First Real Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Hot anal sex, and rimming.
881 words
4.64
7.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time we met, we actually had dinner, he told me a little about himself and what things he liked were, he asked my likes but I didn't have much experience so it was limited but I had found it very exciting. He smiled and said he would like to teach me more if I was interested, I was and was very ready to learn.

We finished dinner and headed off to his house, this time much earlier than before, he told me he wanted to take a shower to get work off of him and I was invited to join, sounded interesting to me so I said sure.

We got into the shower which was bigger than any I had ever seen, started soaping each other up which again I found very hot, he especially spent a lot of time on my ass, when I was rinsed off he turned me around and bent me forward, next thing I knew he was licking my ass, never had that done before but it was intense and I got very hard feeling his tongue in my ass. After some time doing this we finished showering and dried off, he told me he could tell I enjoyed his tongue, an understatement.

When we got to the bed he asked if I would rim him, I was a little leery but after having enjoyed it I said I would give it a try, I started a little bit nervous but eventually my tongue was entering his ass, I was hooked he told me for never doing it was very good at it.

After that we just layed there rubbing and massaging each other, me admiring his big cock and wanting to suck it, he then turned to me and asked if he could kiss me, I gave it a try and he was tonguing my mouth, he then surprised me and said he was gong to fuck me, now that scared me because I had never had anything near that large in my ass. When he saw I was afraid he said he would be very patient, careful and gentle and when he was done I would be asking for more. That relaxed me some.

We then 69ed and I enjoyed his cock, we were both close and he stopped a told me to stop, next he turned me over and started fingering my ass, first one finger, then two, next he lubed his fingers up and inserted them again, he told me I was very tight and this might take a while. Next he tried to insert a third finger, and it was uncomfortable, so he stayed with 2 gradually getting faster and deeper. After a while he tried the third finger again and was able to get it in without much discomfort. After doing this he said I was ready.

He lubed up his cock and told me to spread my ass cheeks, I did that and he gently put the head of his cock on my hole, just moving it around gently poking but not inserting, gradually I felt him adjust and felt pressure as he started inserting the head, finally it popped in a little pain but he was very gentle, he pulled it out and then inserted it again, just the head, this time much easier, he gradually started putting more in, slowly and I was feeling the pressure, he again pulled out and the inserted and entered a little faster, I was face down on the bed and he gradually pulled my hips up and I could feel more enter, finally he was entirely in, he asked how I felt. I told him I was full.

He asked if I was ready for some fucking, and I said yes so he gradually inserted his cock and started a rhymthic motion, I was now into it and was pushing back to meet his thrusts, he was moving faster, and I could hear his breath becoming faster, all of a sudden he pushed hard and unloaded in my ass quite the load, he didn't get real soft and I could feel him getting hard in my ass again. He told me that it was good but were going to change positiions. He turned me over and threw my legs over his shoulder and inserted and started fucking me again, he told me this time would be longer and asked how I felt, I smiled and I think he got the message. After he finished in me again, he pulled out started sucking my cock, I knew I wasn't going to last long so I swung his legs around and started licking his cock, I could taste his cum and my ass, that was different, all of a sudden I started cumming, a lot and was very satisfied. He told me when I started licking his cock after he fucked me, he loved that and thought about fucking me and pulling out and cumming in my mouth. A new adventure.

We jumped in the shower and I got ready to go home, he told me he had enjoyed the night and was looking forward to out next adventure, I was all in and we made out plans to meet again.