First Sight

Story Info
You're seen, and taken roughly, by your master.
1.5k words
4.04
40.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s been a long day and I can’t wait to unwind. I’m still wearing my suit straight from the office, the jacket discarded. I wait patiently after knocking for you to come to the door. After what seems like ages, I hear a shuffle and you swing open the door.

I am immediately caught by how sexy you look. You stand before me wearing a tight, low cut top, showing off your ample tits, your stomach bare. I can plainly see that you’ve gone without a bra tonight. Your short skirt affords me a great view of your legs. They shimmer, clad in black thigh high stockings, the lacy tops peeking out beneath the short hem of your skirt. Your full lips glisten and your eyes shine with desire, as do mine.

You lean in to me as I kiss your lips, my tongue snaking into your mouth, my hands traveling down your back to your firm ass. I can feel the faint outline of your thong as I caress your ass. Your nipples harden as you press your body to mine, sucking my tongue. I take your ass in my hands, squeezing as you gently grind your pussy against my leg. I kiss down your neck, nibbling, listening to your low moans. My hand reaches up to cup your soft tit as my other hand slides under your skirt, feeling the smooth skin of your bare ass. Panting, you step back, a crazed look of lust on your face, licking your lips.

You turn and walk over to the table, your tight ass swaying, offering me a drink. Instead of answering, I stride up behind you quickly and grab you. My left hand reaches around you, sliding under your shirt, taking your breast in my hand, rolling your nipple between my fingers. My right hand slides around you, slipping under the front of your skirt, drifting up your creamy thigh, touching your wet panties. You moan as I pinch your nipple and press against your wet cunt, my cock hardening against you as you grind your ass against it.

I kiss your neck as I pull your skirt up around your waist and your shirt over your tits, exposing your tight ass clad only in the sexy red thong and allowing your large tits to swing free. My finger moves aside your soaking panties, dipping into your wet pussy, running along your lips. I slide a second finger into your tight cunt as I free my thick cock from my pants. You can feel my pre-cum leaking out of my dick as it rests against your ass. I slowly finger you, you juices leaking down my hand, my thumb rubbing against your clit. I caress your soft breasts as I slide a third finger into your tight pussy, slowly twisting them around.

You turn your head and with a wanton look, whisper, “Fuck me, please fuck me now…”

Pulling my fingers from your cunt, I move them up to your mouth, watching as you lick and suck your pussy juices from my fingers. I deftly pull your shirt over you head and unzip your skirt, dropping them to the floor. Bending you forward over the table, I admire your sexy body like this. You are such a slut, bent over, hair tossed over your shoulder gazing back at my thick cock, your pussy dripping down your legs, the thong pulled aside, your legs clad in thigh highs. I tease you with my dick, running the head over your juicy lips, threatening to plunge into you. You moan and push your hips back, trying to draw me into you. You feel the sharp sting as I smack your ass hard, commanding you to stay still. I slide my cock up, feeling your body tense as I run the wet head over your puckered asshole.

You beg me to fuck you, shivering in anticipation. I slide the thick head down, pursed between your wet lips. Grabbing your hips, I sink my fingers into you, holding you steady.

I feel your knees give way as I piston my hips forward, my thick cock spreading your tight cunt around me. You feel me sear into you, my cock setting your cunt on fire, sliding in so deep. You cry out as I slam all the way in my balls smacking against your skin, my dick impaling you. I pull back, pausing, the tip of my cock resting inside you, holding you open. I feel your tight pussy trying to suck me back in, hearing you beg me to fill you.

Ramming forward, my cock slices into your wet cunt, filling you completely. Your moans fill the room as I piston in and out of you. Your body yields to my will, your pussy tightening around my raging cock, your ass jiggling as I slam forward, burying myself inside you. Your firm tits shake, your head bowed in obedience, moaning and urging me to fuck you harder. I can see your knuckles are white, clutching the edge of the table, trying to keep your legs from collapsing and your body from being pushed too hard from my thrusts.

I grab onto your thong, using it to hold onto you, pulling you back onto my cock. The fabric digs into your skin as I use your panties to control your movement, yanking back, ramming forward with my cock. I tear into your cunt, your juices dripping down onto my balls as I fuck you deeper and harder.

My free hand smacks your bare ass, reddening it. I ride you like this, smacking your ass, pulling you back onto my cock with your thong. You scream lustily, pushing your cunt over my cock, rubbing your clit on my shaft. Deeper and faster I fuck you, your whole body bouncing with each thrust, driving you up against the table, pinning you down to it.

Fucking you deep and hard, I reach around you, my wet fingers rubbing your clit as my shaft slams into you. Your body spasms and you scream, my cock plunging deep inside your cunt. I feel your pussy contract around me as you cum. I fuck you harder, riding your orgasm, rubbing your clit, filling your tight pussy with my cock. Your body convulses, losing control, cumming so hard.

As the last throes of your orgasm hit, I reach forward and grab your hair, winding my fingers into it. I yank back, arching your back, driving your ass higher into the air. I plunge even deeper into you, slamming against your cervix. I fuck you deep and hard, your cunt so tight around my dick. Our bodies covered in sweat, your pussy dripping down my cock, I hear you grunting as I pound your pussy so hard. You tip up on your toes, your ass higher in the air, pushing back against my cock. I pull your hair, keeping your back arched, slamming into your twat.

“Oh yeah, slut, take it deep…. Fuck me harder you little whore…” I groan as I ram into you maliciously. You squeeze your cunt tight around me, reaching back between your legs, fondling my balls, rolling them in your cum coated fingers.

“Fuck me, fuck me harder…shoot your hot cum inside me, please, I need it so much….” I hear you moan, tearing into you.

Suddenly, you feel my thumb rip into your ass. The pain causes you to scream, your body shuddering, your cunt tightening like a vice around my cock. I slam into you, burying my dick in your cheap pussy up to my balls.

“Ohhhh yesssss!!!!!! You dirty slut!!!!” I scream out, my cock shooting my thick cum deep into your pussy. The pain of my thumb rammed up your ass so ruthlessly mixes with the pleasure of my cock impaling you, my cum bathing your insides and you cum again, shuddering, head shaking. Pulling my still spurting dick from your slick pussy, I shoot my cum up onto your back and ass. My little whore looks so sexy with my hot cum covering her ass, dripping from her torn up cunt….

Slowly, you turn around and stand up on very wobbly legs. Your hair is matted to your face with sweat and you are flushed and shaking. You lean up to me, kissing me deeply, sucking my tongue as I hold you up. The strength drained from you, you sink down my body to your knees, kissing your way down, clutching my leg for support. You slowly lick my rigid dick, cleaning your juices and my cum from it before sucking in my balls, moaning.

Pulling you up, I scoop you into my arms, carrying you into your room, collapsing on the bed with you. I peel your torn thong from you, but you pass out, satisfied before I can remove your thigh highs. I watch your sleeping form, laying on your back, your heavy tits perked up, your pussy covered in cum, your face flushed and smiling. “Goodnight, my love.”