First of Many Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was so deep inside of my tight pussy and I felt myself so close to cumming again. The buildup made me so horny I couldn't believe I was able to cum so quickly.

As he thrust his cock in my pussy faster and harder each time, I pressed my fingers into his back as I came so slowly. It felt unbelievable. It felt like I was completely in control and completely out of control at the same time. It felt like I came for an eternity.

As my grip on his back loosened and my body became relaxed, he flipped my legs over and said, "I want to see that pretty little ass."

I was practically shaking from the orgasm and his words made me so aroused again. I quickly turned over and got into doggy style, wanting to please him. I would've done anything he asked. I wanted him to boss me around.

He slowly pressed his fingers around my asshole, eventually moving his tongue to doing the same thing.

"Ooh...good girl," He said as he began to very slowly insert his finger inside of me. I felt my pussy shake. I slowly moved one of my hands towards my clit and began circling it.

"Good girl, rub your clit for me..." He said. I was insanely turned on. He began to finger me a little faster and said, "Do you think you can take two fingers?"

"...Yes, babe" I said between moans.

"You think you can take it?" He said again assertively.

He slowly inserted both fingers and I felt my pussy drip. "Fuck, baby...." I said.

As he moved his fingers in and out slowly, getting a little bit faster with each thrust, he began to insert his cock inside my pussy. It felt so incredibly arousing to have his fat cock inside of my pussy and two of his fingers in my little ass.

"I can't wait to take your cock in my ass one day," I told him.

He moaned as he began to force his cock in my pussy faster and faster, moving in synch with his fingers. "That feels so good..." I told him.

We both were breathing quickly and gently moaning. I was still gently circling my clit--the feeling of having all three stimulations, my clit, my pussy, and my asshole, was unbelievable. I had never experienced anything like this before, and I knew I was getting close to cumming again. I knew this time would be intense because he was hitting my G spot perfectly in this position, and I felt like I was going to have a clitoral orgasm too.

As he thrust harder and harder, and I rubbed my clit in unison, I let out deep moans.

"Uh...Uh....Peter.....I'm cumming.....Uh......"

"Fuck...I'm gonna come," He said.

"Peter...." I screamed.

In that perfect moment, I felt his warm cum fill my pussy at the exact moment that I came.

I came so hard--harder than the other two times combined. I felt my legs shake and my pussy pulse as I came for what felt like an eternity.

We both dropped to the bed, exhausted with pleasure.

***

That was my first time having sex with my boyfriend. It set the bar pretty high, but we have continued to have amazing sex since then! If you like this story, I can write about other sexual encounters we've had!

12