's brother Diesel come up and shoved his cock in her mouth. She accepted it not knowing who it was.

Diesel's girlfriend Jill discovers who it is after helping Melody up to her own room. Melody is going to embark on another first. Jill shoes Diesel out of his sister room. "But but. I want to watch and help."

Jill stands and pushes him out the door. "Not this time. This is girl time." Melody giggles at the look on her big brother's face as the door is shut.

Jill is a slender red head. She is a year older then Melody and a freshman in college. She has pert boobs that turn up. Her ass is well developed. Years of playing softball and volleyball will do that. She is stark naked like Melody. Melody sits on the bed. Her breast a bit bigger then Jill's are still perky. Melody is a bit thicker with a bit more curve then Jill.

Jill gives comes back to the bed. "So you want some more first? Never been with another girl before?"

Melody shakes her head. "No, Well I kissed Beth one night and we felt each other's boobs but...No."

Jill scoots closer. "Well you are in luck. I happen to be bisexual and have an idea what to do. Just relax and enjoy it. Don't be afraid to try something. " Melody nods and starts to ask something. Jill pulls Melody in and kisses her deeply. Melody is startled at first but she relaxes in the kiss. They put arms around each other. The kiss gets heated very quickly.

They break the kiss and both get onto the bed. Melody lays back. Jill lays next to straddling Melody's legs a bit. They are in the kiss again. Jill brings a hand up and starts to caress Melody's left breast. Fingers find the nipple and Jill starts to tug and roll it. This is one of Melody's weaknesses. Her nipples are a sensitive erogenous zone.

Melody moans into the kiss. She tangles her fingers into Jill's shoulder length hair. Melody squirms on the bed.

Jill breaks the kiss with a grin. "Did I find a sensitive spot? I like that." Jill moves down and pulls Melody's right nipple into her lips. She sucks hard on it. Melody lets out a loud gasp and pulls Jill into her breast. Melody arches and squirms on the bed. Jill gives the nipples some very good attention.

Jill shifts to where she is laying on top of Melody with her legs parting and between Melody's legs. Jill is moving from one nipple to the other. She sucks and nibbles on each one. Her fingers keep playing with the one not in her mouth. Melody slightly pinned under Jill is rolling her hips and is hold Jill's head to her breast. Moans and gasp coming from Melody's lips. Jill is loving how responsive Melody is.

"You are getting into this aren't you Mel? You are going to love this next part." Jill releases Melody's nipples and slides right down to between Melody's legs.

Jill folds her legs up under her. She pushes Melody's slightly thicker thighs apart. Jill slides her tongue along Melody's puffy lips along her pussy. Melody lets out a long loud gasp. She has had oral from guys before that had no idea what they were doing. Jill obviously knows what she is doing.

Jill parts the lips with her tongue teasing her tip into the entrance of Melody's pussy. Melody can't hold her hips still. She rolls them as Jill services her. Jill slips her tongue up the now very moist slit and flicks over the clit. Melody has her fingers in Jill's hair. Jill has her head buried between the squirming thighs. Her tongue going after the hard little nub quickly.

Melody grips Jill's head hard and starts to clamp her legs together. Jill anticipates it keeping the thighs apart with her arms. She does not want to get squeezed to death. Melody arches and cries out when the orgasm hits her hard. Her whole body shakes. Jill does not let up. Her tongue gets flicking over the hard clit. She uses her tongue to lap at the juices flowing from Melody. The juices coat Jill's chin and pool on the bed.

Melody collapses onto the bed panting heavily. Her chest rising and falling. Jill is not done yet. She sucks on the clit and traps it between her teeth. Melody gasp and arches again. "Jillllllll!! What what are...ohhhh...shit."

Jill starts to nibble on the hard nub. She keeps it stretched as far as she can. Two of Jill's fingers start to probe at Melody's wet entrance. Melody's pussy twitches at the touch. Jill has a pretty good idea the girl's g-spot has never been touched. Most boys are so ignorant of it.

