First Release Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave pushed in again, this time a little faster. The pain had all but disappeared, and now there was just sensation. The sensation of his thickness sliding into my canal, stretching my rectum wide. Beginning to fuck me.

I looked up at Dave.

'I'm not gay.'

Dave smiled wickedly.

'Tell me what you want,' he commanded, easing his cock out before sliding back in again. I felt him slide out and in once more.

'Fuck me. Oh god, fuck me, Dave.'

Dave began thrusting faster. In and out of my tight wet hole. Out and in. A new pleasure was beginning to spread from my asshole, through my groin and up through my body. It felt so fucking delicious. I was loving it. His cock was sliding against my prostate, sending further waves of pleasure through me. I fucking loved this.

'Fuck me hard, man. Oh baby, fuck my asshole. Fuck it deep and hard. Take me.' I was in ecstasy as Dave plunged in as deeply as he could, responding willingly.

Dave's face was a picture of his own pleasure.

'Oh yeh, you have such a great ass. You're such a great fuck Mike. I'm gonna cum in your ass. Ooooooooh, fuckkkk. Yeeeahhh. Unnnh.'

Dave gave one deep thrust and grabbed my hips as he began to shoot his seed deep into me. I felt the warmth of his juice spraying all the way into my bowels. Then he pulled out, and fell on top of me, kissing me again. I could feel the wetness around my now loosened asshole, as some of this cum began to run out of me. Just the thought of that sent a new tingle of pleasure racing through me. I was still hard.

Dave looked at my cock. 'That needs seeing to. And my ass is aching for cock.'

He moved off the sofa and kneeled on the floor, bending forward and exposing his smoothly shaven ass. I moved behind him and, following his example, reached towards his ass with my tongue. It was so smooth and clean, I wondered if Dave had prepared for this. Licking around the rim, as he had done to me, I teased his puckered sphincter before pushing my tongue inside. Dave moaned and pushed his ass back towards me urgently. He tasted good. I had been prepared for it to be a bit nasty, but his hole tasted sweet, and felt moist and warm. The thought that I was doing something so dirty simply added to my excitement, and I felt my cock twitch between my legs as it grew a little harder. Withdrawing my tongue, I knelt and placed my cock at his entrance.

'Push it in, man. Go on, do me, Mike. Go with your body. I KNOW that you know what to do. You were born to do this.'

He seemed to speak right to the heart of me. Without thinking, I slid into him easily. My cock was all the way inside Dave's ass in a moment. He moaned a little.

I got used to the sensation. I had never fucked a women in the ass, so this was completely new. It felt warm, and tight, and slippery. And it felt amazing. My cock was loving it, and I couldn't do anything but follow this new pleasure. The pleasure of my cock embedded deep inside Dave's hot asshole. Oh, for that moment, I felt so dirty, like I was breaking every taboo I knew. I felt so free, as if that part of me that knew what I was 'supposed' to do, how I was supposed to be, had just vanished. It was making me hornier than I had ever been, looking down at my cock resting balls-deep inside my neighbours ass, and feeling such pleasure.

'Fuck me Mike.'

My hips began to thrust back and forth, my cock slid out and in of his hot ass, as my body seemed to know what to do. Strangely, this no longer seemed new to me. I could feel the tightness gripping my shaft as I fucked him deeper, grabbing onto his hips.

'Oh god, Dave, your ass feels so hot and tight around my cock. It's so good. I love it.'

Dave pushed his ass back to meet my thrusts, sending me even deeper into him.

'Yeh, that's it man, fuck me with your cock. I love another guy fucking me so deep. I love a delicious hard cock in me. Give me your cum.'

It was all I could stand. I thrust faster and deeper, crying out, as my hot creamy cum started to spray into Dave's love tunnel. My cock was spasming hard, squeezing what seemed like every last drop into his delicious fuckhole.

We both collapsed onto the floor, falling into a kiss as we moved together, our cocks rubbing one another as our hips met.

As we recovered a little, Dave turned to me.

'I think I can trust you to be discreet. My housemates don't know about yesterday. Neither does my girlfriend.' He smiled.

I grinned back. 'I'm not gay.'

'Agreed,' said Dave. 'When are you coming over again?'

I was free the next night, but that's another story.

This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story. Hope you enjoyed it. I welcome all feedback, in whatever shape or form. I have yet to experience sex with another man, but I'm very curious. I'm exploring it in fantasy for now, but would enjoy corresponding with anyone who is doing likewise. Thanks.

12