First Sorceress Celosia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose raised an eyebrow. "I'll tolerate singular 'they' if you insist, but I like 'she' and 'her' better."

"That's what I figured, but I didn't want to assume!"

"I suppose that you have a lot of questions, huh?" Rose didn't like those kinds of questions, but she would answer them for Lilly's sake.

"About what, dear?"

Rose blinked. "About... Well, about what you saw. About me."

"I only have one question." Allison looked at Lilly. "Does she make you happy?"

Lilly looked surprised, but her answer came without the slightest bit of hesitation. "More than anyone I've ever met."

Both of Lilly's parents smiled. "That's all we need to know," said Kenji.

"So... No questions about my body?"

"Your body is your own business. That's between you and Yuriko."

"Oh."

A laugh. "You sound almost disappointed."

"It's just that there are always questions whenever somebody finds out about... Me."

"And I'm sure that you're sick and tired of them."

"God yes."

"Then we won't needle you with any more!"

"So," said Lilly, "you two don't mind that I'm..." She trailed off. Her parents just looked at her. "I mean, labels are kind of a chore, but if you want one I guess I'm bi?"

"Yuriko, of course that doesn't bother us," said Kenji. "You're our daughter. We love you no matter who you are, and no matter who you love."

"Although we're a little concerned that you felt like you couldn't tell us. How long have you known?"

"Uh... I guess I realized it when I was... Fifteen, sixteen, maybe?"

Kenji and Allison looked at each other worriedly. "Seven years is a long time to keep that inside. What did we do that made you think that we wouldn't be supportive?"

"Nothing! I mean, it wasn't anything you did. I was just... These things can be hard to figure out sometimes, you know?"

They seemed a little relieved at that. "Of course," said Kenji. "We've said it to you before, but you know that you can talk to us about anything, right?"

"I know, dad."

Rose grinned and nudged Lilly's elbow. "See? Told you."

"So! Rose." Allison smiled and leaned in, her hand on her chin. "You just graduated too, right?"

"Yeah. I got my BA in Engineering, and now I'm looking into applying for grad school, same as her. It's pretty competitive in STEM fields, so I don't know if any of the universities around here will accept me."

"Of course they will," said Lilly. "Your grades are amazing."

"They're alright, I guess. Not the best."

Lilly scoffed. "She's being modest. She graduated with a 3.9 GPA and honors."

"That's really good!" said Kenji.

"And she's trilingual."

"I mean, I guess, technically. My Spanish is really bad. My French is alright though."

"Ah, vous parlez français?" said Allison. "J'ai étudié en Paris depuis un an quand j'avais la même age que vous."

Rose laughed. "You want pendant, not depuis. And you shouldn't vouvoyer me, it's a little strange."

"See?" said Lilly. "She's amazing."

The rest of the dinner continued in much the same manner. Now that they knew that she was dating their daughter, Lilly's parents seemed to take great interest in Rose's life. They asked her questions the whole way through- What are your plans if grad school doesn't work out? How did you become fluent in French? Have you lived in Blanchepierre your entire life? They were perfectly polite, and not once did they ask about what was between her legs.

They talked for hours after they had finished eating, well into the evening, and when it was finally time to go Lilly's mother hugged both of them. "I think that you're a lovely person, Rose, and I think that the two of you make a lovely couple."

When the two of them got into Rose's car, Lilly leaned back and let out a long, relaxed, relieved sigh. "That was about as good as it possibly could have gone. I'm so glad that they like you."

"Of course they like me. I'm amazing."

Lilly laughed. "As soon as we're alone it's no more Miss Modesty, huh?"

"Maybe Malva is rubbing off on me."

"She should be rubbing off on me, not by herself." She laughed again, then leaned over and pulled Rose into a kiss.

"Hey, Lilly?" Rose asked as they pulled out of the parking lot, after they had detangled from each other.

"Hmm?"

"Why do you like it when I call you a cow, and say all those things about your chest when we're roleplaying? It seems like that was basically how Mike bullied you when you were a kid, and you hated it then. What changed?"

"Mike was calling me names in order to hurt me, and also I hated my body at the time, and also I was a kid. You call me names because I asked you to, and only in a very specific, very controlled context where I know that I can ask you to stop at any time, and you will. It's not the same thing. That's not even comparing apples and oranges. That's comparing apples and... I don't know. Dogs, or something."

"Mm. I guess that makes sense. Sort of."

"Speaking of..." Lilly lifted her shirt, and Rose suddenly had a very difficult time focusing on the road. She was wearing a spaghetti-strap tank top underneath it, through which Rose could see that her breasts were bulging slightly out of her bra. "I think the cows are just about ready to be milked." She looked up at Rose, and her big amber eyes seemed to sparkle behind her glasses. "You wanna help?"

"Like you even need to ask. You, uh, should probably put those away until we get home though, otherwise I might end up crashing before we get there."

Lilly laughed, put her shirt back down, and kissed Rose on the cheek. "Drive fast."