First Possession

Story Info
A long-awaited meeting fulfills my every expectation.
1.6k words
4.17
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When did I first become aware of the chemistry between the two of us? Was it during the slow burn of our early acquaintance? Was it when, as we became closer, I discovered the almost primal knowledge that like waves meeting the shoreline it would be natural for you to control me, and for me to be controlled? One thing I know for certain: the stolen glances, the casual touches, the way I could feel you looking at me sometimes when you thought no one was watching, all add up to tonight.

I've dressed for you, with a casual inattention to my tousled hair and light makeup that would fool the passing observer. I know, though, that everything is perfect. Under my short pleated skirt I'm wearing a delicate pair of stockings and lacy black panties, ready to be peeled off my body. My bra is lacy and black beneath a demure short-sleeved blouse. My skin is smooth and perfumed, my cheeks flushed, my heart pounding. My mind is racing with the possibilities of this evening, although I know that as soon as I step inside your door I'll be giving myself up to you completely: my mind, my body, my will, and my pleasure will be yours.

My hands are shaking and my breathing is shallow and nervous as I approach your door. Before I can lift my hand to knock, you swing it open to meet me. For a split second we stand there, desire pouring back and forth between us. Then, without preamble, your mouth is on mine and you're pulling me against you, shutting the door behind us. I moan against your mouth, all my earlier trepidation replaced by the urgent need that's flooding my body.

As I press myself against you, your hands find my wrists. Your strong fingers encircle them completely as you press me up against the wall, your mouth never leaving mine. I ache to touch you - to pull you even closer to me although every inch of our bodies must be touching at this point - but you hold my arms fast to my sides. You kiss me hard on the lips, then sweetly on the side of my neck, nibbling as I sigh my pleasure. "Keep your hands at your sides," you command as you release my wrists to slide one hand between my thighs, the other finding the small of my back to arch my body toward you. I know how wet I am, and I hope you're pleased with the evidence of how much I need you already.

I'm so engrossed in the feeling of your mouth on mine that I almost don't notice when you move your hands to encircle my waist, pulling my shirt over my head. Then your tongue is skimming along the outline of my bra, making me shudder with need. Your hands are under my skirt again, your fingers hooking on my panties and tights and pulling them down just past my ass. Suddenly the feeling of your mouth and hands on me is gone. I wobble a little on my high heels, surprised at the sudden lack.

"I believe I promised you something," you growl into my ear, giving it a quick nip.

"Yes, sir," I breathe, not trusting my voice.

"Go to the table," you instruct, "and bend over it. Lift up your skirt. Do not look up. Do not speak. Do not move. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I understand," I reply, moving to the table in the middle of the room. It's a little lower than waist-height, and I can feel the muscles in the backs of my legs stretch as I bend over in my heels. I await some sign, any indication that will warn me about what's about to come, but I hear nothing. My pussy is so wet with anticipation that I can feel it on my inner thighs, and I'm ridiculously pleased that you can see it too.

Suddenly, without warning, you land a sharp swat on my ass with your flogger. For a second I think you're taking it easy on me, then the burn sets in, spreading across my exposed ass cheeks like wildfire just in time for you to land another smack. I remember just in time not to move and barely prevent myself from bringing my hands back in protest. Instead, I focus on the pain. As you methodically land blows on my ass and across the delicate skin of my upper thighs, I sink into the feeling. My thoughts narrow and my focus sharpens to right here, right now: obedience, sensation, and pleasure.

Yes, pleasure, because as you still your hand I realize that my pussy is dripping with my need for you. My ass cheeks and upper thighs are burning and crimson, but I revel in it as it marks me as yours. You run your hands over my tender ass, your fingers gently parting me to find my clit. You hiss in appreciation when you feel how wet I am from my flogging.

"What do you say when you receive a reward?" you ask. I can hear you undoing your belt, then the teeth of your zipper parting one by one.

"Thank you, sir" I reply, keeping my head down and my body still. I ache to please you in every way.

"Who owns you?" you ask, more a command than a question.

"You own me, sir." I reply, my voice shaking with desire. I need to feel your hands on me, your cock filling me up.

Without warning, you enter me swiftly, your cock filling my waiting pussy. I'm wet, but it's a surprise, and I feel you stretching me open as you bury your entire length in me. Your hands grip my hips, flexing your fingers in a way that I'm sure will leave marks. It's delicious. I moan and fight to keep still, remembering your earlier instructions not to move.

"You're being so good," you whisper in my ear, and I clench around you. You moan, feeling my pussy massaging your cock, and pull almost all the way out. I fight to be silent, but a slight whimper escapes me at the feeling of sudden emptiness.

You still, then pull out of me completely, leaving me to sharply inhale in disappointment. You steady me as you remove my heels, then roughly strip off my tights and panties.

"Since you can't be quiet on your own, I suppose I'll have to find a way to help you. Open that bratty mouth." You growl in my ear. I comply, and you shove your cock in my mouth, fucking my face roughly for a few strokes. I can taste my arousal on you. You pull out and just as quickly replace your cock with my panties. I fight the urge to gag as you return to your place behind me, then moan around the fabric as you roughly drive your cock inside me once more.

This time you're not playing games with me. Your hands are on my shoulders, pulling me back against you as you fuck me roughly. Each time you fill me up with your cock my body is pressed up against the table, roughly stimulating my clit. I'm getting closer and closer, trying to resist the waves of pleasure building low in my belly. You can tell I'm getting close, and you warn me not to cum until you tell me to. Your words alone are almost enough to push me over the brink, but you still for a moment and I pull myself, with difficulty, back from the edge.

As I begin to come down, I feel one of your fingers circling my asshole. I shudder, sensitive, and whimper again into the fabric of my panties. I feel the cold of a drop of lube as you pour it around your fingertip then hold it there.

"Do you want to cum?" You ask.

I nod, frantically, unable to beg around the panties in my mouth.

"Push back on my finger. I'm going to fuck you hard, and I want to feel your ass and your pussy clench around me when you cum." You rest one hand on the small of my back, the other waiting for me to impale myself on your finger.

I take a deep breath. The hand you have on my back is pressing me down to the table, and I know that I'm completely exposed to your gaze. The knowledge makes me wanton: I'm yours, completely, and the only thing I exist to do is follow your every command. I push back and feel your finger enter me slowly: the first knuckle stretching me, the second filling me up. You pull both your cock and your finger almost all the way out of me, then roughly shove them both back in. The feeling is incredible - I'd cry out if I could. You reach around to rub my clit on your second thrust, and I know that I'm close. As your thrusts speed up, my arousal grows. I've wanted this for so long, and I know I can't hold out much longer.

You must need the same release I do, because I feel your lips move against my ear. "Cum with me," I hear you say, and I'm undone. I feel your cock pulse within me once, and then I'm cumming harder than I ever have before, my cunt and my asshole both full and clenching around you. You lean over to rest your forehead briefly against my back, kissing my shoulder and removing my panties from my mouth before you pull out. As I straighten, you cup my face and kiss me softly, telling me that I have pleased you for the first time of many tonight.