First Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing all this pushed me over the edge. I stood up and dropped my shorts and underwear to the floor and sat back down. I slowly ran my hand up and down my hard shaft until I almost lost it several times.

Erica had moved so that she was on top of Tara. She licked and sucked her tits and then slowly traced little circles with her tongue down Tara's stomach until she had reached her belly button. She sat up and pushed Tara's legs apart and slowly ran her tongue around Tara's well-lubricated pussy lips. Tara was lustfully looking at me and then closed her eyes and moaned as Erica entered her pussy with her probing tongue.

Bill got on his knees behind Erica and slowly ran his fingers around her ass. He slowly slid his hand between her legs and started to massage her clitoris. She started moving in a rhythm with his hand, pressing her face hard against Tara's pussy. Tara was now moaning loudly and bucking and jerking against Erica's face. She clamped her thighs around Erica's head as she lost total control in a wild orgasm.

Tara sat up and told Erica to lie on her back. Erica turned over and did as she said. Tara bent down and started to suck on Erica's writhing pussy. Bill leaned over and started sucking on Erica's right nipple and rolling her left nipple between his fingers. I could hear sucking and slurping sounds as Tara forced her tongue in and out of Erica's dripping pussy.

I moved up behind Tara and pressed my hard throbbing cock against her quivering pussy lips. She pushed back hard against me, engulfing my cock into her pulsating pussy all the way up to my balls. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my dick and pulsating around me as she started to shiver.

Erica started shaking and screaming as she had an orgasm. I could feel her quivers and convulsions through Tara's pussy as Tara pressed her face harder into her pussy.

After Erica had rested for a minute, both girls sat up on their knees facing each other and pressed their tits together. I slid up behind Tara and slowly pressed my dick into the depths of her very moist pussy. Bill had also entered Erica. I wrapped my arms around Tara as I slowly moved in and out of her and lightly ran my fingers up her stomach to her heaving breasts. I took both of her nipples in my fingers and started squeezing them until they were rock hard. Then I took Erica's nipples and squeezed them. Tara jerked a little, and I looked down to see Bill's hands massaging her breasts. Tara and Erica leaned against each other and started to kiss one another. I started to thrust harder as Tara started to moan and shake. All four of us had an orgasm at the same time, and we collapsed in a heap of sweat and shaking bodies.

We all just lay there for a while with the blanket wrapped around us until I felt a hand on my dick and realized that I was getting hard again. Tara sat up and pulled off the blanket. I looked down and was surprised to see Erica's hand wrapped around my cock. She sat up and put both hands on it and started sliding them up and down and squeezing it at the same time. She bent over and licked the tip and then sat back up and kissed Tara. Then to my amazement, Tara and Erica both bent over and started taking turns sucking my hard throbbing cock and lightly caressing my balls with their fingers. I got up on my knees and looked down at them both sucking my cock in earnest. It only took about two minutes until I couldn't take any more. I pulled out of Tara's mouth and shot hot cum all over both of their tits. They sat up and wiped each other off with one of the blankets.

Tara looked over at Bill who had a big smile on his face as he played with himself. She slid over in front of him and placed her mouth on his cock and slowly slid her lips up and down his shaft. When she pulled off, Erica took his entire length into her mouth and started to move her head up and down his dick. They took several turns each on his dick until he finally came all over their tits. I lost it again just watching them.

We let Bill and Erica use the shower to clean up, and they came out in their clothes again. We told them that we had had a very interesting evening and had had fun. They said that we would definitely have to plan a repeat performance, and that maybe we could go out of town together.

After they had left, Tara and I got into the shower. I slowly lathered soap all over Tara's wet body and played my fingertips around her slick soapy nipples until they turned hard again. Tara turned around and put her hands on the shower wall.

"I want you to fuck me again!" She said lustfully.

I entered her from behind, and thrust in earnest until we both had incredible orgasms. We finished washing each other off, and then went to bed naked and fell asleep in each other's arms.

12