First Sheer Nylon Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to get another erection at the thought.

She pulled her trousers up tight, closed the zip and turned to face me again. I could just see the outline of the vibrator's switch under her satin panty. When she saw my erection, she giggled.

"Have you switched it on yet?" I asked.

"Oh no. That's for later."

I couldn't wait to see what effect it would have when she did turn it on.

"Right, make room for me, I'm going to sit between your legs so I can rest my back on your chest." She said, reaching round to undo the strap on her top. In no time at all she was settled between my legs with her head resting just below my chin.

"OK," she said, "curl your legs over mine so that your feet are resting on the bed between my legs. That's it. Now bring your arms around under mine. I've got another little surprise for you."

She took hold of my nylon-covered hands and slipped them up behind her now loosened bra cups and from the delicious sensation coming from my fingertips, it was obvious that she was wearing a secret nylon chiffon bikini top under her costume. As my fingers rested on her bulging nipples, she let out a small gasp.

"Let me show you what I want you to do," she said, moving my fingers across her nipples in a cycle of stroking and gentle pinching.

"Carry on," she said, removing her hands.

"Oh, yes! Peter," she sighed. "That's it. Just keep doing that."

Then she rested her hands on my thighs and slowly stroked the chiffon covering my legs. We carried on like this for a couple of minutes and then I began to notice that her breathing was becoming faster and more intense.

"Carry on, Peter," she said. "You're doing a lovely job."

"I can't wait for you to switch that thing on," I whispered.

"I'm just going to," she said, reaching down.

Suddenly a dull buzzing vibrated through her lower body and she squealed with delight.

"Faster, harder, Peter," she urged. "I'm nearly there."

"Yes, yes, yeeess," she moaned as I strengthened my stroking and pinching.

Then her hands flew up to her mouth and she gasped and squirmed as the first spasm coursed through her body, then another and another. I tried counting, but I was so pleased that she was having a fantastic orgasm, that I lost track.

She finally came to rest with her head laying on my left thigh. After a few seconds she switched the vibrator off and smiled up at me.

"That was unbelievable," she sighed. "Thank you for your help, Peter."

We spent the rest of the afternoon propped up on her bed still wearing our harem outfits while Clare gave me some useful advice on how to get hold of a costume just as nice as the one I was wearing.

"What I'd really like once I can afford it," I said, "is a costume like this one, made to measure."

"Well I've already thought of that," said Clare, as she handed me a card with a lady's name and telephone number on it. "I've already spoken to her," Clare continued, "and she'd be more than happy to make an outfit for you. She's a lovely lady and very broad-minded. Most importantly, she said that because you're a friend of mine, she'll only charge you half price."

When I left later, I knew I'd probably had the happiest and most exciting afternoon of my life, even though Clare and I had agreed not see each other again. She said she didn't want to start an affair and I was happy to agree with her.