First Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another electric shock and his balls scrunched up even tighter. His cock was rock hard and curving up away from his belly, a proud display of arousal. A huge drop of pre-cum suddenly welled out and dripped onto his stomach. She brought her mouth up to the head and kissed its underneath, ever so softly - almost like just a light breath of warm air. She gently tugged the skin tight and brushed it all over her face, taking obvious pleasure in the warm silky weight of his meat.

For Myles the pleasure was double and he was already clenching handfuls of blanket on either side of his hips. Fiercely he concentrated on holding back, knowing that should he choose to he could come now in two strokes. Taking deep breaths, he carefully and forcefully suppressed his arousal and at the same time visualised himself skydiving out of an airplane - something he done once about a year ago on another of his buddies' dares - which was certainly exciting but not an environment that encouraged sexual excitement. Not during the actual jump, anyway.

It worked, and when Colleen's mouth enclosed his penis he was able to look on almost dispassionately - almost. Maintaining concentration on holding back, he brought up one hand (the one not directly in front of the camera) and carefully - so as not to dislodge the wig - combed his fingers into her hair. Her technique was carefully taking into account that he was so close to eruption, giving the shaft much more attention than the head while appearing to be giving a complete high-vacuum blow job. She really was very well practised - or trained - at this and his respect for her grew even more.

After a short while Colleen slowed down and took her mouth from Myles' hard-on. There was that naughty little smile again... she moved forward, then straightened and knee-walked up to place her pussy in Myle's face.

Just what he needed. He could do this for hours, and it would give him a chance to wind his libido back a little, too. Smiling back at her, he placed his hands on her hips and drew her clitty to his lips. Taking his example from her earlier ministrations, he gently kissed the entire outside of her sweetly gaping vulva, carefully avoiding going anywhwere near the more sensitive inner bits. Slowly he brushed his closed mouth over her clit hood, the outer lip on one side, the fold between lip and thigh, all the way down to perineum, and up the other side. At the same time he worked one hand underneath her butt and despite the clenched buttocks supporting her weight he managed to work a wet fingertip - just the tip - into her asshole.

He could feel a reaction to that, as well as hear the little squeak she made. He didn't allow her to put him off his rhythm but continued kissing her kitty, remaining on the outside, just teasing. Then his tongue emerged, and he kept up the teasing, kept his contact to outside skin only. Clitty hood - labia and inner thigh - taint - labia - clitty, round and round he went, speeding up slightly until he could sense Colleen was getting impatient. He started to work his finger in and out of her butt, still only to the first joint, while his tongue plunged inside her pussy and began to work her little button open and to tease her inner lips. It was harder than he thought, doing this with his tongue extended, so that the camera could see the action, and the muscles of his mouth were getting tired quite fast but he persisted.

And was rewarded with a deep sigh of satisfaction. Colleen bent over backwards, resting her hands on the ground behind her, and arched her back. Her pussy was thrust into his face, exactly the right distance so that he could reach the important parts but not glue himself to her crotch. Myles decided she was supporting herself well enough and that her position didn't need his help, so he took the hand that was supporting her hip and while his tongue worked her over, from clit to cunny opening and back, he brought the hand around to her pussy and inserted one finger into her vagina.

Another gasp from Colleen and he knew he had "the right stuff". While his tongue got busy licking the alphabet on her clit he started sawing his fingers alternately in and out of her butt and pussy. He still didn't go further than the first knuckle with either hand, preferring to keep teasing rather than going straight for the climax - his attentions to her clit would be good for that anyway.

Presently her breathing started to get ragged and he could see she was getting highly flushed in the face and across those beautiful natural boobs. Her nipples had been erect to begin with, but now they stood out like a couple of pistol barrels. She had her eyes closed, head back, and was starting to whimper a little - until now she had not been a screamer at all, so he reckoned it was time to send her over the edge. He used his tongue faster and harder, and plunged two fingers all the way into her pussy - no lubrication required, she was so wet she was dripping all over his chin - and her back arched, her head went even further back, and a huge cry went up. He could feel her inner muscles clenching his fingers as he continued to work them in and out and to lave her little button with all the strength left in his tongue. At the peak of her orgasm she clamped her legs together onto his head and almost smothered him - if he hadn't been leaving the "camera gap" he certainly wouldn't have been able to breathe.