Jill slides the two fingers into Melody turning her palm up and curling her fingers. Jill finds the rough spot and starts sliding her fingers in and out, over that very sweet spot.

Melody's eyes come open wide. Her lips part and the long silent moan from her lips. She finds her voice. Her shock evident in it. "What what are you doing Jill? That that is Oh My God!!"

Melody explodes. Her scream can be heard through her door. The pleasure that rips through her is amazing. Jill grins still nibbling and sucking on the swelling clit. She is loving how Melody is experiencing new things before. It has been a long time since Jill has had a bisexual virgin.

Melody collapses back on the bed. Her head is spinning. She has never had so many orgasm in one night ever.

Jill crawls up Melody's body grinning. "I am going to like teaching you to be bi."

Jill lays next to Melody. "Oh Wow...That was intense Jill. What were you doing at the end?" Jill curls up next to Melody.

Jill giggles "That was the G-spot. A wonderful spot in the woman's body. That orgasm knocked you for a loop."

Melody smiles and nods. "Yeah it did. It was beyond wow." Jill pulls covers over them. "Sleep. I have more to show you later. You have a hell of a night." Melody just murmurs and falls off with Jill next to her.

Melody wakes up the next morning alone in her bed. She is sore in places she did not know she had. She stretches. Things pop. Her memory of the previous night comes back to her. A smile on her lips. She remembers the cocks in her then Jill showing her the wonderful pleasures of girl/girl love.

Melody gets up and goes to bathroom. She pulls out one of her morning after pills just in case. She is on birth control but you never know. She dresses in a pair of shorts that just cover her ass and a tank top. She does not bother with panties or a bra. She never does on the weekends unless going somewhere.

The house is quieter then it was last night. Melody goes down stairs to the sounds of trash being picked up and a vacuum running. Entering the living room she finds her brother Diesel picking up trash. Jill is running the vacuum.

Diesel notices her with a grin. "Afternoon Sis. About time you woke up. Were you tired?"

Melody blushes a bit. "Yes. I was. You kick everyone out?" Jill turns around and gives Melody a grin.

Diesel closes the bag he has. "Yep. Everyone that was too drunk to drive left a few hours ago. Are you going to help clean up?"

Melody shrugs "I guess. I did get some benefits from your orgy."

Diesel chuckles and looks to Jill. "Yea I would say so. More than a few." Jill and Melody both blush

Melody walks away and heads to the kitchen. She sighs and starts the long process of getting it cleaned to her mother's standards. There are glasses everywhere and sink full of dishes. She starts on the dishes by loading the machine and hand washes the rest. After finishing the kitchen, Melody goes through the rest of the house looking for stray dishes.

The three of them finish the house, getting it back in shape after a couple of hours. They all collapse in the living room.

Melody glares at Diesel after a few minutes. Jill sees it and giggles. "Diesel. What were you doing having an orgy here. Mom and Dad would kill you if they find out."

Diesel shrugs. "I did not have the money to get a couple of rooms. What are you complaining about? You got fucked."

"Yeah and your cock in my mouth."

"Well yeah. I had no idea you were here. I thought you were some bimbo they were fucking. Ow"

Jill has just kicked Diesel in the thigh being on the opposite end of the couch from him. "We are not bimbos. Don't be an ass."

Diesel rubs his thigh where he was kicked. "I didn't call ya'll bimbos. I am saying I didn't know who she was. You gave some good head though Sis." He gets kicked again by Jill.

Melody is blushing but giggling. "Thank you I think. I can't believe you came in my mouth."

Jill smirks at Melody. "I swallow all the time. I like it. Did take some getting used to though."

Melody shakes her head. "So now what. You were ready to fuck me last night."

Diesel shrugs. "Hell I wanted to watch you two too. I still want to watch you both. If you weren't my sister I would still fuck you."

Melody stares shocked. Jill shrugs. "Why not? Not like you are having kids together. I have fucked Steve, remember Diesel."

