First Sorceress Celosia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother laughed. "Oh god, don't call us that. It makes me feel so old. Our names are Kenji and Allison. It seems like you two have become very good friends, from the way that Yuriko talks about you!"

"Uh, yeah... You could say that."

Allison clapped her hands together and looked around. "Well! It looks like you two have got a nice little place here. Are you going to give us a tour?"

"Honestly? What you're seeing right now is most of the apartment," said Lilly. "I was going to clean my room before you guys came over, but, uh... It's a real mess right now. And Rose's room is boring."

"It's spartan. I keep a clean ship." In truth, the only reason that there was a bed in the second bedroom at all was because the two of them had had nowhere else to put it when they moved in together. They had shared the same bedroom and bed from the first night that they had started living there.

"All the more reason to sit down!" Kenji plopped down on the couch, and Rose sighed in relief.

"It's small," said Lilly, "but it's cozy. We like it. Do you guys want anything to drink? We've got juice and soda in the fridge, and there's a water filter on the sink."

"Oh, sure," said Allison. "Let me see what you have. I'll put this away for you, too." She grabbed the spoon from Kenji and walked over to the kitchenette, stopped, and looked at the floor. "Oh, it looks like you have some sort of spill here.

"We do?" said Rose. She had just been in there a moment ago and she hadn't noticed anything. She went over and looked where Allison was pointing, and her stomach did a somersault. There, in front of the fridge on the tiled floor, was a very large dollop of her own precum. "Ah," she said, taking care to keep her voice even, "I must have spilled some soap on the floor when I was washing dishes earlier. I'll clean that up." Quickly, before Allison could examine it too closely, Rose wiped it up with a paper towel and tossed the towel in the garbage.

"You did dishes earlier?" asked Allison as she eyed the sink. Which was still full of dirty dishes.

"Some of them. Not all of them. I was planning on, uh. Finishing them. Later."

"Ah." She put the spoon in with the rest of the dishes, then opened the fridge. She stared. "Oh, Yuriko..."

Rose felt a chill. The lube! It was... No, she had left it in the bedroom, it wasn't in the fridge anymore. So what...

Allison held up the bottle of Lilly's milk, showing it to her with a curious look on her face.

"Oh," said Lilly. "Yeah, that's mine. Don't worry, Rose knows. You can, like, talk about it. It's pretty much impossible to hide my, ah... Condition from people I'm living with, you know, so I just told her when we moved in together."

"Yes." That was definitely how Rose found out about it. She had definitely not walked in on her milking herself in the bathroom when they were still working at Tomino's, then gone home and furiously masturbated to the memory.

"Oh, really?" She smiled at Rose. "I'm glad. It's good to know that you don't have to worry about hiding it here in your own home. I can't imagine how hard that would be." She put the milk back and grabbed a can of root beer, snapped it open. "So, Yuriko, I heard that you're seeing a special someone!"

Lilly went red. "Uh, yeah. Who told you that?"

"Your cousin."

Gabby. Rose remembered hanging out with her, once, months ago, but she and Lilly hadn't mentioned that they were dating. Had she figured that out on her own?

"Did, uh... Did she say who I was dating?"

"She did not!" Allison clapped her hands together, beaming with delight. "When do we get to meet this mystery man?"

"Sunday. That's what the dinner's for, actually. To introduce you."

"Oh, lovely! Is he tall? I know you like them tall."

Lilly glanced up at Rose. "Yeah. Pretty tall."

"Oh, is it Michael? I bet it's Michael!"

"Uh... Mike Goldman?"

Allison snapped her fingers. "Yes! It's him, isn't it?"

Lilly looked bewildered for a moment, then she laughed. "What? No! God no. That wouldn't work for so many reasons."

"Why not? He's nice, and you've known him for years."

"He's nice, yeah. And really happy and mellow all the time. Shakespeare might have called him gay. I would call him gay too, because he only dates men."

"Really! Huh. I never would have guessed."

"Yeah. I mean, there are probably plenty of people in your life who are gay and you never knew it. Mike's dating this guy who's in a rock band. Long hair, always wears denim. A bad boy. They seem really happy together."

"Well, good for him! He's come a long way from the bully he was in middle school, huh?"

"Yeah," said Lilly. "I really whipped his butt into shape. Got him to stop being such a dick to everyone."

