First Sexual Crossdress Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened next made me determined that I'd got to wait for her outside...

I watched her lick some dribbles of my cum from her lips, as she spread her legs wide and take hold of that magnificent cock -- her white suspenders stretching taut and pulling away from her thighs. Then she closed her eyes and started to slowly wank herself -- her fist sliding up and down her shaft and slowly gathering speed as she flexed and relaxed her nylon-clad legs. Then she seemed to take a really deep breath and hold it as a massive spurt of unbelievably thick and creamy cum shot from her massive knob-end -- arcing high in the air to land with a soft 'splat' between her legs!

No sooner had that first astounding spurt of cum left her knob-end, than another, and another, and another, and another, quickly followed, until she'd spurted about a cupful of really thick and creamy cum onto the toilet floor! What I would've given to have had load spurted up inside my ass!

She then simply let go of her cock, and let the rest of her cum slowly ooze out of her now shiny and purple knob-end, to slither down the underside of her shaft -- the thick, opalescent fluid forming a gooey pool on the sack of her balls that was about the size of one of my 'normal' ejaculations! Determined not to miss her and to see about me arranging a meeting with her, I slid on my coat and went outside to wait for her!

It was another ten minutes before she finally opened the toilet door and 'clip-clopped' out and across the tiled floor.

"Hi there!" I said as she exited the toilet block, "I hope you don't mind, but I just watched you have a wank in there and was amazed with your beautiful cock and beautiful knob-end, and also how much spunk you came! So I was wondering if there was a chance me and you could... get together sometime, and maybe find a more... suitable place for you to spurt your cum?"

"Thank you! We can get together right now... if you'd like?" she smiled broadly, "I can come five or six more times like that, before I'm finally empty!"

"What...? You can come another five or six more times... and there'd still be as much cum as you came just then?" I asked her incredulously.

"Sure!" she smiled, nodding her head, "Each time I came, there'd be just as much, and it'd be just as thick, as the last time! What's more... I can come all of that in an hour or so -- but the downsides are, I can't hold it back, so each wank or fuck I have, only lasts about three minutes, and not everyone can take my cock inside them!"

"How about we give it a try?" I grinned rather assertively, "I've got plenty of KY gel with me, and I'm more than willing... if you are?"

She gave me another smile and then pulled open her coat -- to reveal that her cock was still as hard, and as large, as when I'd first seen it!

"How about you wank me and suck me off right now -- then you'll be able to feel the size of it for yourself and also see if you think you can take it?" she suggested, "But don't forget how much cum there'll be!"

I looked round to check all was clear -- then dipped my head down to her rigid cock!

I had to stretch my mouth wide open to accommodate that fantastic knob-end -- my lips thankfully closing behind it and gripping onto her rigid shaft! I then clasped my hand round her cock and slid it back and forth -- her foreskin sliding easily over her shaft and making the job easier for me.

As my fist rapidly slid up and down her thickly veined shaft I felt her knob-end swell even more in my mouth, and I readied myself for the sudden gush of spunk I knew she was going to spurt down my throat! Again, she held her breath as her cum raced up her shaft, the massive load erupting in my suctioning mouth!

I quickly swallowed it and was instantly rewarded by six or seven more thick and creamy massive gushes of cum -- all of which I managed to swallow without gagging!

"Hey, you did very well!" she said as she looked down at my face, nestled between her taut white suspenders, "Not many have been able to take it all without choking!"

I didn't reply straight away, instead I sucked the remnants of her load from her still rigid cock before pulling off her and standing up.

"Thank you!" I smiled as I wiped my lips clean of cum, "I'm Suzy, by the way!"

"Michelle!" she beamed as my hand dropped back to her cock and idly wanked it.

"Well Michelle, shall we find somewhere a bit more private and see if I can take this beautiful cock of yours in my ass?" I suggested, "There's a good place behind those rhododendron bushes over there that I sometimes use!"

"Mmmm, an al fresco fuck! I like those!" she grinned, "Yeah, why not?"

We walked over to the thick bushes -- both of our erect cocks slapping against our nylon-clad thighs, and I led her round the back and through a gap in the foliage so's we were completely hidden from the outside.

"We'll be alright here!" I told her confidently, "I've been fucked many times whilst bending over this branch -- but never by such a beautiful cock as this!"

