First Row Young Asian Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down and took my penis in her Asian mouth, sucking it with lots of skills. Her tongue moved around the shaft playfully, some times with more, some times with less pressure, and then moved on to the tip of my penis, where she increased the sucking and pressure until I was almost ready to come again. She looked me in the eyes while doing that and that again turned me on even more. I gently moved her head from my dick and then returned her favor with a cunnilingues that made her even wetter than before and made her cry out louder and breathe more rapidly. Her cunt tasted wonderfully sweet and luscious and my tongue played with all her intimate parts for quite a while.

I knew she was as close to an orgasm as was I and I stopped the work of my tongue, indicating to Yu-Jin to lie down on the seat. She did so, resting her head on a pillow and spreading her legs wide, still wearing her garters and stockings. I kneeled in front of her and took my dagger into my hands, guiding it slowly to the entrance of her love tunnel. I moved it around in the whole crotch area, just making her even crazier for having to wait some more, until I finally thrust it hard and firmly into her tight cunt all the way, until it touched her cervix on the other end, moving my body down at the same time, resting on top of her. Yu-Jin sighed loudly as I entered, and wrapped her legs around my hips, pressing her nyloned heels firmly on my ass.

"Fuck me hard! Fuck me harder! Yes! Yes! That's it! Give it to me! Push your cock inside my pussy! Fuck! Fuck! Yeah!" She was shouting louder and louder and got more and more excited about our steamy encounter.

This was about the hottest fuck I ever had in my life and I enjoyed every minute of it. We went on fucking, kissing, caressing for at least half an hour, changing between gentle and slow penetrations to tough and rough hard fucking, until we both came in an electrifying orgasm. Yu-Jin spasmed violently and squeezed my cock real hard during her come, while I shot a seemingly endless number of loads deep inside her. Before we parted for the night, we embraced and kissed again, for an even longer time and with even more tenderness.-

As we said good-bye in the L.A. terminal, Yu-Jin handed me a small slip of paper. It had her email on it and her phone number and it simply said "any time"...

12