First Place

Story Info
Power play with social and religious exploration.
1.9k words
4.32
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he arrived at the airport, he did exactly as he has been instructed. He exited. He found a taxi. He gave the directions to the driver and, carrying only a backpack, he planted himself sheepishly into the back seat. Having never been to this country before, obviously he'd never met her in person. Yet, undeniably, here he was taking a taxi to an unknown location. If he stopped and considered it even for a moment he felt like a gullible moron. There, in that taxi, he did stop and consider it and he felt like a gullible moron. He began to wish the taxi wouldn't reach its destination, and would just go on driving through winding roads for all eternity. But, of course, the destination was reached. This happened about 30 minutes later. He stepped out of the taxi. And so it was that he found himself looking upon a normal and unremarkable, but pleasant, house presumably situated just outside a town or city centre. He hadn't seen fit to even check on details of location so he was completely at the mercy of the incumbent, even if they were not who he believed them to be.

He stepped forward slowly, vividly savouring every step, totally aware that some sudden and irreversible shifts in the story of his life was about to take place. He reached the peak; the single elevated step and then the tall, self-assured door that stood upon it. His first knock on the door was feeble. It was predictably feeble. He steadied himself. He hit the door again, harder, aggressively to compensate for his rising nervousness. It was like something a jumpy child might do.

A vision appeared in the deeply glazed and intentionally distorted window before him. He could make out a blurred and fair face although the glass was too callous to allow him to see any of the face's features. It was just a featureless face framed idyllically by neatly combed long blond hair which, in turn, was draped over a white shirt. The window didn't see fit to extend below the chest but he could see that she was slim and well kept. It was, he thought, as if he were a blind man who had been given break through surgery and was gradually permitted to gaze upon blossomed femininity for the first time. Even before the moment of reveal, while this glass mask remained, he knew he was blessed. She didn't say anything. She didn't open the door. She didn't do anything. This brief delight of overwhelming religious eroticism slipped away, or rather gave way, as the more familiar nervousness returned.

-Um, hello?

-This is not acceptable.

She didn't see the need to raise her voice despite the door that separated them. So he could only just make out what she had said. Her voice was calm but also condescending, like an erudite teacher who no longer sanctioned the students even to provoke the slightest animation upon her face. She was well aware that she had no need to raise her voice.

-Oh, right, um, hello, Goddess?

The intonation in his voice rose pathetically as he spoke; he knew there was a chance that this wouldn't please her either. His inclination was well founded.

-Hmmmm

She drew out the expression of thoughtfulness, in a sassily sensualised manner and then gave a short exhalation of amusement.

-You have come from the airport?

-Yes

She didn't respond.

-Yes, Goddess

There was another drawn out pause and he began to notice how cold it was.

-Well, I imagine you are dirty then. You can't enter this place in your current state. It's out of the question.

As she spoke more he noticed an unshakable calmness and an awareness of her own ability to manipulate the world as it existed in her small part of it. Inside this house, he imagined, she is omnipotent.

-There is a gate round the side of the house. Go through the gate.

He began to walk quickly, shuffling awkwardly

-Wait...

He quickly ground to an abrupt halt.

-On your hands and knees.

He did as he was told. He lowered himself on to all fours like a weary dog. His uncontrollable youth began, predictably, to push the seam at the top of his tight Y-fronts as he looked involuntarily at the ground just below his eyes. He came to the gate and realised that he couldn't reach the handle from his subordinate position, so he tried pushing it firmly with his right hand. It opened. So, he thought to himself, this must all have been pre-planned. He crawled round the side of the house and found himself in a small garden. The sun was still up, but it would be gone in an hour or so. He was getting colder and he had a lingering apprehension about how she intended to clean him. Once again his speculations were well founded.

-Stand up. Turn away from the house. Take all your clothes off. Quickly, now.

The voice was coming from the shadows by the back entrance, but he couldn't even see a figure. His heart sank at the fact that now he would have to turn away, in the cold, and still not be permitted to glance upon her. He did as he was told. As he removed his clothes, the cold hit him harder, but the sudden shock of this only served to intensify his erection. Finally, with all his other items already piled on the floor, he shuffled his Y-Fronts down over his knees. Next, he pulled them off, still looking away from the house, unable to catch a glimpse of her. She must be looking at my behind, he thought with another dash of excitement. He was now completely naked in the sunset. He looked down, his cock was still shooting upwards. Her divine influence reverberated around the garden. He felt her divinity, even without any glimpse of its source. Perhaps once he saw he, it would all be over. He'd never wake up.