The bush was almost hollow inside and I squatted down as she placed her coat over a branch and lovingly kissed the tip of her knob-end -- licking of a small drop of cum that was still nestling there.

"Well let's hope you get fucked over it once more tonight, Suzy!" she replied in a hushed voice, "Perhaps even more than that!"

"Mmmm, I hope so Michelle!" I told her truthfully, "I really do!"

I gave her knob-end a final kiss before turning round and bending over the low branch and spreading my legs wide apart so's she could get right in between them and sink her entire length into me.

As I settled down onto the branch I felt her smear some KY gel around the puckered entrance to my ass and then heard her putting some more on her cock.

"Okay... ready?" she asked -- the tip of her massive knob-end pushing against my ring, "I'll take it very slow, and you let me know if you want me to pull back, okay?"

"Okay!" I replied, bracing myself for the biggest cock I'd ever taken, "Once your knob-end is inside, you should be able to slide your cock inside me easy enough!"

She slid her knob-end up and down a few times to lube us both up, then started pushing her monster mushroom- like glans into my protesting ass!

I knew I was in the hands of an expert when I felt her push hard inside me and then pull back a bit before pushing hard again -- each time dilating my sphincter- muscles and easing that massive bulk a little further inside me.

"Push it a bit harder and then hold it inside me to let my sphincter-muscles dilate!" I told her, "Then you should be able to ease it right inside me with one more push!"

"Okay!" she whispered, "Here goes!"

She pushed quite a bit harder and then stopped with her knob-end wedged partly inside me to let me open up a bit, then applied some more pressure!

As I felt her slide almost imperceptibly a little deeper into my protesting ass, I braced myself and pushed back at her and felt her glorious knob-end suddenly slip a few inches into me -- my dilated sphincter-muscles closing tightly round her thick shaft!

"Oh yessssssss!" I gasped, "Jesus, that feels fucking beautiful, Michelle!"

"Oooo, you're telling me, Suzy!" she gasped, "Let me just leave it where it is for a moment, and then I'll slowly push it all inside you!"

My rigid cock was literally throbbing and felt as though it was made of iron as I gently moved back and forth on her rigid cock only an inch or so -- the flange of her knob-end stretching the inner walls of my ass as it slid back and forth inside me!

I then felt her reaching round and undoing the buttons of my blouse, then skilfully undoing the clasp of my front-fastening bra -- the two lacy cups snapping apart to hang limply by my sides before she cupped each of my firm tits in her hands and rolled my erect nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

"Christ! I didn't know these were real tits Suzy! I thought they were falsies!" she gasped, "Oooo, you lucky bitch!"

"They're because of some hormones I've been taking!" I replied softly.

"Mmmm, they're beautiful!" she cooed, "Much better than my falsies!"

"Yeah I know!" I replied, "I can actually feel you playing with them -- nice!"

"You ready for me to slide all the way in Suzy?" she asked a few moments later.

"Mmmm, I am... but don't take your time Michelle -- push your entire length all the way inside me in one go, so's I've got everything you have deep inside me!"

I felt her hands cupping my firm tits and tingling nipples a little harder and then felt her sliding all the way inside me until her pubic hairs were pushing up against my ass!

"Yessssssss!" I gasped, my head now thrown back, "Oh my god, yesssssssssssssss!"

"Jesus... I'm all the way inside you Suzy!" she gasped, "Oh yessssssss!"

"Fuck me Michelle!" I pleaded, "Ram that fucking cock of yours deep inside my ass and fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before!"

Her hands dropped to my hips and she held them firmly as she pulled back and then slammed forwards again -- totally impaling me on her massive cock and monstrous knob-end! Then she pulled back again and started to frantically fuck her monster weapon in and out of my squelching ass, her nylon-clad thighs slapping hard and loud against my buttocks with every powerful and vicious thrust into me!

"Fuck me you horny bitch!" I growled as the lust soared through my body, "Shag the fucking ass off me and fill me up with your thick and creamy cum!"

"Christ, you're fucking hot Suzy!" she gasped, "I'm nearly coming already!"

"Come, you cunt!" I hissed back at her, "Slam that spurting cock of yours deep inside me and fill my belly with your thick cum! C'mon... fuck me -- harder!"

She was literally pushing my whole body back and forth with the ferocity of her thrusts into me -- and I was loving every ass-fucking second!