He was loving it. Carefully, slowly, to help her get the most out of her climax, he coninued gently stroking into her love canal and to lick her clitoris while her spasms subsided. She eventually collapsed flat on his legs and lay panting for a half a minute, unable and unwilling to wipe the smile from her face.

"Cut! Lovely, darling, superb. Great, one of your best. Love it", the director gushed. No wonder she thinks he's OK, Myles thought, if he is always praising her like that she's bound to think he's acceptable... and at that moment, Hudson turned his attention to Myles and said, "Not bad you, too. Good work. Don't go getting an inflated ego now, but I based on that alone you may have a strong future in this business. Didn't do anything wrong, acted natural, well done. We have yet to see how you fuck though.

"OK, everyone still strong? Drink of water? OK, take five. Make it a quick five, we still have lots of work to do today."

Colleen rolled off him, still smiling. He smiled back and helped her straighten out her legs. Someone passed her a bottle of water and while she drank he looked her over. What a stunner she was - soft oval face, clear skin, pale grey attention-grabbing eyes. She was so perfectly proportioned that he could not see a single thing about her that he thought could do with improving - a true "eleven" in his eyes. They were sitting side by side but facing in opposite directions so their faces were close and they could look into each others' eyes. They could talk but there wasn't much to say. Once of the crew passed them towels and they quickly wiped the sweat from their faces and chests.

"Nice one", he said eventually.

"Yes", she smiled back, and that was all that was needed. She offered him a sip from the water and he accepted.

His cock was still interestedly peeking to see what was going on but something had happened and he had got to the point where he could ignore it and get on with whatever was necessary. Their position was ideal to share a passionate kiss right now but he held back and just pecked her on the tip of her nose. She looked slightly surprised, and her smile brightened.

From behind him Myles heard Hudson's voice returning. "Yes I was tight, that was a superb scene. All the footage is good. OK - no, wait -"

Colleen had started to move, to assume the same position she had been at the end of the shoot, but Rock stopped her. "Colleen, doll, stay right where you are. I like that, I can use that. OK everyone ready - Lights, camera, go!"

Myles and Colleen had to ditch the water bottle and towels by throwing them off camera, then turned back to face each other again and started to kiss. He brought up both hands and cupped her face, plunged his tongue into her mouth and suddenly the passion was "on". She responded just as fiercely as he grasped her by her shoulders and lay back, pulling her down on top of him. Smoothly Colleen moved to straddle his hips, her pussy lips neatly pressing flat his cock to his belly and enfolding it so just the head was visible, protruding above her clitoris. She kept the contact between their mouths, while at the same time rubbing him with her pussy lips and spreading lubrication all over him.

What an explosive start. Myles' erection was back to the hardest it had ever been and yet he felt he wasn't so close to climax as before, despite all the intervening stimulation, both direct and visual. Colleen broke the kiss and sat upright, supporting herself with her thigh muscles. He was about to penetrate, he knew, and let his hands fall to her hips at the same time as he took a careful but unobtrusive deep breath and looked out the corner of his eye to see if the director was asking him to do anything different. All he saw on Rocky's face was total absorption in the act before him - which Myles took as a good sign.

Colleen lifted herself and used one hand behind herself to hold Myles' cock in position, (subconsciously he noted she also used the hand on the side away from the close-up camera) then sinuously worked it into her warm wet depths as she sat back down to take him balls deep.

He had been there once today already, and twice before less than a week ago, and yet it was like a first time again. The electricity, the gasps they both took, the sparks in their eyes - all combined to make it so special Myles nearly lost it again. That'll teach you to congratulate yourself too soon, he thought. Quickly he recovered and forced his breathing to be more natural. His head had come up off the ground, his fingertips were all pressed into the soft, essential /femininity/ of her hips, ten potential points of bruising, he was gripping her so firmly. Their eyes hadn't lost contact since they had broken the kiss, and he felt he was swimming in the depths of her soul. What a cliché, he thought distractedly, but distraction is what I need right now... Colleen was starting to move on him, a gentle rocking of her hips that was more a back and forth action than up and down, so she was getting more stimulation than he was. Clearly her experience was telling her to keep him as cool as possible while getting maximum enjoyment for herself out of the situation, and it was working.