-Good, much better.

He imagined her superior smirk as she spoke. She was probably looking at his red, behind shaking slowly with anticipation.

-Now, lets hose you off. Lets get you ready. Stand still.

The water hit his back hard with sudden intense pressure. He stumbled forward in surprise and then stuttered and regained his composure. He judged from the trajectory of the spray that she was standing directly behind him. With this new information, his erection was at breaking point. She couldn't be far away. This was a true honour. Men lived their whole lives without a moment like this. Men fucked a hundred girls and never came close to this cerebral flash of existence. Here he was, within touching distance. The cumbersome sensory world took over again, he was cold and his back was soaking wet, she aimed upwards, the water hit the back of his head hard. He couldn't think for a moment, dazed from jetlag and this unreal moment he had willed himself into. His nudity wasn't bothering him, he didn't feel self conscious, he was merely doing as instructed. The rules of the world were drifting away. Any second now he'd be able to see her. Any second now he would be permitted. The water dripped off his hair into his eyes. He daren't move to clear them. He didn't know if he was allowed. The water stopped.

-Kneel

Her voice was firm and assertive. He knelt down on his knees. His legs became half submerged into the puddle of water dirty which the hose had fashioned below him.

-Close your eyes.

He did as he was told. He heard her walking around him. He saw only darkness. Faint splashes of water from her light, elegant and calculated steps enticed him still further. He smelt her perfume. He saw only darkness. She was truly everything. She stopped. He was desperate to gaze upon her.

-Now,-

This was it. It was going to explode into truth. The castle in the sky was falling.

-Open your eyes and suck my cock.

He opened his eyes. A giant hanging strap on black penis stared back into him. It was so close up that it was intruding into depth perception. Out of focus behind it stood a proud pair of trim, elegant legs which were securely fit into a tight black skirt. The cock shock and she swung her hips playfully. It was demanding attention.

-Suck my beautiful cock, show me how your worship here first. I shall strip away any trace of masculinity. Although it doesn't look like there is much work to do.

She laughed again, clearly at ease in her natural environment.He licked the tip of the penis. He imagined that it was one of her divine toes. He closed his eyes.

-Open your eyes. Suck the cock. You must accept that I am above gender. I am transcendent. I am control.

He opened his eyes wide and she lurched forward, forcing the cock down his pathetic throat. He began to like it. He began to like the fact he was allowed such an offering. He licked and caressed, trying to think of it as something other than a cock. The humiliation was unreal. His own cock remained erect. It was, however, dwarfed by this plastic monolith. He forced the more useful of the two cocks deeper into his mouth.

-This shows, young man, that I am a better man than you and, yet, I'm not a man. I don't even want to be a man. I'm far too heavenly and beautiful for that. No, this exercise was merely designed to humiliate and emasculate you.

She teased her words for a second, considering the conclusion of her statement.

-I know now that it was unnecessary.

She choked him briefly with the cock and then pulled it out; he was able to look up at her. She was bored of the exercise now, apparently. Even from such a steep gradient, she looked magnificent. It occurred to him that this was how she should be viewed; from below. Her pale complexion and petite figure contrasted elegantly with her strong bone structure which underlined the power she clearly possessed. She was dazzlingly beautiful and yet indisputably strong. Her confident maturity glowed. For a second, her eyes darted dismissively towards him and he felt blessed. She spoke again.

-Turn around

He awkwardly manoeuvred his arms and legs so that he was in a crawling position facing the back entrance to the house for the first time. A darkened white door was tantalisingly ajar before him. This was the point of no return. He had about five metres to crawl before he would be inside.

-Crawl

He began to crawl slowly and suspiciously; he knew she was just behind him. He knew that she had that carefree instrument of casual domination hanging between her legs. Suddenly, she slapped the penis hard on the small of his back. Once more a rush of excitement and fear ran down his spine. He continued to crawl towards the door. She slid the cock down his back towards his rear and then rubbed it up and down just above the hole. She laughed for a moment and then gradually withdrew it. He just continued to crawl. What else could he do? Eventually he crept into the door. She followed and sharply closed it.