Diesel nods. "Oh yeah. At that masked orgy we did Halloween. That was hot." Melody looks from one to the other in shock. Diesel grins. "Do ya'll still fuck?"

Jill nods. "Yeah. When mom and dad aren't around. Kind of hard to do it regularly going to different colleges."

Melody gets up and shakes her head. "Wow. I don't know Diesel. I will think about it. I will be in my room. "

Diesel and Jill watch her leave. Jill kicks him again. "She is kind of shaken up D. A whole new world has opened up to her. She is not sure how to handle it. I think once you two are seriously fucking she will open up."

Diesel nods. "you think so? You would not freak out if I bang my little sister?"

Jill rolls her eyes. "Really. You have helped my brother bang me. What do you think? Her nipples are sensitive D. Remember that. See you tonight. Need to run home for a bit." Jill hops up and gives Diesel a kiss. She grabs her stuff and leaves. Diesel is left on the couch thinking about it. He grabs the remote and turns on the game.

Melody wakes up after about 45 minutes. She lays on the bed thinking of things and the whole new world of sex she has discovered. She loved having the attention of more than one guy. Just thinking of having three guys in her is getting her excited. Thinking of fucking her brother again is exciting. Hell thinking of Jill is exciting. She got a taste and now she wants more.

Melody heads downstairs and goes to the kitchen. She opens the fridge looking for a snack. She has not eaten since her date. She finds some yogurt and leans on the bar. Diesel comes into the kitchen carrying an empty beer bottle. He is feeling a pretty good buzz by now. "There you are. Have a good nap?"

Melody does not even bother turning around as her brother walks behind her. "Yeah. I was still a bit worn out. Then the cleaning did not help."

Diesel leans against the counter and opens another beer. He stares at his sister's ass in the tiny shorts. Her ass is hanging out a bit. Obvious there are no panties on under those shorts.

Diesel takes a long sip of her beer. He sets it down and crosses the kitchen in a few strides. He pins Melody to the bar with his body. She jumps and raises her voice. "Diesel? What are you doing? Let me go!!" Melody tries to turn around. His hands come around cup both her breast holding her firmly. Melody lets a moan.

Diesel's cock is hard and pressing against Melody's ass. "Nope little sister. I think it is time you and I became closer."

Melody is in shock. Diesel lets go of one tit and pulls the tie on his shorts. They fall to his bare feet. He kicks them back. Melody's eyes go wide feeling the large cock now bare pressing to her. "Diesel wait. We need to talk."

He works her shorts down off her hips to mid thigh. She tries to turn around. He grabs one of her wrist and pins it behind her. "Shut it Sis. Just take it."

He pushes her forward over the bar. One hand on her back the other holding her wrist. He lines up his cock that is standing straight out. He can feel her moisture with the tip of his thick cock. Feeling he is lined up in the right spot he slams his hips forward. He is rewarded with Melody crying out as she is impaled on his thick cock.

Melody lifts her head. Her eyes wide. Her brother is thick. He starts to pound into her hard and fast not giving her a chance to protest. The sensations already have her attention. She stops fighting and focuses on his cock stretching her pussy out.

Diesel lets go of wrist and stops holding her down. She stays bent over the bar. Her ample tits pressed into the smooth counter top. Her mouth hangs open. She lets out gasp and ah's with each stroke. He is being relentless in his pounding.

"Di...Diesel...Wa...wait. We need to...ooohhhhh...damn...ok talk later. Fuck now." Diesel grins and takes ahold of her hips. He pulls back and starts to hammer his cock into his sister.

Melody hits her closed fist onto the bar. Her heavy breathing fogging the cool surface beneath her. Her whole body trembles with each thrust. She lifts her head rolling her eyes up and moaning. She is not going to last long with this pounding.

Diesel remembers Jill said Melody's nipples are sensitive. He slides his hands under her body taking a handful of each tit. He finds her nipples and pinches them hard. Melody screams out and shatters. Her pussy ripples around his cock. She takes every thick inch he slams into her.

