First Orgy

Story Info
Wives please each other, then their husbands.
4.8k words
4.33
130.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Tara and I have been married for eleven happy years. We are both introverts, and have a hard time meeting and making new friends. We have a few friends that we occasionally go out to dinner or bowling with, but other than that, we have a fairly nonexistent social life.

I am 32, 6'3" and fairly average build and about 175 lbs. I have gray eyes and dirty blonde hair. I am fairly athletic, and like to play musical instruments. I love working on cars and building things out of metal. I guess I am just a typical guy.

My wife Tara is about 5'4" and just slightly overweight, which is good because I don't like women that are too skinny. She has lovely brown eyes and dark reddish brown hair. She wears a 36D, and when she lets her breasts out to play, I can hardly control myself. Her quarter-sized perfectly round dark brown nipples are proportioned perfectly for the size of her breasts, and when she gets excited, they stand at full attention. Her ass is very nice and round, and makes me want to slide my dick between her cheeks every time I see it. She is very reserved about what clothing she wears, but when she wears a thong, she has the most perfect looking ass I have ever seen. She has the face of a doll, and gorgeous lips with a pout that just begs to be kissed. Her eyes have a mischievous cast even when she isn't trying. Lately, I have been able to talk her into wearing some fairly revealing outfits out in public, and the response from other guys is obvious. She won't believe me, but they all check out her ass as she walks by.

Tara works in the office of a construction company, and goes to college at night. She is taking accounting classes one night a week mostly to allow her to get out a little without our two wonderful children and me. She usually meets other students and gets invited to go eat and drink with them after class. I am happy for her to be able to meet new people and generally have fun. She always tells me about the interesting people she meets and the things they talk about. For the last several weeks, she has been telling me about another woman named Erica that she has met and that they have a lot in common.

According to Tara, Erica has nearly the exact same build as her. She has been married for nine years, and has two kids almost the same ages as ours. Tara says that Erica likes to read the same books as her, and also loves to travel with her husband Bill.

Tara came home from school one night, and I could tell that she was excited. I asked her what was up, and she told me that Erica had invited us to her house on Friday evening. She said that they have a group of friends that gets together every weekend and that the husbands play cards while the wives watch movies and swap books.

Friday finally came, and we took the kids to my parent house for the night. We followed the directions that Tara had to Erica and Bill's house. They lived in a neighborhood almost identical to ours. Small middle income houses that all look the same. We were a little early, so we were the first ones to arrive. As we walked to the front door, I had to admire Tara's tight ass through her short shorts. Tara rang the doorbell, and Erica answered. I was shocked to see how many resemblances that she and Tara had. She had almost the same color hair, and was about 5'3" and just slightly heavier that Tara. They were wearing nearly the same shirts, and Erica had on tight black shorts that were the same style as Tara's white ones. They looked like they had almost the same breast size, and I caught myself wondering if hers were as gorgeous as my wife's. They could easily pass as sisters to someone that didn't know them.

She invited us in, and we sat down on the couch. Bill came in and introduced himself to us. He was about 5'9" and slightly more muscular than I. We immediately struck it off. We both have the same passion for cars, and he also plays the electric guitar. I could tell by the way he watched Erica, that he adored her as much as I adore Tara. He took me to his garage and showed me his 68 MG that he has been restoring.

"I haven't worked on it much lately." He told me. "Erica is about to get tired of seeing it in the garage." He said as he grinned at me.

"I have a project in the garage in about the same state of progress." I told him. "I think Tara is getting tired of it too."

Erica came to the door and told us to come back inside, as everyone else was there and ready to start the card game.

Two other couples had come in. The first couple was John and Christy, and the other couple was Kate and Matt.

John was the shortest one at about 5'2", and Christy was just a little taller than him. He had smooth black hair that was parted to one side, and was slightly overweight. Christy was very skinny, and had obviously fake blonde hair. Her look had bitch written all over it. She had a scowl on her face as if they had been fighting before they arrived, and John kept looking at the floor and wouldn't make eye contact with anyone.