"NOW SUZY!!!!!" she suddenly gasped, I'M COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"

Her left arm suddenly wrapped tightly around my waist, and her right arm crossed over my tits and held tightly onto my shoulder, as she pulled herself as deep and as hard into my ass as she could -- her thick cock swelling even thicker as her massive knob-end spurted it's first thick and powerful jet of cum into my guts!

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" I begged her as I felt each powerful spurt of her cum hitting my insides, "FILL ME WITH YOUR CUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

Her whole body violently humped and then slammed against my back with every spurt she blasted into me, and her hips viciously thrust hard against my buttocks as she spat and shot jet after jet of her thick and creamy cum into my willing ass!

"OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD...!" she repeated over and over again!

Such was the amount of cum being spurted into me, I swore I could feel my belly swelling with it's bulk -- something I was to find out to be true, a little later on!

After what seemed minutes, Michelle slowed to a stop and rested over me -- her still massive cock jerking weakly deep inside my guts, and her gasping for breath!

"Can I... fuck you... again... right now, Suzy?" she gasped into my ear, "Please?"

"Oh yesssssssssssssss Michelle! I want you to keep on fucking me, until all of your cum is inside me!" I implored, "Keep on fucking me and filling me until you've no fucking cum left inside you! I want it all -- except for the last bit! I want to lie back and feel your cum oozing and dribbling out of my ass as you toss yourself off into my mouth so's I can drink your last load!"

"Oh yeah...!" she gulped, "That'd be good!"

With that she slowly started humping her still rigid cock into my cum-filled 'cunt' once more -- viciously impaling me on it just before she came each time again!

After nearly an hour and five more tremendous fucks later, Michelle told me she'd only one more load left, and did I still want her to toss herself off into my mouth?

"It'll be the perfect end to a perfect evening!" I told her truthfully as my guts gurgled loudly in protest to the sheer amount of Michelle's cum they now contained, "You pull out of me and let me hold your cum inside me until we can lie down on the grass outside, then you can kneel over my face and fill my mouth with the last load of your thick and creamy cum while your other loads drain from my ass!"

"Mmmm, that'll be nice, Suzy!" she said softly, "Here goes!"

I felt pangs of regret and a tremendous 'vacant' feeling, as her still erect cock slowly slid out of my cum-filled 'cunt' with an audible squelch and plopping sound -- me quickly placing a finger over my gaping ass to hold her cum inside me!

We then crawled outside and fell on the grass -- my belly swollen and distended so's it bulged alarmingly under the lacy arch of my suspender-belt -- filled to overflowing with the cum that Michelle had fucked into me over the last hour or so!

"Are you sure you can you manage another wank, my darling?" I asked her as she teetered above me -- rigid cock in hand.

"Oh yes!" she grinned wickedly, "But I've... a special request first!"

"Oh, and what's that?" I asked.

She was silent for a moment before she finally answered...

"I... I want to... share some of my last load of cum with you!" she answered somewhat embarrassedly, "Would that be... ermm... okay with you?"

I knew exactly what she meant... and I also knew why she was embarrassed about asking me! In order for her to share her cum with me, it meant that I'd have to transfer half of my last mouthful of cum, when... we kissed!

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure, Michelle!" I replied softly as I stroked her nylon-clad thigh, "And to help you feel more at ease..." I reached up and held behind her head -- pulling her down until our lips met and we kissed each other with a passion reserved only for two people that meant a lot to each other!

It was long and sensuous -- and as our lips finally parted and she slowly drew away, I pulled her back once more and kissed her longer and harder than before!

"I expect one of those, every time we meet from now on!" I told her as I held onto the back of her neck so's our lips were almost still touching, "Okay?"

"Okay!" she whispered before lightly kissing me once more, "Every time!"

She then knelt upright and directed her bulbous knob- end at my open mouth as she started to toss herself off, her fist rapidly sliding her foreskin back and forth along her gnarled shaft. Within a minute I was treated to a flood of cum! Spurt after spurt jetted into my mouth with me swallowing until the spurts started to weaken.

Only then did I save my mouthful of thick cum, and move my finger from my still gaping ass -- a deluge of Michelle's cum spluttering and oozing from it as she leant forward to receive some cum for herself.

