First Saturday in May

Story Info
I finally get to watch the race.
6.1k words
4.16
74.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who don't know, the first Saturday in May is when they run the Kentucky Derby. Living in Arizona it is hard to get people interested in a Kentucky Derby party, but I have found that if you add sex you can get people to celebrate anything. We are getting ready for our 5th first Saturday in May party and we expect about five couples. It seems to have grown by one couple each year. Let me go back to where it all started five years ago. Kathy and I had been married about 5 years and my best friend Gary was staying with us that weekend. His wife Sandy was back east on family business. Normally on derby day Kathy just puttered around the house and would join me around 2-2:30 for the race. She really got into the race but couldn't understand how I could take a two minute race and turn it into an all day thing.

Being raised in Louisville, the first Saturday in May is bigger than the 4th of July. It is the event of the year and in Louisville that two minute race lasted a whole week. After moving to Arizona all I could do was watch the race but then I got cable. They start coverage at 6:00 in the morning, that's 8:00 back east, for the first race. There are six races before the derby, so now I was glued to the set all day. It was my one and only day that was mine.

Gary had been my best friend for years. He stood up for me when Kathy and I got married and I stood up for him when they got married. The four of us have been very close ever since. Since we had "guest" this weekend Kathy wanted to do something besides watch horse racing all day. I think she wanted to do something to take her mind off what she really wanted to do. Over the years there has been a lot of teasing and flirting but nothing has ever happened. Everyone was on the brink just waiting for some one to cross the line. Kathy and I have had many fantasy fucks with me pretending to be Gary and she has even pretended to be Sandy a few times.

I decided that this year I would cross the line and see what happened. If it all worked out I would not only get to watch my horse racing but also get my greatest fantasy of the last couple years, watching Gary fuck my wife. I told Kathy, "Instead of just watching the race why not make it interesting?"

She asked, "You mean like a bet?"

I smiled and said, "Not exactly. There are six races before the derby. We will each pick a horse for each race and if your horse doesn't come in first you have to remove one article of clothing." Kathy looked at Gary and Gary looked at Kathy, then they both looked at me. I knew Kathy would not pass up a chance to see Gary naked, and Gary would kill to see Kathy naked but neither said anything. I said, "Ok, since you two sleepyheads missed the first two races we'll all start by taking off our shoes and socks."

Neither one had agreed to it but both started taking off their shoes. There were four races left. Gary and I had on shorts, briefs and a shirt. Kathy had on shorts, panties, top and a bra. There was a good chance one or all of us would be naked by derby time. The next race none of us won so we all took something off. With Gary and I it was our shirts and we looked at Kathy. She slipped her bra out from under her top. We were disappointed but knew that with the next race she would be showing either panties or tits and we didn't care which. Next race my horse came in second but that didn't count so we all took off our shorts. Kathy was watching the growing erections in both our briefs as she slowly pulled down her shorts. Her panties started coming down with them and half her bush was showing before she pulled them back up. Gary's eyes never left her panties. She was staring at his bulge as well. The next race wasn't for an hour and I'm sure these two would have kept looking at each other the whole time. I decided it was time to push things a little farther.

Up till now Gary was sitting on one end of the couch and Kathy on the other with me in the chair. I got up and went to the couch and had Kathy slide into the middle and sat next to her. I pulled her face to me and kissed her deeply. When we broke the kiss she turned to face Gary and just as I expected would happen she kissed him just as deeply. The ice was broken and after the next race things should get interesting.

Always the Kentuckian, I tried to watch the show as I was stroking Kathy's leg. After the first kiss they continued to make out, kissing and stroking but nothing else. When they were leading the horses out for the next race I broke them up. They both seemed embarrassed that they had been kissing that long. I finally got a chance to kiss my wife again and said that it was fine I had enjoyed ever minute of it. As the horses came out on the track we each picked the one we wanted. They were loaded into the gate and when the announcer called, "They're Off!" we all looked at each other and started to laugh. It seems that phrase has taken on a whole new meaning since the third race. Kathy's horse took the lead early and held it through out the race. It was being challenged in the home stretch. The two horses were nose to nose and Kathy was actually yelling for the other horse to win. It turned out to be a photo finish and we all sat glued to the set for the results. As soon as Kathy's horse was declared second place she threw her hands in the air. We all knew what was coming off so Gary and I pulled her top over her head, which brought her beautiful tits into view. I took one in my hand and massaged it and kissed it. Kathy looked at Gary as if to say, "What about you?" He took her other tit and massaged it and leaned in to kiss it. He was soon sucking on her tit like a new-born baby.