Kate was about 5'4" and was built about the same as Tara and Erica but with very small tits. She had bright orange hair, and her face was covered with freckles. She was as cute as a button, but was wearing frumpy looking old lady clothes. Matt looked very athletic, and dressed a little like a hippie. He had on tight jeans and a white shirt that hung down to his knees. He had blonde hair, and was wearing a hemp bracelet and matching necklace.

We were introduced to all of them, and then Erica put out chips and salsa and cheese dip on the kitchen table. Bill dimmed the lights a little, and the guys all sat down to play cards. I didn't have much experience playing poker, so I was careful and played it safe not taking too many risks.

The women all disappeared to the recreation room at the other end of the house. We could hear the movie going, and by the sounds of it, they were watching a Tom Cruise movie. Every once in a while we could hear them all break out in a giggle.

I lost the twenty dollars that I had come with, and had to sit out and watch the last couple of hands. The women finally came to the living room. It was about 1:00am, and everyone was ready to go home. Tara and I said our goodbyes to everyone and left first.

When we got to the car, I opened the door for Tara and she put her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss. I was immediately as hard as a rock as I felt her tits pressing against my stomach. She slid her hand down my back and around the front and cupped my dick through me pants and gently squeezed.

"What was that for?" I stuttered.

"Just for letting me have fun." She said as she winked at me. "Next week, we are going to John and Christies house." She told me.

The next Friday came, and we drove to John and Christies house. They lived in a really ritzy neighborhood. The house that they lived in was probably worth over five hundred thousand dollars. Christie gave us a tour of the house, and I could tell that she was hooked on money, because all she could talk about was how much everything cost.

All the guys sat down for cards again, and I must have been getting a little better at poker because by the time we were finished, I still had five dollars left. The girls weren't finished with their movie yet, so we all sat around and watched American Chopper and talked about cars and our sexy women. John and Matt got up to go outside and smoke while Bill and I stayed inside watching TV.

"How do you get Tara to wear a thong under her shorts?" Bill asked me as I looked up in surprise. "I don't want to make you mad or anything, but last week at our house, I could tell that she was wearing one under that tight pair of shorts she had on, and excuse me for saying this, but she looked damn hot!" He exclaimed "She really looked fucking sexy that way, and I would love it if I could get Erica to wear one like that." He told me.

"I'm just honest with her, and tell her how sexy she looks and what it does to me when she wears them." I told him. "I don't tell her to wear them, I just tell her that I really like it when she does." "Maybe I could get Tara to mention to her that you would like to see her in one."

"That would be great, but I am afraid to ask her about it because I don't want her mad at me." Bill said. "Erica has always been really shy about clothing, and always really self conscious."

"Tara has too." I told him. "She has only recently started dressing the way she does." "I can't believe how hot she gets me sometimes just because she is showing a little cleavage or is wearing something really sexy under her dress." I admitted.

When the girls finished their movie, everyone decided to call it an evening and went home.

The next weekend, we went to Matt and Kate's house. It was a total dump. The floors were all dirty, and the carpet smelled like cat urine. There was cat hair on everything, and I could tell that they had at least four cats if not more. I was really surprised because they were both very nice, and dressed in nice clothing. Neither one of them could stop apologizing for their house being so dirty.

The girls watched their movie, and we played cards. When we were done, everyone left in a hurry. I could tell that no one wanted to stay in their house very long.

Then next weekend was our turn to have it at our house. We spent every night that week cleaning because we didn't want anyone to look at our house the way they did at Matt and Kate's house.

The first couple to arrive was Bill and Erica. As they walked in, Bill smiled at me and winked as he elbowed me. Erica came in after him, and she was wearing a very short tight black mini skirt and 4" matching black heels, and as she passed me, it was obvious that she was wearing a thong. She had a dark green silk shirt on that accentuated her large breasts, and she must have been a little turned on as her nipples were trying to peek out of her shirt. She looked very hot, but I could tell that she was self-conscious because she kept pulling down on the hem of her skirt, and she looked a little nervous. I made sure to tell her how nice she looked, and had to be careful not to stare at her ass as she walked by.

I hadn't seen Tara yet because she was still getting dressed.

"Hey guys." I heard her say from behind me. "How's it going?"