At the same time, the extraordinary control Myles had suddenly found within himself also came into play. He was having the most electric, sensuous, pleasing, mind-numbingly /erotic/ time of his life, and yet he felt he had mastered - well, almost mastered - his reactions. This fuck-movie industry was bizarre, he caught himself thinking: any other type of emotion can be faked, but not lust. And yet by its very nature, lust is the one that is most likely to rob you of your ability to fake any other reaction, so very private and intimate it was designed to be, thus being able to both /use/ lust and /control/ it at once made you part of a special breed.

And while he wasn't concentrating on that very mastery, he almost lost it again. Feeling the sweat breaking out, the cry starting in his throat, he took another deep breath, and another, while holding the blonde goddess's hips immobile for a few seconds. Then with a small grunt he began to stroke her gently up and down his penis while encouraging her to lean back and expose her pussy completely to the camera. With his head still lifted, and still looking her in the eyes, his action, gripping her hips and following the up, down, up, down of her body on his shaft, was like wanking a huge cock. He almost smiled at the thought, but he was smiling in her eyes instead. Briefly he broke eye contact to look between themselves and he was even more aroused by what he saw - a clean-shaven throbbing hardon pounding in and out of a beautiful clean-shaven pussy with the most exquisitely poportioned inner and outer lips, cutely engorged clitoris, and all of it dripping wet with purely natural lubricant. He was sure no-one watching this movie was going to believe they hadn't poured on half a bottle of ID-Glide.

Now Colleen was getting twitchy again and he could tell she was ready to pop. He wondered idly if he could manage to get two climaxes out of her by the time he was ready to join her, but something told him that wasn't going to happen.

Something quite close. OK, his mastery was slipping, quite badly, again. He started to try to bring himself back under control with more deep breathing but noticed two things happening at once: Colleen was starting another of her epic orgasms, and the director was signalling - what? Oh, 'cum now', is that what that peculiar gesture means - it was so odd, it distracted Myles momentarily and he came back slightly from the edge.

Only slightly. You don't ignore a beautiful lady's momentous climax when she's got you buried deep, deep inside and you are looking into her deep, green eyes and she is growling in a deep, husky voice "OHHHHHHHHH..." and within a couple more seconds he was joining her, thrusting hard, hard up into her and feeling his balls so tight they were trying to return into his abdomen. His ejaculation muscles clenched hard, over and over, his cock throbbed and twitched, and a throaty roar erupted from him. From them both. "YES! YES! AAARRRRRggghhhh..."

"Oh my God", Myles was gasping. The cameras were still rolling, Hudson (or whatever his real name was) was making furious gestures for them to play it out and for the cameramen not to lose anything. A bit redundant, the cameramen were both seasoned pros - oh, thought Myles, probably for *my* benefit. Hey, no problem, I enjoy this part just as much.

Colleen had collapsed on top of him, eyes closed and drooling, but he knew that no matter the outward appearance she still had *some* control going on in there somewhere. He kissed her all over her face, holding her head in both hands and tangling his fingers (carefully) in the blonde hair. Well, it felt like hair to him. He knew without looking that one camera was focussing on her face and, when she eventually lifted herself from him, her still aroused tits, while the other camera had disappeared from his sight so had evidently gone around between his legs. Colleen was still supported on her beautiful haunches so all she had to do was lean a little forward and kiss him on the head to allow his slowly shrinking member to slip from her cunny. She held that position, continuing to shower his face with kisses, for the longest time, while he gently caressed her all over her titties, torso, hips, back, ass, and all the way around the backs of her legs to tickle her in that sensitive fold between outer lip and thigh. He was just starting to think that the director was probably going to end it quite soon, after all most scenes he had ever seen would have ended long ago already, when he felt the first small, cooling drops on his prick - his spunk, dribbling back out from deep within her. Ahh, of course, the creampie. I almost forgot. But at least I didn't call my own 'cut' by deciding it was over and start to move without directions... well, hell, no, I'm loving this, I've just fucked the world's sexiest girl - twice - and now I'm holding her in my arms while she continues kissing me - what's not to love.