Diesel grins knowing he has her. "Yeah Sis. Cum around my cock. You love it don't you. You want more don't you?"

Melody nods her head. She cries out in her pleasure. "Fuuuuck!! Damn it Diesel. Fuck you. Yes I want more. Pound me...Don't fucking stop." He does as she wishes and keeps pounding her. Melody is arching her body off the bar to push her tits into his large rough hands.

Her juices have coated his cock and her thighs. She might have a bruise where she is being pounded into the bar. She is loud. Gasping, moaning and crying out with each thrust. Her nipples being pinched and rolled send her flying into a higher level of bliss.

Suddenly Melody's view is shifted. The room is a blur. Her shorts wind up being tossed across the room. She lets out a gasp when the cold floor is pressed to her back. She blinks and looks up. Her brother has thrown her to the floor. He is on top of her.

He buries himself in her pussy with a hard thrust. "FUCK ME DIESEL...OHHHHH FUCK MEEEE!"

Diesel pins her to the floor with his body. Bracing his feet against a cabinet he starts to thrust as hard as he can into his little sister. He keeps her pulled to him. He grunts loudly with each thrust. "GodDamn Sis. You are fucking tight. I am about to fill your twat." Sweat beads on his forehead. Melody has her legs spread putting her heels on his hips. Her hips coming up to meet his.

"Diesel...Diesel I am going to to cum again...Don't fucking stop. Fill my pussy big brother." Diesel grunts and keeps up his efforts. Melody's tits bounce a bit under her brother.

She arches and tenses under him. Rolling her head back, her back bowing. She screams and explodes. Diesel feeling her pussy ripple let's go and fills his sister's pussy. They both explode in a serious orgasm. He erupts into her.

Diesel coats his little sister's pussy with his thick seed. They both lay on the kitchen floor panting. Sweat beaded on their skin. Melody's short dark hair sticking to her forehead. "Damn it Diesel. I told you we needed to talk but damn that felt good."

Diesel chuckles and stays buried in his sister. He wraps arms around her and pulls them into a sitting position. Melody is now sitting on her brother's lap. His cock buried in deep. She moans as the cock shifts and goes in. He is still hard after cumming hard. "I know Sis but I have been thinking about it since last night. We only have so much time to fuck before the folks get home. Jill wants time too."

Melody nods and starts to rock. She can't help it. She still has a big cock in her. "Ok. I would like more time with Jill too. Glad she goes to college here. Let me ride a minute. I am still close." Diesel chuckles and grabs her ass. He helps her move up and down on his cock.

Melody takes ahold of Diesel's shoulders. She has her knees straddling his thighs and hips. Her legs lift and lowers her onto his shaft. He pulls her hips forward just as she comes down. Her head falls back as her pussy is continuously filled with her brother. Her boobs bounce with her. She gets faster at his urging. "Faster Sis. I am going to fill you again" She bites her lip and nods.

She uses her thick thighs to ride her brother faster. Her legs are well developed with years of being a catcher in softball. She is moaning and gasping with each time she impales herself on his cock. Melody digs her nails into his muscular shoulders. Rock hard and fast she is pretty much dropping her pussy onto his cock.

"FUUUUUUCKKKKK DIESEL...SHIIIITTTT!!" She throws her body at his. Her arms cling to him. He wraps arms around her and lifts up into her. She screams again. The screams echoing in the kitchen. Gasp of air escape her lips. She is convulsing. She giggles feeling him let loose in her. Their orgasms coming at almost the same time. They remain sitting on the floor trying to catch their breaths. They have been fucking now for almost an hour.

They are startled by the ear splitting ring of the house phone. They laugh together as Diesel reaches up to grab it from the edge of the counter. Melody stands. Mixed juices seeping from her filled pussy. Diesel answers the call from their parents.

Melody smiles thinking of another first she has had since last night.