First She Showed Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During several of her orgasms, she'd push me over and sit on my face. Her juices filled my mouth over and over. We couldn't get enough of each other.

We were so tired we forgot to eat and fell asleep for over ten hours.

The next day, we cleaned the house, did laundry and ate like starving lions.

That night, I gave her the benefit of everything she'd taught me.

I used my dick, my mouth, my hands and once, I even had her sit on my foot while I managed to get a few inches inside of her. After she came, I had her lick my foot clean. Then she sucked my toes.

The next morning, we showered and she threw on some jeans and a sweatshirt.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"Do you want to go with me?"

"Part of me wants to go, but part of me wants to wait for the unveiling on Nude Day."

She took my hand and led me to the couch.

"Here. Sit here."

I sat on the couch. She knelt down and pulled my boxers off.

"How long has it been since you've cum?"

"I don't know. I think it was the day before yesterday."

"Oh goody."

She took her time and gave me the most incredible blow-job to date. When I came, I was lodged in her throat and she just kept me there. She never spilled a drop.

She raised up, wiped her mouth and grinned.

"Now I'm taking part of you with me."

She was gone the entire day.

When she came back, I could see she was exhausted.

I took her into the shower and bathed her and pampered her. She fell asleep as soon as her head found the pillow.

For the next few days, we never left the house. We made love so much it began to hurt, physically hurt.

Then her period came and we cooled it for a few days. Each night though, we held each other as if the real world was trying to pull us apart. It wasn't going to happen.

At breakfast on the day of the unveiling, she told me she wasn't going.

"Why?"

She didn't know why, but she was adamant that she was not going to go.

I told her I needed to go and she encouraged me, saying it was important to her that I go.

"You should go. You have as much to do with the way the sculpting turned out as the artist."

"I doubt that," I offered.

"Oh yes you do. I'm sure the statue is of a woman and it was you who made me a woman."

So I went alone.

To say I was amazed would be understatement. I had no idea the artist would be capable of seeing what I missed, but she did.

The statue was perfect. It was done in a timeless fashion with he subjects hair piled high, a fashion in just about every century. This vision would please the gods and of course would become immortal. And it was my sister.

I told Solly over and over how perfect the statue was. I told her she had to see it.

"I will Louis. I'll see it when and if I reach seventy years. In the meantime, I don't want to be reminded of some Dorian Grey type of aging thing. The beauty of flesh is fleeting. It's the beauty of love that's eternal."

I understood.

Epilogue

The statue was a critical success. It was even featured in national art magazines. But the biggest surprise was yet to come.

My sister had me join a gym. She went with me the first few weeks, then slacked off and stayed home. But I liked it.

I was gaining more confidence in public, while she became more of a homebody. She'd retired from modeling and was perfectly happy having done so.

About nine months after the unveiling, Solly introduced me to the artist who'd sculpted her. We had a barbecue in our backyard to get acquainted.

The entire afternoon, I felt the artist was scoping me out. I felt a bit creeped out by it and asked Solly if the artist was perving on me.

Solly laughed and said no. Then she explained.

The next year a second statue was added to the park's celebration of Nude Day.

I was the model.

Now, for eternity, there are two people who love each other as much as two people can, captured forever in their prime. Two statues, that someday would cause people to wonder, wonder why the man seemed so protective and loving toward the woman in the piece.

Only Solly and I would ever know.