I turned around and my jaw just about dropped to the floor. Tara was wearing her shortest black mini skirt with lace around the bottom, and a dark red silk shirt. She had left the top two buttons undone on the shirt, and I could just see the top of her lacy red bra. She was showing so much cleavage that I just wanted to go over and kiss the tops of her breasts. She was also wearing thigh high stockings and 4" black strappy heels with little diamonds covering the straps. I lost my train of thought for about 30 seconds, and couldn't say anything. I probably looked like an idiot just standing there with my mouth open staring at her.

The doorbell rang again, and this time is was John and Matt.

"Where are Kate and Christy at?" Tara asked.

John said that Christy had to go shopping with her mother, and Matt said that Kate was sick with a flu bug.

Tara looked at Erica. "I guess it's just you and I tonight, what movie do you want to watch?"

Erica picked out the movie Wild Things and said that she really liked Matt Dillon, and hadn't ever seen that movie before. Tara offered to let us have the TV in the living room so that we could have music since we don't have a stereo system, and said that they could watch their movie in the bedroom.

I put the TV on MTV Hits and cranked up the surround sound system. We started playing cards and drinking rum and cokes. I actually won the first two hands and was up five dollars. I wasn't feeling so lucky on the next hand until I saw Tara coming down the hall followed by Erica. They had both folded the top hem of their skirts and pulled them up so that the skirts looked even shorter than they already were. I about dropped my cards when I realized that if Tara pulled up her skirt another half of an inch, that I would probably be able to see the front of her thong. I looked over at Bill and saw that he had dropped his cards at the sight of his wife, and was picking them back up and rearranging them. John and Matt were also both looking out of the corners of their eyes.

"You guys want some cheese dip?" Tara asked innocently.

"Uh, sure." I had to struggle to even talk.

"Can you get the cheese out of the fridge Erica?" Tara asked.

"Sure, no problem." Erica said with a grin.

Erica walked over to the fridge, opened it and bent over with her ass toward us. Her mini skirt slid up and Bill and I had a clear shot of her matching black thong. She stood back up and turned a little red as she handed Tara the Velveeta. Tara looked at me and grinned as she bent over to get a pan out of the cabinet. Bill and I could see her red thong as it covered her beautiful shaven pussy and disappeared between her smooth buttery ass cheeks. She stood back up and set the pan on the stove. She didn't bother pulling her skirt back down, and since it had ridden up a little when she bent over, we could just barely see the bottom of her ass cheeks.

"How's the game going?" Tara asked grinning.

"Uh.... Great" I said sheepishly as we went back to our card game.

I had a throbbing hard on in my pants, and as I looked at Bill, I could tell he was dumbfounded. He just had this silly dumb kid grin on his face, and was squirming in his seat. John and Matt had their backs to the kitchen and were both wondering what the hell was wrong with Bill and I.

For the next few minutes, Bill and I could hardly concentrate on the game, and we lost the next two hands. Erica was standing next to Tara watching her stir the cheese dip on the stove. She gave Bill an evil grin and reached over and slowly slid her fingers up the back of Tara's right leg until she just brushed the bottom of her ass cheek. Tara almost jumped out of her skirt and both women turned beet red. Tara looked over and gave me a funny look. The dip was done, so she poured it into two bowls and set one on the table for us. As she walked away, I could see that her nipples were both standing at full attention. As the girls went back down the hall, all of us were checking out their asses.

We started another hand of poker, and just as I was about to win a hand, I looked up and saw Tara and Erica coming back down the hall. Tara had unbuttoned another button on her shirt, pulled up her skirt as high as possible without totally exposing herself. Erica had unbuttoned three buttons on her shirt, and had pulled her skirt up so that we could just see a little black of her thong.

"We forgot our drinks." Tara exclaimed.

They walked into the kitchen and each got a coke out of the fridge. Tara looked over to see if Bill and I were watching and then looked at Erica. Erica leaned over and touched her tongue to the top of Tara's breast and slowly ran it up her neck until she reached her chin, and then gave her a quick peck on the lips. Both girls blushed again and giggled a little. Bill made a little whimper noise as the girls walked by on their way back to the bedroom. Both of them were obviously turned on because their nipples looked rock hard, as was my dick.

