First of Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned myself between her legs as she spread them for me, drawing her knees up toward her waist. She gazed into my eyes, waiting for me to come into her and join her where she was; I looked back into her deep glassblue eyes and spoke to her through my stare. We were finally about to be together in a way we had spoken of for only a week, dreamed of for hours over the phone and in our separate beds night after night, and wanted just as much as the other. I placed the engorged head of my manhood at the entrance of her warm pussy and, wanting to savor this moment as much as possible, very slowly edged myself inside of her. With every passing centimeter, the look on her face changed, her mouth opening further and further in a picture-perfect image of rapture, her eyes opening almost as wide as her mouth, her breath completely stopping as if the very act of breathing would detract from the sensations she was partaking of at that moment. Her pussy lips spread enough to let me in as I slowly glided my way into her, then seemed to wrap around my cock tighter and pull me into her. The hot walls of her sex massaged my skin in ways I can't even express; her lubrication seemed to never end as I continued to bury my cock to the very hilt. Once I was as far in as I could go, I reached my hands under Jeannie's arms and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her body down for me to meet her. Our flesh tangled together as she cried out in ecstasy, her legs wrapped around my waist, the contact of our skin generating raw electricity between us. We couldn't have kept still if we'd tried.

Minutes passed . . . our bodies worked together like gears of a machine in motion. Her heavy breathing filled my ears as we met our bodies together then separated, met and separated, met and separated over and over again. The heavenly scent of arousal filled the room, and Jeannie's eyes were starting to glaze over with emotion. I could feel her want . . . she could feel mine. Her pussy was pulling me into her as far as could be allowed . . . and my cock was obliging. Every ounce of pleasure filled my mind as I felt her squeezing me, as I felt her hands running along my arms and across my back, her legs embracing me, her stomach and chest meeting mine in a soft kiss of warmth and fire. Her moans consistently hitting my ears, communicating her pleasure to me, the depth of her need. Her eyes looked into me as if to keep me there with her forever . . .

Soon, fucking became love-making. I wanted to fill this woman up with me completely, but for her sake, not to get myself off. Within 15 minutes, she hit her second orgasm. Her body tensed up, her moans turned into cries of passion, her body spasmed uncontrollably underneath mine. Suddenly, it was as if Time and Space stopped for an instant. Her eyes opened wide, her mouth dropped and emitted an intense sound of . . . nothing. Her arms and legs grabbed me and held me tightly to her. Seconds passed, then . . . exhale.

I stayed there for a minute or two, motionless, waiting for her to relax and come down from her high . . . breath after breath, trying not to hyperventilate . . . or was that me.

Then I began to move myself inside of her again, slowly. Slowly filling her up again, my large cock massaging the walls of her pussy, making her moan yet again. The feeling of being wrapped up in a love yet unspoken was caressing me from her loins, and I was enraptured. I couldn't have stopped penetrating her if I'd wanted to, and the look on her face told me that she wasn't going anywhere. I was hers; she was mine. We were intent on continuing our mattressed journey together as I pumped my throbbing member into her body over and over. The sounds of our flesh slapping together mingled with our heavy breathing and uncontrollable vocal exhortations. With every passing minute, I could feel the warmth growing within me, I could feel her muscles tensing and releasing around my cock, her arms pulling me closer to her, her legs wrapping me up . . . the continuous motion of love, brutal, relentless, and powerful, covered us like a transparent blanket. With every thrust inside of her, she bucked her hips up to meet me, to swallow my cock whole. I wanted to fill her up so that no one could ever satisfy her again.

I grabbed a hold of her body, held her as tightly as I could, and began to work myself in and out of her faster, giving it everything I had, all the while keeping as much of our bodies in contact as possible. Her moans and cries of pleasure increased in volume and frequency, as did mine. My mind began to race, wondering how this beautiful angel would look the next morning in my arms, if the potent rapture would still be painted on her face. I began to pound into her with abandon, getting ready to release myself into her. She encouraged me on, wanting me to explode inside of her, the subliminal tone of her voice begging me to make her mine. I increased my rhythm, diving into her with everything I had, sweat running down my back, her arms grabbing me, the heat in my body growing and growing. Soon I began to feel the familiar spark of orgasm coming, and I continued to drive my love inside her, deeper, harder, while my orgasm neared. I wanted nothing more than to finish, to be hers . . . I felt my muscles beginning to tense, and Jeannie's eyes got wide as she saw the look on my face change from loving to intent.

My orgasm crested the hill, rolling down and hitting me with a force I'd not felt in a long time. Screaming out my pleasure, I rammed myself into her as hard as I could and erupted. My mind went blank, my body became tighter than a snare head, and I unloaded my love, my emotion, my intensity into the beautiful woman beneath me. She gazed up at me while I came, watching my body collapse in a rush of ecstatic bliss, yet I was still able to remain stable enough to keep myself from falling forward and crushing her.

I flopped down on the bed next to her, equally exhausted and wrapped my arms around her, her body turned toward mine. I looked her in the eyes, told her how beautiful she was, and kissed her tenderly, wondering how long it would be before we could share that together again. We drifted away in the comfort of one another's embrace, awaiting the morning . . .

. . . and round two.

12