First Saturday in May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started telling her about our derby day adventure while I went to get her coffee. It didn't take long for them to get to the fifth race where all the action started. I heard her yell, "YOU WENT DOWN ON MY HUSBAND?" We all froze thinking that we miss read her desire to join our party. Then she continued in a softer voice, "and I wasn't there to see it." We all let out a sigh.

Kathy pulled Gary's robe open again and started stroking his cock. She looked right at Sandy and said, "I would be happy to repeat it so you can watch. I just love it when your husband cums in my mouth."

Sandy looked shocked, "You said you have never done that."

As Kathy slid down to the floor in front of Gary she smiled and said, "Your husband was the first to ever cum in my mouth and since then between the two of them I have done it 4 times. I can't get enough." With that she took Gary's cock in her mouth. Sandy was watching Gary and Kathy when I brought her coffee.

I sat it down in front of her and she looked up at me. I took her hand and pull her and she stood in front of me. She was wearing a short strapless yellow sun dress. I started massaging her tits through her dress and she reached for my cock. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply with our tongues dancing together. I turned her back around so she could watch Kathy give Gary his blowjob. My hand were on her hips and I started working the skirt of her dress up as I whispered to her, "We all missed you yesterday, that's the only thing that kept it from being a perfect day. We are all so glad you are here now and I for one can't wait to get you naked." Her hem was at her waist now and I pull her dress up and she lifted her arms to allow it to come off over her head.

I sat down and had her sit on my knee. I was stroking her naked tits as we both watched our spouses. I whispered in her ear, "I don't want you to miss this but afterward you and I have some catching up to do."

She leaned back into me and turned her head so I could kiss her but never took her eyes off Kathy and Gary. She turned so she was straddling my leg and started rocking back and forth. I could feel her panties getting wetter and wetter. She pulled my right hand down and shoved it into her panties. Her slit was so wet my fingers slid right into her. She leaned back and moaned. Kathy was getting Gary to the brink and the faster Kathy sucked his cock the faster Sandy rode my leg. She was getting herself off watching her husband get blown. When Gary started pumping into Kathy's mouth Sandy lost it and screamed her orgasm and coated my leg with her juice.

When she came down from her orgasm she leaned back into me and said, "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Then she kissed me deep hard and wet. She broke the kiss and said, "I want you to do the same to me. I want you to be the first person to cum in my mouth just as Gary did for Kathy." She turned and slid down between my legs and had my cock in her mouth. After watching Kathy and Gary and playing with Sandy's tits I wasn't going to last long any way but this girl is one hell of a cocksucker. She was going after me fast and furious.

I was well on my way and I grabbed her face and stopped her in mid stroke and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

With out taking my cock from her mouth she mumbled, "God, yes. I want to taste you, I want to feel you shoot in my mouth. Now shut up and let me have it." She went back to sucking me and was very soon reworded with a very large load shooting into her mouth. Being her first time I was surprised she knew just what to do. As soon as she felt me start she pulled back so just the head of my cock was in her mouth and she just let me fill her.

When I finally stopped shooting she swallowed all of it and then licked my cock clean. Kathy was sitting on Gary's leg and as soon as my cock came out of Sandy's mouth Kathy started yelling and clapping saying, "She's not an oral virgin any more." Sandy sank to the floor and did a make believe bow. Kathy jumped up and grabbed Sandy's hand pulling her up and headed for the bedroom. Gary and I shrugged our shoulders and followed them. We were high fiveing and all that male stuff down the hall.

When we got to the bedroom Sandy was already on the bed and her panties were gone. Kathy was laying next to her rubbing her mound and even slid two fingers into her pussy. When we came in Kathy pulled Sandy's legs wide open and pumped her fingers in and out of her saying, "She's all hot and wet and ready for you. I want to watch you fuck her."

Even though I had just had one hell of a blowjob this was getting me hard very fast. I got in between Sandy's legs and Kathy guided my now almost completely hard cock to the entrance of Sandy's pussy. Gary came around to the side of the bed and everyone watched as I shoved into Sandy's pussy.

By the time I was all the way into her I was hard and ready to fuck. There was no pretense, no build up I just started shoving in and out of her as Gary and Kathy cheered us on. Sandy's head was rolling back and forth and I knew she was well on her way to another orgasm. Kathy was still rubbing Sandy's mound as I pounded into her. I knew she was going over the edge as her hips started coming up to meet me and I was glad I lasted long enough for her to get off first but I was right behind her and shot my second load into her second hole. Then I fell on top of Sandy and she grabbed my head and kissed me harder and deeper than I had ever been kissed before.