Kathy lay back on the couch as we both feasted on her tits. She was in another world when suddenly she remembered, "You guys lost as well and since you only have one thing left and you got to remove mine, I think I should be allowed to remove yours." She had us both stand in front of her. She first reached for my underwear and slowly pulled them down and my cock sprang in her face. Just as if Gary wasn't even there she took on cock in her mouth. She started sliding her mouth up and down on it and looked up at me. I motioned to Gary and she turned with my cock still in her mouth and pulled his boxers down releasing his hard cock to her view. She replaced her mouth on my cock with her hand and bent down to take Gary in her mouth. I sat back down on the couch and she released my cock and slid to the floor in front of Gary. She gave Gary no choice. She sucked him until he had to empty his load in her mouth. As she sucked every drop from him she just looked up at him and smiled.

Kathy sat back on the couch and said, "I don't think we need to wait for the next race" and she started to pull her panties down. She had barely started when Gary was on the floor in front of her and took over pulling the last article from her body. She opened her legs and Gary just sat there looking right into her open pussy. Kathy opened her legs more as she brought her hips to the edge of the couch. Her pussy was only inches from Gary's face. She reached and grabbed the back of his head and said, "Do you need an invitation?" and she pulled Gary's face into her pussy. The moment his mouth touched her open hole she started her orgasm. Kathy fell back against the back of the couch as her orgasm waved over her.

She turned to me and reached for my cock. She was stroking me when she said, "I'm beginning to enjoy derby day. Is this going to be an annual event?"

I stroked her tits as Gary licked her cunt and said, "Of course and maybe next year Sandy can join us."

Gary looked up from Kathy's pussy and said, "Sandy will be joining us long before next derby day. I'll call and see if she can get an earlier flight and we can catch her up tomorrow."

Gary dove back between Kathy's legs and she rolled off the couch and got between my legs. Gary rolled with her never taking his mouth off her pussy. She was licking my cock and I could tell every time she had another orgasm as she would grip my cock harder.

Her head was bobbing up and down on my cock as we heard the announcer say, "They're off" for the sixth race. Kathy looked up at me and smiled and said, "He's late, everything came off an hour ago including me." She went back to sucking my cock in tempo with the man calling the race. Here my best friend was eating my wife while she gave me one hell of a blowjob and I could still watch the race. Life doesn't get any better than that. As the horses came across the finish line so did we. I was first shooting my load in my wife's mouth for the first time. That pushed her over the edge and she came on Gary's face. As she rolled off Gary she noticed he had been stroking himself as he ate her. She dove down and finished him off with the third load of cum in her mouth that night.

I pulled Kathy up off Gary's cock and said, "Maybe we should take a break for some real snacks before the big race. We went in to the kitchen to fix lunch. While I'm fixing my sandwich Gary is calling Sandy. He is trying to be calm and loving while my teasing wife is nibbling on his ear and neck. She reaches down to stroke his rapidly growing cock and shoves his other hand in her pussy, automatically two fingers go into her. He has his wife in one hand on the phone and my wife in his other hand all the while telling Sandy how much he misses her and how much he loves her and ask her to try to take an earlier flight because he has a big surprise for her. Sandy tries to get it out of him but he just says she'll have to come home to get it. He finally gets off the phone and turns to Kathy and says, "Bitch, you almost gave away the surprise." He picks Kathy up by the two fingers in her cunt and puts her on the counter. He opens her legs wide and dives between them.

I have finished fixing my lunch and as I pass them I say, "Haven't you got enough of her pussy yet?"

Gary stands up and walks over to fix his lunch leaving Kathy wide open on the counter. He asked, "If it was Sandy's pussy would you have had enough yet?"