After a few more hands, Matt said that he needed to leave because he wanted to go check on Kate. He and John had come together, so John had to give him a ride home. They said their goodbyes and left Bill and I to our own devices.

Tara and Erica weren't done with their movie yet, so Bill and I decided to play with my Playstation in the living room.

"Where is everyone?" Tara asked as she came into the living room.

"Matt and John had to leave." I replied.

Tara gave me an evil grin and then turned back down the hall to the bedroom.

"They are up to something evil." I joked to Bill.

"Maybe Tara is giving Erica pointers on how to look sexy." Bill replied with a smile.

Tara and Erica walked into the room and said that they wanted to watch a movie in the living room with us. I told Tara that it would be fine with me. She had a DVD disc in her hand, and Erica was holding several blankets. Tara walked up to the TV and got down on her knees to put in the DVD. When she bent over, her skirt slid up to expose her ass, and to my surprise, she had removed her thong. As she bent over more, I could see her exposed glistening pussy. She took her time putting in the DVD and made a point to wiggle her ass around innocently at us so that we would get a full view of her smooth shaven wet pussy lips. I looked over at Bill, and he had his hand on his crotch, rubbing his dick through his pants.

"Holy shit." He whispered.

Erica walked over to the middle of the living room and laid the blankets down on the floor for us to sit on. She got down on her hands and knees to straighten them out, and she had also removed her thong. We could see her wet pussy glistening in the light as she worked trying to get the blankets straight.

"Damn, when die she shave it?" Bill whispered in amazement.

Bill and I sat on the blanket and leaned back against the couch, and Tara and Erica turned off all the lights and came over and sat between us. Tara found the remote controllers and started the movie. I was shocked to see that they had picked out a dirty movie that we had.

"I haven't ever seen a dirty movie." Erica said smiling.

The first scene in the movie was of two women playing with each other. Tara had snuggled up against me, and I felt her jump a little. I looked down, and saw that Erica had placed her hand on Tara's leg, and was slowly sliding it up her inner thigh. I looked over at Bill, and he was entranced in the movie and hadn't noticed what Erica was doing. As she slowly, softly slid her fingertips up and down Tara's inner thigh Tara spread her legs open a little, and Erica moved her hand up a little higher. She lightly brushed her finger across Tara's wet excited lips, and Tara jumped and squirmed against me. I could smell the musky odor of my wife's excited pussy, and it was all I could do to keep my hands off of her. Tara turned her head and started kissing my neck, and her hand slid down my stomach and started to caress my raging hard-on through my pants.

I looked over at Bill and saw that he had noticed what Erica was doing. He was rubbing his hand up and down on his pants while staring at her hand with wide eyes. Tara had spread her legs more and Erica was sliding one finger slowly in and out of Tara's pussy.

I reached over and slowly unbuttoned Tara's shirt and started lightly massaging her breast though her bra. She was starting to breath hard and was gyrating her hips against Erica's fingers as she toyed with her clitoris. I whispered into Tara's ear and told her that I would enjoy it if she would touch Erica too.

I looked over at Bill, and he had unzipped his pants and removed his fully erect penis. Erica was softly sliding her free hand up and down its length, and he was staring at Tara's red lacy bra.

Tara reached over and slid her hand up Erica's inner thigh and placed one finger at the entrance of Erica's already wet pussy. Erica thrust herself down as Tara buried her finger into her hot sex. I reached around Tara's back and undid the latches on her bra and pushed the straps off of her shoulders. Her ample breasts slid out of her bra and I started to roll her nipple between my fingers. Erica leaned over and lightly traced little circles around her other nipple and then sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh god!" Tara Moaned.

Both girls stood up and stripped off each other's clothes. They got down on their knees facing each other and both looked at us and grinned. Erica pressed her body against Tara's, their tits pressing together. Tara bent her head down and started to kiss Erica's neck as her hand went down and found its way into Erica's pulsating pussy. Both of them leaned back as they fingered each other and massaged each other's nipples. Then Erica sat up and pushed Tara back until she was lying on her back on the floor.

12