She was just starting to relax when Gary jumped up and yelled, "Now I can do what David did last night!"

Kathy and I both knew what he meant when he got between Sandy's legs. She tried to pull them together but Kathy and I pulled her open and Gary dove into her pussy like he was giving it CPR.

Sandy yelled, "No. Stop" but he kept licking and soon she was moaning, "Oh God yes."

After a couple minutes he looked up at me and said, 'This is great. She has never tasted better."

I smiled and said, "I thought you'd like it."

Sandy looked very confused and Kathy just stroked her and said, "Just enjoy it, it's a guy thing."

At first Sandy just lay there and let Gary eat her but soon she was headed for her third orgasm. We could see she had several small ones as her body would tense and release then she was building to a major one. She pushed her hips a full foot off the bed and screamed so loud that everyone in a 3 block radius new she was cuming. She fell to the bed exhausted and Gary came up next to her and kissed her and said, "Welcome home."

Kathy said, "I think we should let her rest before the next one." Sandy grabbed Kathy's arm and said, "There's more?"

Kathy kissed her cheek and said, "Only one more and you'll be caught up."

Sandy fell back to the bed and said, "I don't know if I can handle another one."

Kathy stroked her mound and said, "Trust me, you're going to love it."

I went to get us all drinks and we sat on the bed kissing and stroking. We talked about all that had just happened and how much we all enjoyed it and why hadn't we done this years ago.

Gary and I had gone to a semi hard state when Kathy said, "I think it's time." Gary and I both knew what was coming and it was instant hardon.

Kathy rolled Sandy on her tummy as Sandy asked, "Now what?"

Kathy pulled her hips up and got her on her hands and knees. She reached down and played with Sandy's tits and said, "Just relax you'll love it trust me."

Gary climbed up on the bed in front of Sandy and offered her his cock. Sandy wasted no time taking it in her mouth and was enjoying the familiar taste of her husbands cock for the first time since she had been home. We let her enjoy her husbands cock for a few moments before Kathy once again guided my cock to Sandy's pussy. As soon as my cock touched her lips she froze. Her pussy was so wet that my cock still slid easily into her statuesque body.

Kathy leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You are about to be filled with cum from both ends at the same time."

Sandy went wild and started rocking back and forth on both our cocks. Kathy laughed and stroked her back and said, "Slow down, let the guys do the work, just enjoy it."

Gary and I started fucking her. We would both pull out then shove back into her. We knew her orgasm was building as she started her rocking motion again. It started slowly then picked up speed and so did Gary and I. I was ready and I knew Gary couldn't be far behind. I shot first and as soon as Sandy felt me shoot into her she went over the edge and started cuming, which pushed Gary and he shot in her mouth. For the first time since they had been married Sandy took her husband's load in her mouth and did not lose one drop. We all fell to the bed and Kathy said, "I told you, you would like it."

Gary and I got off the bed and Sandy rolled over on her back. Kathy was playing with Sandy's pussy twisting her fingers around in my cum that was leaking out. She looked up at me and asked, "What is it like?"

I winked at Gary and said, "It's one of those things you can't describe. You have to just do it. It is different for everyone." Gary and I chuckled and then our jaws dropped as Kathy dove into Sandy's pussy.

Sandy screamed, "Oh, God, Not again." Then she started moaning, "oh, yes.....lick my pussy.....oh yes suck all your husbands cum from me.....oh yes lick me, lick me....eat my pussy." Gary and I just looked at each other. Sandy had never talked that way and Kathy had certainly never eaten a pussy before. Kathy move around into a 69 not knowing what Sandy's reaction might be. Sandy was so lust crazed she would have sucked anything you put in her face, including Kathy's pussy. She grabbed Kathy's hips and pulled her pussy down to her mouth and went after her.

I guess it is different when two women get each other off. They just suddenly went limp and fell to the bed. They looked at each other and both said, "That was wild!" Gary and I had to agree that was wild. Sandy lay her head back down and moaned, 'I hope that's all, I can't take one more orgasm."

Kathy, through her panting said, "That's all, you're all caught up now."

Then I said, "But we get to do it again next year."

Sandy, barely able to raise her head asked, "Do we have to wait a whole year?"

At the same time all three of us said, "HELL NO!" then we all laughed and fell on the bed in a big group hug. Then from somewhere on the bed a small voice said, "The Preakness is in two weeks."

12