"Are we thinking of the same Mike?" asked Rose. "I can't imagine him ever being mean to anyone."

"Oh yeah. He was a real asshole to me in middle school. Right up until The Incident."

"The Incident?"

"Oh god, I've never told you about that, have I? Okay, story time." Lilly took a seat on the couch next to her father, then immediately squealed and stood back up again.

"Are you alright?" asked Kenji.

"Fine!" she cried. "Fine! I just, uh..." She looked down at her sweater, where two wet spots were forming.

"Oh, sweetie..." said Allison. "Hold on, there are some paper towels back here. Here you go." She handed them over to Lilly, who shoved them under her sweater, blushing furiously.

"Do you need to go change shirts?"

Yes! thought Rose. Go and get those ropes off, then you won't have to worry about them any more.

"No, I'm fine. I was, uh... going to take a shower when you two leave anyway." Lilly sat back down on the couch, slowly this time. "Uh, anyway! Eighth grade, right? Mike used to sit behind me in math class, and he would constantly make fun of me. My boobs were already ridiculous, even back then, so he would spend the entire class making mooing noises at me while his stupid jock friends all laughed.

Lilly's father got a little stone-faced, and her mother said, "You should have told us! Or your teacher."

"I know that now. I guess I knew it then too, but I felt like... I don't know, I guess it felt like I was letting him win if I let him knew that he was bothering me. Which is silly, I know, but I was still a kid. Anyway, I kept ignoring him, and he kept upping the ante to try to get a rise out of me. Right up until the last week of school. That was a really bad week."

"Why?" asked Rose. Lilly didn't talk about her childhood all that often, and despite knowing her for more than two years she didn't actually know a whole lot about that part of her life.

"I was getting bad grades for the first time ever. I had a D in that math class, which was going to turn into an F unless I did really, really well on the final. Mom and dad," she looked at them, "couldn't have possibly been more supportive. They knew that my weird body was causing me all sorts of stress and issues. I was still... Growing into myself at that point. Anyway, I was stressed out about the fact that I needed a bigger bra practically every other week, stressed out about my grades, stressed out about my social life, which was sort of in the toilet at that point, and to top it all off, my grandpa died that week. It was... Bad."

"Oh... Oh, geez, I'm so sorry."

Kenji nodded. "That was a bad time for all of us. Dad lived with us for almost all of Yuriko's life. They were very close."

"He was pretty much a third parent to me. It was very sudden. He was healthy and spry for his age, and wasn't even that old. Only... What, sixty-five?"

"Sixty-seven," said Kenji.

"And that week, he had a heart attack while he was out on his morning walk. By the time they got him to the hospital he was already gone." Lilly and her parents all went silent for a moment. Rose couldn't think of anything to say, so she said nothing. "So. I was dealing with that. I was eating lunch in the cafeteria, alone, when Mike came up behind me. 'Hey, Yuki-mooooo-ra!' His cadre of jocks all laughed at that. I tried to ignore him but I could feel my fork shaking in my hand. He came up and stood right next to me. 'Hey, what are you drinking? Milk?' I knew what was coming, but I couldn't even work up the motivation to say anything. I just wanted him to go away.

"He grabbed my shoulder and said 'Why do you bother buying milk when you've already got those cows?', and something inside of me just... Broke. I stood up. Looked him right in the eye. I think he could see that something was going differently this time, because for just a split second, he looked worried.

"That's when I punched him. Decked him so hard that it made my hand hurt for a week, but he went down. Knocked him completely out."

Rose whistled.

"Yeah, that shocked the hell out of all of his friends. They just saw the captain of the football team get KOed by the tiny, chubby girl with braces that they always made fun of. They ran away and immediately told the Principal. Left out the part about how he had been making fun of my boobs for the past year, of course, and how he had provoked me, so they sent for Mom and Dad to come pick me up."

"After she told me her side of the story, I told the Principal that if I had been there I would have given her a high-five," said Allison, smiling.

"They took me to get ice cream and got me excused from classes for the rest of the week. I had been crying my eyes out from the moment after I punched him right up until the ice cream." Lilly smiled. "It made me feel a little better."

"Man... So did Mike start treating you better after that?"

"He showed up at my house the next day, looking bashful and embarrassed, which were emotions that I never even knew that he was capable of feeling. Apologized to me in person, in front of Mom and Dad. Said that he didn't know that my grandpa had just died, but that didn't excuse how he had acted to me that day, and the entire year. He looked so pathetic that I said that I forgave him for everything. I hadn't. Not really. But it felt like the right thing to do."

"We were so proud of you," said Kenji. "Even if you didn't feel it in your heart, you said it like you did. That was the important part."

"I didn't talk to him over summer break. I didn't even know where he lived at the time. Honestly, I'm not actually even sure how he found my house in the first place. Anyway, the next year we both started high school, and he just started... Hanging out with me. It was the weirdest thing. He had tons of friends at the cool kid table at lunch, and I always sat alone in the corner, but every day he would come over and try to talk to me. Actually talk to me, and not just make fun of my chest.

"For a while I ignored him. I was still mad, and I thought that he was trying to trick me somehow. Like, if I was nice to him all of his asshole friends would jump out from around the corner and laugh at me or something. Eventually I just started pulling out whatever book I was reading at the time and burying myself in it while he tried to talk to me. Except, one day I did that and he looked at the book, and said, 'The Smith of Wootton Major? I love that book!' I looked at him like he was crazy, because at that point I wouldn't have believed that he'd read anything that wasn't for school, but then he started talking about Lord of the Rings and named all of the dwarves that accompanied Bilbo to the Lonely Mountain from memory." Lilly laughed. "I started talking to him then. About a month later he came out to me. I was the first one that he had ever told. I helped him get a date with a guy from my English class and we've been BFFs ever since."

"Huh. Wow. I never would have guessed that Mike the Pothead was a jock in middle school," said Rose.

"Yeah. He started smoking in our sophomore year. It mellowed him out a lot. He quit the football team, which disappointed his parents, but he was a lot happier after that." Lilly took a breath and looked at her parents. "Well. Anyway. Didn't you guys say that you have an appointment to get to?"

"Oh, yes!" said Kenji. "At the massage parlor down the street. We just wanted to stop by and say hello, make sure that you've settled in to the new place."

"Yeah. We're pretty well settled, I'd say."

"You don't need us to get you anything?" asked Allison as the two of them headed for the door. "You have all the furniture you need?"

"Couch. TV. Coffee table. Bed. I think I'm squared away."

"Mmkay." Lilly's mother gave her a hug. "We'll see you on Sunday, then!"

"Yep! See you then!" Lilly closed the front door after them, backed up against it and sighed. "Oh my god," she said. "I'm so sorry about that. I thought that today was Thursday."

"It wasn't so bad, after we got our clothes on. Thank god they didn't care about seeing the bedroom, huh? They seem really cool though. I'm not sure why you're worried about- Whoa!" Lilly grabbed the collar of Rose's shirt and pulled her down into a deep, passionate, pent-up kiss.

"This fucking rope," she said frantically, trying to pull her jeans off and kiss Rose both at once, "has been rubbing against my clit the entire fucking time." She managed to wiggle out of them, and Rose saw what she meant. The two bits of rope that were supposed to sit to either side of her pussy had bunched up and were pressing up against her slit. "I almost fucking came when I sat down. Fuck!" She separated the ropes, slid them back off to the side where they belonged. She was so wet that it was running down her thighs.

"And here I was worried that you wouldn't be in the mood to keep going," said Rose with a grin. "I hope that you're..." She trailed off, because it was becoming increasingly clear that they had passed the point where words were needed. Lilly had pulled Rose's sweatpants down. Her cock flopped out into the open air, now soft, and before Rose could say or do anything Lilly had it in her mouth. She couldn't get the entire thing in- it was too big- but she didn't need to. She kissed the head, gave it a few licks along its length, all while watching it quickly grow larger.

"Mm... It still tastes like my pussy." That did it. Lilly laughed and gave it one last kiss before pushing Rose down onto the couch and taking her place on her lap. Her chest was right in Rose's face now, the wet spots on her sweater had returned and were growing even larger, right up until she took it off and tossed it aside. The rope wasn't serving much of a practical purpose at this point, but the way that it squeezed at certain parts of her body made for a pleasant sight. It didn't last long though, because as soon as the sweater was off Lilly shoved her breast in Rose's face.

"God damn, I've never seen you like th- thiiisss..." Lilly was so wet that her cock slid right inside of her without any trouble at all, despite how much of a tight fit it was.

"You don't have to play domme anymore. Just relax, suck on my tits, and let me give you the ride of your life." Even as she said it she was already rocking her hips back and forth, one hand on Rose's shoulder while she used the other to squeeze and massage the breast that she was pressing up against her face. Rose didn't even need to suck for her mouth to fill with milk. She savored the taste, sweet and warm, and her hands began to wander. The curve of Lilly's wide hips and the firm plushness of her ass were, at this point, as familiar to Rose as her own body, but she never got tired of exploring them.

The sight of Lilly's face, sweaty, smiling, delighted and overwhelmed with pleasure. The sound of her moans and the wet noises that they were making together. The feel of her enormous, heavy breasts, soft thighs, soft stomach, soft hair. The smell of the body lotion that she had put on that morning, fading and mixed with the scent of her sweat. The taste of her skin and her milk. For a few brief minutes, Lilly filled Rose's entire world.

Lilly came once soon after they started. She didn't even need to say anything, Rose could tell just from the way that her pussy squeezed and milked at her cock, and from the sudden gush of milk that filled her mouth. She came again a few minutes in. That made three to zero for the evening, which felt like a good number. Rose could barely hold it back any more, so she stopped trying. She grabbed Lilly's hips, thrust upward right as-

"Yuriko, sorry, but have you seen my keys? I think your father left them- Oh!"

Lilly and Rose both turned in horror towards the front door. It was open, and Allison was standing there, her eyes wide. The couch was facing the door, which meant that she could see everything.

Oh god... Rose tried to stop it, but it was far, far too late for that. She grunted, bucked her hips involuntarily, and filled Lilly up. Her orgasm lasted a few seconds, but with Allison's eyes on her it felt like a lifetime. There was so much of it that it actually began to gush out of Lilly's pussy even while Rose was still inside of her, glopping messily onto the couch below them.

The room was quiet for a while, the three of them still as statues while they stared at each other. Rose could actually feel the heat coming off of Lilly's body.

"You're on the pill, right?" asked Allison.

Rose didn't think that Lilly could have gotten any redder before that moment, but she was wrong. "Yes, Mom." she said.

After another eternity of silence. Allison sighed. "Well! There's my keys!" She bustled over to the coffee table, where neither of them had noticed them sitting, and stowed them away in her purse. She eyed the ropes. Lilly looked everywhere except at her mother.

"Do you two have a safe word?"

"It's... Yeah. Pineapple. We also use traffic lights."

"That's my girl. I'm so sorry for interrupting! You two have fun, and play safe!" She paused at the door, turned, looked at Lilly for a moment. "Oh, and loosen those ropes a little, sweetie. You don't want to have to deal with chafing down there, trust me."

And then she was gone.

--

"I feel like I'm gonna barf."

"Lilly, it'll be fine. Nobody who has a problem with it would have reacted like your mom did."

Tomino's Pizza was always slow on Sunday afternoons. They had the entire place to themselves, so they had taken one of the big booths by the front window with the soft, comfy seats. Lilly's parents had yet to arrive, so the two of them were sipping on drinks until they arrived. Or at least, Rose was. Lilly's root beer sat in front of her, untouched.

"They haven't spoken to me since Friday."

"Didn't your dad just text you?"

"He was just asking how to get here. That doesn't count."

"Well, I mean... There's not really much to say after what she walked in on. But hey, listen. I'm not worried, and you shouldn't be either."

"Why are you not worried!?"

"Because when you told them that Mike was gay they smiled and said 'Good for him!'. Because when your mom walked in on me creampieing her daughter she made sure that we were doing it safely, then said 'Sorry for interrupting, have fun.' Between that and everything you've told me about them I'm certain that you're going to get nothing but love and support."

Lilly fiddled with her straw. "Maybe I'm worrying over nothing..."

"You do that a lot," said Rose. "But hey, it'll all go fine. You don't even need to tell them now! They'll come in and we'll all have a nice dinner, and everything will be great." She wrapped her arm around Lilly's shoulder and kissed her cheek, which got a small smile out of her.

When Lilly's parents arrived they were all smiles. They both gave her a hug, and they all sat down and ordered their food. They talked for maybe ten minutes about unimportant things- the new apartment, Lilly's cute new socks, how good the food was here- before Allison broached the subject.

"Rose, dear," she said. "Which pronouns do you prefer?"