I put my plate down and answer, "I don't know but I'm looking forward to finding out."

Gary turns to come over to the table and Kathy yells out, "Are you going to leave me like this?"

As he passes her he strokes her pussy and says, "I'm saving you for desert."

Kathy hops off the counter and as she goes to fix her lunch says, "Maybe some one else will already be there by then."

Gary sets his plate down and looks at me and says, "I've recently found out that he likes to share."

Kathy turns to bring her plate to the table and say, "Maybe it won't be him, maybe I'll get your wife to do it." She could hear the stillness. She looked up and Gary and I were just looking at each other. We had never even considered that as a possibility even in our fantasies. Kathy says, "Well I wondered what gets you guys so crazy eating pussy. Haven't you ever wondered what it is like for us to suck cock?"

We both say, in unison, "No, not enough to think about trying it."

Kathy sets her plate down and continues, "Well I have thought about it and I'm sure Sandy has too. I don't know if I could ever do anything about it but I have thought about it." Without taking a breath she changes the subject, "Now that we have gone this far, what does the winner of the derby get?"

I say, "Ok, there 12 horses in the field so to make sure one of us wins we each pick 4 horses and the winner gets his (I look at Kathy) or her fantasy fulfilled."

Kathy looks up and asked, "Anything goes, all the way?"

I say, "anything with in reason, I mean no pain or anything like that but yes all the way."

I go and get the sports section and Kathy gets a pad and pen. We all pick a horse then go for the next round and so forth till all the horses have been picked. We were just finishing lunch when we hear from the TV, "Riders Up!" We all run in to the other room and pile on the couch with Kathy in the middle. We watch as the horses come out on the track and pick out which ones are ours. My 4th pick was the favorite and the favorite seldom wins but at least I have 3 other horses. They are in the gate and then they're off. We are all cheering since the winner gets their greatest fantasy and for once the favorite actually wins.

Kathy puts her hand in the air and does a phony bow and says, "What is your wish my master."

I stand up and say, 'Don't worry you're going to get more out of this than I am. First I want to see Gary fuck you. I want to watch as his cock goes into your pussy and slides in and out."

Kathy says, "I can deal with that."

I continue, "I'm not finished, then I want you to get on your hands and knees and I want to cum in your mouth as Gary cums in your pussy."

Kathy lays on her back and opens her legs for Gary and says, "Still no problem. Why do I get the feeling that who ever won, the fantasy would be just about the same." Gary comes up between Kathy's legs and I get in beside her. She guides his cock to her opening. Time stands still as we all just stop with his cock just entering her. I watch as he slowly pushes in and I see my wife getting fucked by another man for the first time and I'm loving it. I watch mesmerized as he pushes in and out. Kathy reaches for my cock which brings my focus to her. She is looking right in my eyes and we have a way of talking without saying a word and I know she is loving this as much as I am. Then her eyes close as she starts getting into it.

I know Gary won't last long so I have Kathy get on her hands and knees.

This short break that Gary is out of her pussy helps him calm down so he will last longer. He gets behind her and again I watch as he shoves his cock into her doggy style. He starts his rhythm again and I bring my cock to Kathy's mouth. She opens her lips and takes me like a woman possessed. I know I won't last long and I also know Gary is about to shoot his load. Kathy must have known too for she started pumping my cock like a piston and begged Gary to do the same to her pussy. He was fucking her so fast his cock was a blur and soon he slammed into her and stayed there. I could see his cock pulse and knew he was shooting in Kathy's pussy. She stopped sucking me but kept my cock in her mouth as she accepted shot after shot in her pussy. That pushed me over the edge and she was getting filled from both ends.

Gary's cock slipped from her pussy and she let my cock go after sucking every drop she could. She swung around and took Gary's cock and cleaned it with her mouth as well. Kathy sat between us with a very big well fucked smile. She pulled me to her and kissed me and said in a whispered voice, "Thank you."

I smiled at her and said, "Now for the second half of my fantasy." She looked at me like, "What more could you want." I sheepishly said, "I have never told you this but ever since I considered Gary fucking you, I have wanted to lick you clean after you were freshly fucked by Gary."

