First Step on the New Road

Story Info
Loving wife licks hubby up and down.
964 words
3.97
48.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina rolled over and kissed Jim on the earlobe and flicked her tongue in and out and around his ear. She then licked a trail from behind his ear, down his neck across his hardening nipple. She licked around and across his nipple and heard his breath catch. He hugged her tight and pressed her head closer to his chest.

“More,” he commanded; and with her ear against his chest, the single word hummed through her body.

Jim and Angelina were both near forty and had been married almost twenty years. Sex was no longer what it used to be.

Angelina sighed and continued licking his body, her hot tongue moving down toward his groin. “You always take something for granted until it’s gone,” she thought, as she remembered the many years of great sex they had had together. Her mind drifted back to encounters in the woods; where standing, she would grab her ankles and Jim would hammer her from behind until they both came and dropped satiated to their knees. Ah, the time when they were still teenagers and spent the entire night fucking in every position; in his pup tent, in his parent’s back yard.

So many good times…Jim could go for hours, anywhere, any time. He was absolutely fabulous with changing positions, especially in the waterbed they had in the earlier years of marriage. He would grab her with his strong, beautiful hands and flip her on her back or roll her to her knees, or guide her to mount him. Where had the years gone? What was going on in his head now? He was not one to talk much about things, and she didn’t push. He had said he had too much on his mind lately, and she didn’t question him, maybe he did.

She began to lick his half-hard cock. “He should have a raging hard-on by now,” she mused, “what can I do?” His cock slowly hardened, and she looked at his face, saw he was watching, and sucked it into her mouth, in and out, licking and sucking. She knew he loved it, but the satisfaction was hard won and harder kept.

The time was right for change. Angelina knew she wanted to experiment a little. She licked and sucked his balls, making sure he was watching. She then moved into his favorite position and kneeled between his legs. She knew a hand job or a blow job would always get him there.

She continued licking his balls and let her tongue stray underneath. His cock jumped. She reached up and rubbed it, pressing it into his belly, spreading the pre-cum around his navel, then rubbing his hardening cock through it. She continued licking under his balls, getting lower and lower with each down stroke of her tongue.

Jim was twisting and shuddering just a little. And his cock was suddenly rock-hard. Angelina also noticed that the area under his balls was swelling, and she thought, “That is part of his pleasure; a big part, maybe, like a hard-on in itself.”

Since Angelina had never really gone near his ass, she wondered how far he would let her go. She knew many men enjoyed anal stimulation, so there must be something to it. She licked down to his asshole, spreading his thighs a little with her palms, as she buried her face under his balls. She continued stroking and pumping his cock, and wanted to see what actions made him the hardest. No matter what he thought of her licking his ass, she could really tell how it was affecting him by how hard his dick was getting, and it was quite hard now!

As his cock grew to wonderfully large proportions, he was moving against her and raised his ass just a bit for her to get better access. Angelina opened her mouth wide, and let her bottom lip cover his asshole, as though she didn’t know it was there, and concentrated on sucking and licking the area just above. She let her lip push and press into his ass in a kind of rhythm. How exciting!

“Ummmm” he moaned, thrusting against her mouth. She decided to take the experiment as far as he would allow it and moved her tongue over his asshole. She moved her tongue back and forth, up and down, grabbing his groin and forcing his legs apart a little more.

She then thrust her tongue tentatively into the hole and grabbed his cock and began to jerk on it in earnest. He practically jumped out of his skin, but still said nothing, just moaned and panted, and turned his head from side to side on his pillow. That was something she hadn’t seen for a long time!

She tongued his ass, thrusting her tongue just inside, then licking around the rim. There was no going back now. She jerked his cock in unison with the tongue in his ass.

“Suck me,” he moaned. Angelina moved her mouth onto his cock just as he shot a giant load. When he was finished, she moved back into his arms and they lay in their bed, just like any other night. But they both knew this wasn’t any other night. This was definitely the first step on the road to something new.

“I don’t care what we have, as long as it is with you, I love it, because I love you,” Angelina told Jim. He hugged her tight and stroked her hair, and said, “I love you, too sweetheart.”

Angelina knew that they weren’t going to discuss this at length, and didn’t want Jim to shy away from their new-found pleasure. However, she did reply, “And I love licking your ass.” We’ll just let him think about that….

Feedback always welcome….