And it continued to get better. She opened her eyes, looked straight into his eyes, and got that mischievous twinkle again. He started to smile too, wondering what she had in mind, and then she sat her messily, gloriously slippery twat back down onto his shaft again, again sandwiching it between pussy lips and his belly. Slipping herself back and forth, she made it disappear and poke its head out all over again, smearing and using his jizz as lubricant. The feeling was unbelievable, he could hardly credit it but he was getting hard again.

Colleen noticed her actions were having the desired effect and continued to stroke and work him until he was almost completely erect. Then she did something else he wouldn't believed possible - with one quick movement, she impaled herself on him again, no guiding hand, just a deft twitch forward-backward with the hips and instead of gripping him between the lips she had swallowed him inside her hot, humid, /extra/ wet depths. /Wow/ this girl is good, he thought, what did I do to deserve this?

Damn he wished he could stop analysing and just enjoy. But maybe it was the analysing that was enabling him to enjoy - no matter, Brooks, he told himself, this is number three in a very short space, you can make this last as long as you like. He had hardened completely now, Colleen - /Katje/ - was smiling into his eyes, Rock Hudson, the cameramen, lighting guys (grips? who knew), and the quite cute admin assistant (assistant director? Pah) had all gone through shock and admiration to awe and were scrambling to improvise some new camera angles.

The director seemed happy to let the participants run the show themselves, for now. He had surely got the footage he wanted so anything more was going to be a bonus, and Myles was tired of being underneath. He figured that after those two bone-crunching orgasms Colleen was probably tired, too - of being on top, and of being the one doing all the work - so he pulled her flat to his chest and, holding her tight, quickly flipped them over into a good ole missionary. In her expression he could see the gratitude for a rest adding to her smile, and quickly upped the pace a little. He drew up her knees to tilt her pelvis up, raised himself up on his feet and straight arms, and started /hammering/ into her. This was one way he knew that would help things along at a decent pace - they were both tired, despite being quite fit, and he knew that if he just treated this like any other time he'd never be able to make himself come. Only two ways to make that happen then: drilling straight down into her, so that the back of his shaft was in constant contact with the upper parts of her inner lips, if not clitty itself. That, and doggy style.

So after a couple of minutes of fairly frantic pounding, as soon as he started to feel Colleen's breath quickening (not to mention his own), he withdrew and quickly turned her over onto hands and knees. She followed his cues perfectly, couldn't have done it better if they had rehearsed the moves. Thank god she's both clever and experienced, he thought, what we *didn't* need right then was clumsy fumbling about. But no, smoothly and with no loss of passion she was positioned with her left leg forward and right back so that the camera on that side could see clearly, and almost without losing rhythm he entered her again and was soon slamming his hips against hers, his cock head attempting to enter her cervix with every thrust.

And was he ever slamming. His breath came in gasps and pants, he was groaning and bucking and sweating, starting to lose rhythm now. Colleen was gasping and crying out, trying to support herself on one hand while the other diddled her little nub. Myles' hands on her hips were gripping her tight, threatening bruises again when her arm collapsed and she faced-dived into the blanket, one hand still on her pussy and the other now teasing her left nipple as wave after wave of climax washed over her, the spasms clear to everyone. Hudson was mesmerised and his assistant was clearly *very* aroused, the lighting grips were sweating and evidently having trouble holding the big reflector things steady, while the two cameramen were the only people on set managing to maintain composure.

Finally it had to end. Myles was close to - /at/ - his big finish and he even managed to pull out for the cumshot. Only just making it, the first squirt started pretty much the exact instant his purple head emerged from her hot wet depths. There wasn't a huge amount of volume but there was plenty strength to the three or four good ribbons that he was able to put over her ass and pussy entrances. After jerking off, groaning and spasming, he quickly re-inserted again for the last few seconds of his resolution phase. One cameraman had cleverly moved around and *down*, to between Myles' legs to get the best view, upwards from underneath, so he didn't concern himself with leaving a camera gap and pressed back in as deep as he could. Bending over Colleen, resting his face between her shoulder blades, he reached in front and took over from her hands - one on a nipple, the other on her clitoris, a delightfully squishy soup of hot hot wet girl. Swapping hands, he used the semen-lubed fingers on her other titty, producing another vestigial spasm deep in her body.