She looked at me questioningly then spun around and lay back with her pussy facing me and said, "Feast away." I dove into her like a starving man. I never thought I would enjoy eating another man's cum from my wife's pussy as much as I did. She never tasted better.

Once I was sure Kathy was clean the three of us lay back against the couch. The only problem with derby day is that even in Louisville it is over by 5:00. In Arizona that would be 3:00. We had opened up a new chapter in all our lives and it wasn't even 4:00. For a while we just sat there stroking each other not saying anything.

I was the first to speak, "I assume everyone is ok with what happened today?"

Kathy just snuggled up to both of us and said, "More than ok, are you ok Gary?"

Gary kissed Kathy deeply and said, "This had been the best day of my life and the only thing that will make it better is when Sandy joins us tomorrow."

Now that I knew that everyone was doing well I made a little request, "I know that you both acted out my fantasy and I think you both enjoyed it but I have one last request. I want to take this into the bed room and watch just the two of you together on the bed. Would either of you object to that?"

The words weren't out of my mouth and Kathy was up and pulling both Gary and myself to our feet. We hit the bedroom in a dead run and Kathy flew on the bed. I stood beside the bed as Gary climbed on and said, "I guess not."

I sat in a chair next to the bed and watched as they started kissing and stroking each other. The scene that unfolded in front of me over the next two hours was incredible. I watched as she took yet another load from Gary in her mouth. I watched as he brought her to many orgasms with his mouth and I watched as they made love to each other, slowly, lovingly. Never once did I lose eye contact with Kathy and the love she was telling me could not be measured and I could never love her more. When they settled in to sleep I climbed in bed with them.

There is a song from the movie "The Other Sister" that says, "You say it best when you say nothing at all". That's how it is with my wife and I neither of us said a word but the look in her eyes and the touch of her hand show me a love that was the most intense in our five year marriage. We drifted off to sleep holding each other with Gary's arm around her from behind.

Since we went to bed so early I woke early and the first thing I saw were those two beautiful eyes looking back at me. We kissed and during the kiss I felt her body being pushed into me. With my lips I could feel her smile and I knew that my best friend was once again entering her from behind. She took my hand and put it over her pussy and I could feel Gary's cock slide in and out of her. We kissed and held the kiss the whole time Gary fucked her then the three of us fell back to sleep together.

Kathy and I got up much before Gary and finally had some time to talk about the day before. We were sitting in the kitchen in our robes not trying to hide anything our robes were fully open just protection from the morning chill. We both agreed that this was something we wanted and something we both enjoyed and wanted to continue. Neither of us was ready to open our marriage to strangers or swing clubs but as far as Gary and Sandy were concerned they were welcome in our bed anytime. The only thing now was to get Sandy involved. She showed all the signs of being just as willing and wanting as her husband had been, but then you never know.

Gary came in about 10:30- 11:00. His robe was tightly closed and tied. He seemed unsure about yesterday. Kathy was pouring coffee and when she turned to face Gary he saw her robe was open. She walked over and handed him a cup of coffee and gave him a very wet good-morning kiss. She reached into his robe for his cock and whispered in his ear, "Thank you for yesterday. It was fantastic and if your wife goes along with it I want to do it again and again." As she pulled her hand out she pulled the belt of his robe open. He sat down next to me and was still unsure how I was going to react.

I just said, "You know, for derby day you gave my wife one hell of a ride." We all laughed at my stretch to combine our sexual adventures with the original reason we had all gotten together. I looked him in the eye and said, "The only question now is how are you going to feel watching me ride your beautiful wife."

He got a broad smile and answered, "I just hope it is as good in life as it is in our fantasies."

Kathy and I looked at each other and smiled and she said, "Take my word for it, it's better."

After that we were just three good friends having coffee just like we were Saturday morning before anything happened, except that the inferred teasing was replaced with real touching. We were laughing and joking and just talking like we always had, we didn't realize how much time had passed. The front door opened and Sandy walked in to the kitchen. Gary got up to kiss her and she automatically pulled his robe closed. Then she noticed that none of our robes were closed. I pulled out a chair for her to sit down and she looked around and said, "Did I miss some party or something?"

12