First Piss

Story Info
A couple plays together.
1k words
4.05
95.7k
15
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

I eased her to her back, the taste of her lips on my tongue. But that sweet savor was replaced by her musky vaginal excretions as I buried my face in her crotch. I licked her to orgasm and then I rose up, creeping up her body, feeling every inch of smooth skin on mine as I went.

"Oh honey, that was great! I want you inside me now." Her wish was my command. As a matter of fact, by the time she'd finished saying it, I was inside her. I slipped in and out, taking my time, building up the friction and increasing the pleasure for us both. She moaned wordlessly and I pumped her. After another fifteen or twenty minutes our movements had speeded up and we were both grunting with animal passion. Finally I erupted inside her and she bit my lip as we kissed.

I rolled to the side, wet with our sweat and fluids. It was a wonderful feeling. I pulled her toward me to snuggle. But she wiggled free. "I have to pee," she said. I sensed an opportunity.

"Well, what if I don't let you go?" I had kept my arm around her. When I spoke, the arm tightened. She started to struggle.

"Honey! Do you want me to wet the bed?"

"No, but I might want you to wet me," I replied. Her eyes widened in shock. I'd never breached the subject of the latest fetish to catch my eye. She'd responded favorably the first time I spanked her. She'd struggled then, too, but I prevailed and she came before my hand wore out. Now she asks me to 'wear her out' regularly.

"What? You can't be serious!" But I was and she finally allowed me to lead her to the tub, rather than the toilet. I stepped into the tub and held her hand while she joined me. She giggled a little bit as I got on my back and pulled her left leg across me.

Once she was straddling me, she looked down. "You don't really expect me to pee on you, do you? I don't think I can go this way."

"If you can't go this way, you won't get to go at all," I answered. I had her ankles clamped in my hands and I was determined to feel her piss streaming over me before we left the room. I didn't know if I'd like it or not, but I wanted the experience. She tested my grip and then squatted down, resting her wide open crotch on my navel.

"Billy, why do you want me to pee on you? It seems so...nasty."

"That's why, I guess, Sharon. I just want to try it. If it isn't for us, then we won't do it again. Just humor me, the way you did with anal sex. You like that, don't you?"

"I love it! Just not too often. Okay, I'll try." With that, she closed her eyes and concentrated. I took hold of her ass and urged her forward. I positioned her above my shoulders. The hairless folds of her pussy were opened for my view. I saw her flex a few times, trying to get her bladder to let go. The sight of the glistening, private flesh undulating was hypnotic.

Then she started to let go. At first it was just a few drops. Then it became a dribble. Then it broke loose and streamed over me, all hot and fragrant. My dick had started to harden when we first entered the tub, and by the time her piss was splashing off my chest and shoulders I was as hard as steel. I didn't know why the act made me hard, but I didn't care. I pulled her ass up and the stream hit my face.

I opened my mouth and tasted her pee for the first time. It was salty and acrid. It didn't taste good, but the uniqueness made it delicious. I raised my head and clamped my mouth on her mound. She finished peeing directly into my mouth. I sucked and licked her clean.

Sharon collapsed back onto me. After rearranging her weight for our comfort, she leaned down and kissed me deeply. "Shit, honey, that was weird! I mean, it was hot, but it was so strange."

"I loved it!" I responded. "You can piss on me any time, Sharon." I meant it too. "But I want to return the favor4," I said.

"Oh...I don't know, Billy. I don't think I want you to."

"Hey, remember it's a two-way street around here. Good for you is good for me, too."

"But I hate the smell of urine, honey."

"Get used to it, sweetheart," I said. I extricated myself from under her. She sat on her butt on the enamel of the tub. I reached for the handle and she scrambled to stand so she wouldn't get sprayed. We didn't talk as the water heated up. I pulled the lever to direct the flow to the shower and we spent a wonderful fifteen minutes under the warm spray, washing and fondling each other.

As I dried her back she said, "I guess I can try it, if it means that much to you."

"What? Oh, you mean you'll let me pee on you?" I played dumb.

"Yes, Bill, I want you to piss all over me. There! Is that what you wanted to hear?" She shoved me and I fell. I guess it was what I wanted to hear, because my dick was hard again, and I slapped her hip with it to illustrate how much her words turned me on.

"It's music to my ears, darling," I said. She tweaked my nipple and spun away. She left the room. I got off the bed, where I'd landed when she pushed me. I stroked my cock a few times, but I wasn't really interested in an orgasm then. I wanted to save it for Sharon later.

That's it. I admit it isn't that exciting, but it's real and it's true. If you don't like it, sue me.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers