First Seduction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaya looked at her fingers. "I swallowed some of it sir, is it okay?" She licked her lips and some of the cum that was left there also went into her mouth. Vipul looked very tired to Kaya and wondered why his face was so flushed. Perhaps he was as embarrassed as she was at the whole affair.

"Oh it's perfectly fine," Vipul nodded, "some variant of fructose I think." Kaya looked extremely sexy sitting in his chair, with his cum staining her face and suddenly Vipul wanted the last ten minutes back. He had successfully maneuvered a nineteen year old married girl and used her.

Now that Vipul had got the taste of Kaya, he wanted more, more than just her mouth- he wanted her entire body. An irrational part of him wanted to take her then and there. But Vipul was a wise gambler when it came to sex. It was time to cash in his chips.

Perhaps another opportunity would present itself. After all life was full of surprises!

12