We held onto each other's cocks and kissed passionately as her cum continued to flood from my grossly dilated asshole, my guts gurgling madly as they slowly drained the cum that they held onto the cool grass between my nylon-clad thighs!

"Can we see each other on a regular basis Michelle?" I asked her quietly, "I really feel we can be good friends and lovers!"

"I was going to ask you the same thing Suzy!" she smiled, "I've never enjoyed sex so much with anyone before in my life -- even with my wife!"

"Does she know you're bi and a trannie?" I asked.

"She's known for a long time and accepts it totally!" she replied.

"And she won't mind... us?" I asked further.

"No... she'll be glad I've got someone on a regular basis -- she's fed up with having to change the sheets or mop the floor every time we fuck!" she giggled.

Both of us still giggling, we fell back and had a ciggy whilst my guts drained and Michelle regained her strength.

As I laid back and drew on my ciggy, I was most surprised at how natural it felt to kiss Michelle -- another guy. I'd never kissed another guy before, but kissing 'her' seemed to be the most natural thing in the world for me to do! Perhaps it was because he was both dressed and acted like a woman, and therefore, because I'd this image of a woman in front of me, it made it so much easier, I don't really know? All I can say, is that I felt absolutely no embarrassment whatsoever, and that it seemed the right and proper thing to do in the circumstances. Strangely, I've no intention of kissing any other guy -- and would feel very uncomfortable doing so!

Me and Michelle have remained firm friends and lovers since then and have both had our own partners and shared many partners together.

It was a year after I first met her that I passed my driving test and got a car, which meant I didn't have to rely on Michelle to drive me up to the car park I mentioned earlier, and could drive up there to meet other guys when she wasn't available.

Mum and dad were still alive of course, and it was very difficult for me to get out of the house until I got my car -- Michelle only coming up for a good fuck when they were both out for the day. These last three years, Michelle has spent loads of time up on the estate -- mainly at the weekend when the staff have gone home.

So now you know a little more about me, I'll tell you of some of the more notable things that've happened to me as Suzy, some when on my own, some with Michelle, and some with others -- as you will soon find out!

**

It was just after 6pm on a Friday evening and I was getting ready to go out, having arranged with Michelle to come round so's we could both go up to the car park and then come back home where she would stop the night with me. I'd left Anne in the office to finish some paperwork and told her to lock up before she went home.

I'd taken a shower and was sitting at my dressing table wearing only a black and red satin suspender-belt and black lace-top nylons as I put on my makeup in the mirror.

I never wore panties, because I loved the added thrill of knowing that there was only the skimpy piece of material of my skirt that hid my cock from the world -- plus the added bonuses of 'accidentally' flashing my cock when I sat down, and also feeling my cock and balls swinging free beneath my dress or skirt and the breeze blowing over them as I walked along! There were also many times when I wore only my undies under a coat when walking through the park -- but more of that later!

My hair was still up in rollers and I'd just applied my foundation as I leant forward to apply my eyeliner -- something I've always found very difficult to do, but well worth it with the effect it gives.

Perhaps it was because I was really concentrating on getting both eyes to match that I didn't hear the bedroom door open...

"John, I've just finished those papers and...! Oh... sorry!"

I quickly turned to see Anne standing in the open doorway and saw the look of total astonishment and surprise on her face as her voice trailed off when she saw me sitting there topless -- wearing only a suspender-belt and nylons!

"Oooops!" I grinned at her -- rather foolishly.

"I'm... I'm sorry!" she blurted, "I... I didn't know you were... busy!"

She quickly turned to leave and I called after her...

"Anne! It's okay...! Come back a moment... please!" Realising it was too late to try and hide the way I was dressed and what I was doing, I called her back in.

She slowly walked back into the room and stood there with her mouth open as she took in the sight of me sitting there in my undies and applying my makeup, and also stared through the open doors of my illuminated walk-in wardrobe at the many bras, suspender-belt sets, basques, and other items of clothing that was hanging up inside.

"Please... come and sit down Anne!" I said, getting her a chair to sit on and totally forgetting that I was now flashing not only my naked 36b tits to her, but also my suspender-framed cock as well!

When I saw her looking down between my nylon-clad thighs, I instantly realised what she was looking at and tried in vain to cover up my cock and exposed tits with my hands -- finally doing so by grabbing my ivory satin robe!