First One

Story Info
A Dom-Sub web couple meet for the first time.
1.6k words
3.65
9.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were finally together for the first time. After a few months of chatting online and talking about everything in their lives, they finally met in person.

It wasn't much more to know about one another, they knew more about each other than a real couple does. The only thing missing was for their hands, their tongues and their bodies to know each other. So they got at it.

They recognised each other instantly. He kissed her gently, holding her face softly with one hand, while the other hand, eager to get to know her curves, reached towards her waist, going down on her hip. The other hand caught up soon, still kissing her sweet lips, walking her slowly, almost unnoticed to the wall.

He took her hands off of his head, holding them tight up in the air, just in time to push her tiny body firmly to the wall. It hurt a little, but the excitement was enough for her not to care.

He grabbed her hands with just one hand, taking his other hand to reach her bum and spanking it hard. She tried to free her lips to express an "ouch!", and to get her hands down to caress her bum cheek; but he didn't let her do any of those things. He bit her lip, bringing her mouth and tongue back into his mouth and grabbed onto her hands so she'd know she wasn't allowed to relieve the pain in her arse.

He leaned on to her to kiss her neck, let go of her hands and groped her chest with both hands. Gave a step back and sat on the bed.

-Take off your clothes- he said. His tone of voice left no place for questioning.

-What do you want me to take off first?- she asked softly, wanting to take it all off so he'd finally fuck her.

-Take your shirt and bra; but do it slowly-

She took the edge of her red shirt and as slowly as her desire let her, she removed it. Then she turned around, trying to be sexy when taking off her bra. 'Don't turn around, take off your bra and let me see' he replied to her movement. She got scared and, honestly, even more turned on than she already was. She faced him and undid her bra, exposing her bare chest to him. A sudden wind seemed to go through her, making her nipples show her excitement and expectation.

-Good girl- he said once she overcame her own embarrassment and finally took her hands off her boobs, letting him see every inch of them.

-Now take off your jeans.

She looked at him as she was surprised about it. She shouldn't have been, that was a common order he'd give to her every time they were on cam. Nonetheless, she felt more exposed than she'd ever been. She started to get her jeans off, leaving her breasts hang with her nipples still erect.

-Nice- he said with a grin on his face.

-Now turn around, bend and take off your panties.

A sudden fear rushed through her head. Maybe that wasn't a good place to be. Maybe she should've never gone so far with that man.

'Should I do it?' her head struggled.

Maybe it was the perfect moment to put on her clothes and dash away from there. Then she saw his eyes, caring and still with that evil eager for her body, those eyes that made her forget about her fears; so she turned around and bent over. She took her panties from the sides by sticking her thumbs in them; pulled them down slowly while those big eyes watched even the last corner of herself. Goosebumps stormed through her body, following her heat from her neck, her back, her chest, her arse, her clit, getting deep into her vagina, and into her legs.

He just stayed looking at her pussy, studying it. High Definition doesn't compare the slightest with reality. He barely touched her clit and her lips with his finger, making her whole body shake.

-You like this, don't you?- he said in a sexy voice.

-Mhmm- she murmured baring her blushed face in her hands.

-You're a very naughty girl, Andrea- he said as he unzipped his pants and took his cock out.

-Stand up, turn around and kneel.

She knew what was coming, and she found herself strangely excited about the idea. Andrea knelt and grabbed his cock with her right hand.

-Is this what you want me to do?- she asked while rubbing her tongue from the bottom up of his penis.

-Do you think this is what I want?- he smiled.

-I truly do- she said, and put his cock deep inside her mouth.

She had been sucking on it for a while when he grabbed her hair into a ponytail and pushed her even deeper.

-Wait!- Mike stood up and put a mirror in front of the bed, sat down and, before she could keep on sucking, he stopped her.

-Stand up and turn around again.

Andrea did so and flushed suddenly at her sight at the mirror. Her nipples were aroused, her hair a mess and she could see her clit throbbing, wanting to get some attention. He first focused on her arse, spanking it twice. She jumped with the surprise. Then he told her to look into the mirror and rubbed her clit for her to see. After a couple of minutes, he pinched her nipples and stood up.

-Sit down on the bed and spread your legs as wide as you can.

She didn't know him enough to know what was coming up next, but she obeyed. He then got a couple of ropes and tied her legs so they'd stay spread all the time.

Every thought came through her head, 'Is he going to fuck me?; Is he going to eat me?; Is he going to make me masturbate and watch myself in the mirror?. Damn! There's a mirror!' What was he going to do to her? She could see her throbbing clit not just asking for attention but begging for it; her lips were spread, giving anyone entrance to her pussy, her drowning pussy.

'This is so embarrassing! I hope he'd do something now! Can't bare the sight anymore!' She thought to herself as she hid her face in her arms.

He'd finish tying her legs up a few moments ago, but he enjoyed watching her mind go nuts; even more with the mirror showing her how excited she was with it.

Mike finally decided to act when she couldn't look into the mirror anymore.

-Look into the mirror, I never told you to stop watching.

So she did. Andrea was looking into the mirror when Mike got down on her and started slurping and licking every part of her pussy out. She was so embarrassed at her sight in the mirror, but couldn't bare to stop looking. He put two fingers inside of her, starting to finger-fuck her and continuing eating her. She wasn't far away from cumming, knowing that Mike wouldn't let her cum just now, would he?

-Are you cumming without my permission?- he asked, his fingers going faster and faster inside of her.

-I'm not, I swear. I'm... I'm... Oh!... God!... I'm... Trying. Not. To! Plea.se... Let. Me. Cum!! I swear... I'm... Trying. Really. Hard!- she said in huge intervals, words were nowhere to be found in her mind, trying to focus all her energy not to cum.

He stopped just a second before she was to cum. A second later and she wouldn't have been able to hold it any longer. He stood up and left way for her to look at herself in the mirror.

-Have you seen yourself so aroused before? Have you seen your pussy when you're about to cum?

She couldn't even open her eyes to watch that, but she knew she had to. Andrea saw her whole body begging to cum; it wasn't just her mouth saying the words, it was her chest getting bigger, her hips moving in circular movements, her pussy looking red, wet, and eager.

-Oh, God!- she moaned in a combination of self-consciousness and pleasure.

He now kissed her and took her hands softly.

-How badly do you want to cum?.

Her breathing was fast and uneasy.

-I want to cum so bad, please. Please let me cum, Mike.

-I still don't know if I should- he answered as he hold on to her hands and tied them up, bringing them all the way up and tying them up to the bedhead.

She was now helpless to anything he wanted to do to her. Her mind was working even faster than before. He took advantage of that moment in which she was thinking and wondering to surprise her putting her cock all the way inside her pussy at once. She screamed with pleasure, trying to get her knees together, but nothing happened. Mike started then to fuck her fast, so fast. He had everything he wanted to touch and see there. He went even faster when he started to rub her clit once more; knowing that it wasn't going to take long for her to cum.

'Should I let her cum?' he asked to himself. 'I could play with her some more. I could make her have the best orgasm (orgasms?) of her life' he thought at the sight of her almost-orgasm face.

-Mike?... Mike?- she asked.

-Yes Andy, you can cum this once.

She came with a strong shivering orgasm. Her pussy getting tighter around his cock. After a few seconds, the orgasm was over...

-Good girl!- Mike said.

-Now, how should I play with you next?

...