First Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pubic hair was thick and curly, and my nostrils were inundated by the musky scent of her aroused young womanhood. I hadn't anticipated that; it added a rich layer to the experience of exploring Kelly's naked body for the very first time. I brought her down onto the bed beside me, and we lay alongside each other, with my face by her groin, and her face by mine, so we could explore each other's private parts simultaneously. She resumed stroking my cock and caressing my balls, while I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, and traced along her labia. The intricate folds of her vulva were infinitely more interesting than my inexperienced preconceptions had been. I found the hard little nubbin at the top end of her opening, and it seemed to excite her when I played with that. Finally, with my fingertip I probed tenderly into her opening, finding it wet, and smooth and warm. I explored all around inside her, encountering all manner of delightful unseen features, some of which caused her to moan with pleasure.

When we'd played with each other like that for a while, Kelly paused and looked toward me. "Would it be awful," she asked, tentatively, "if I wanted to kiss your. . . thing?"

"I don't think so," I answered. "In fact, I think I'd like that a lot."

So Kelly rolled over and kissed the head of my erection softly. She licked her lips, and went back to kiss it again. Soon, she had my entire cockhead inside her mouth, and was running her tongue all around it, creating intense sensations that had me on the edge of my first orgasm with a woman.

I pulled back from her mouth. "Kelly," I told her, "I'm just about to come, and I don't want the first one to be in your mouth. How about if you just keep stroking it until I come?"

"Okay," she agreed, and re-commenced stroking my cock with her hands.

In short order, I felt my balls swell up. "Kelly," I said, "I'm. . ."

Before I could finish my sentence, I came. Thick white fluid exploded from the tip of my cock, splashing onto my belly, onto Kelly's hands and arms, even some of it into her hair.

Kelly looked at me, laughing in pure surprise. "What was that?" she asked. "Did you come?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well that was fun! That gooey white stuff just came shooting out of you!"

"Uh-huh," I answered, as if in a daze.

"Well, it was really cool!"

"Glad you liked it. Can I make you come now?"

"Sure! You want me to show you how?"

"Um. . . sure!"

"Okay," she said, and took my hand, positioning it over her opening. Then, using my hand virtually as a sex toy, she showed me how she could get herself off. At the end, she was gasping and panting and shuddering, not so differently from how I did when I got myself off. And I understood a little better how her 'girl parts' worked.

"Ahh!" she sighed. "That was nice! Thanks for helping."

"Ummmmm. . ." I began, tentatively, "would it be OK for me to kiss you. . . you know. . . down there?"

"Ooooh," she replied, virtually as if the thought had never occurred to her. "That sounds like fun. Go ahead! I want to see what it feels like."

So I placed myself between her legs and cupped her butt-cheeks in my hands. At first, I just kissed and nuzzled all around her pubes -- nuzzling her pubic hair, nibbling at her labia, which she seemed to like. But when I made broad, ice-cream licks all along the length of her opening, she really began to squirm and writhe, so I kept doing that. She was moving around so much that I had to work to keep my tongue in the right position against her, but it seemed that I was producing some VERY pleasurable sensations for her.

"Oh, yeah!" she cried out. "Oh god -- that's incredible! Keep doing that! Just like that! Oh, god. . ." She made a little strangled sound in her throat, as she began thrashing wildly on the bed, quivering and moaning through another climax. Afterward, she was gasping for breath. "My god!" she said. "That was incredible! I've never felt anything like that before! We'll have to do that one again!"

Her words made me smile, through the fragrant coating of her vaginal juices glistening on my face. I had no idea what I'd done, exactly. But I had evidently done it well. And I was finding that giving her pleasure was more pleasurable for me than my own pleasure.

By that time, we were both starting to doze off. I desperately wanted to keep the sexual momentum going, but Kelly was, for the moment, clearly exhausted. And, if I was honest with myself, so was I. So we spooned together in her bed, with her back against my chest. I cupped my free hand over her breast, and we drifted off to sleep.

*****

I don't know how long we slept. When I stirred half-awake, it was still dark out. I was still spooned against Kelly's back, but my erection had returned, and was probing between the cheeks of her ass. Absent-mindedly, I began to knead her soft, firm breast again, and to grind my penis against the cleft of her ass. I wasn't really meaning to wake her up, but in the fullness of time, she came awake, and rolled over towards me.

"Hi," I greeted her.

"Hi yourself."

"Did you have a good nap?"

"Mmm-hmm. Now, then," she said, as she grabbed my cock, "where were we?"

"Well," I said, "as I recall, we were considering this small matter of sexual intercourse."

"Oh yeah; now I remember," she giggled.

"So -- do you still want to do it?"

"God, yes! If you could make me come like that with just your mouth, I want to know what it feels like to really DO IT."

"Me, too. . ."

No sooner had the words left my mouth than Kelly rolled over on top of me, sliding her body smoothly along the length of mine -- her breasts against my chest, her legs against my legs, and her pubic hair against my groin. She sat up on top of me, just enough to offer her breasts to my mouth, and I accepted her invitation eagerly, licking and sucking her abundant fleshy orbs, while she purred happily at the sensations.

Finally, I could feel her furry opening pressing gently against my cockhead. I felt her vaginal lips part as the head of my cock nudged between them, like a kiss. We paused, and looked into each other's eyes, as if to ask each other one last time if we really wanted to go through with this. For long seconds, we searched each other's faces for permission to continue. Or, conversely, permission to back out.

Finally, I raised my head enough to kiss her. "I love you, Kelly," I whispered. "Whatever you want is OK with me."

She smiled back at me. Without saying a word, she continued to press herself onto me, until my entire cockhead was inside her, then an inch of my shaft. My mind was reeling with the intense sensations, as I felt my erect penis sliding into a woman's vagina for the first time in my life. Her pussy was so warm, so smooth, so wet and slippery. I wanted to crawl up inside her and live there.

Kelly groaned at the sensation of feeling me, or any man, inside herself for the first time. She paused for a moment in her progress down my shaft, and began to wiggle her hips, as if trying to work me into herself. Then, she whimpered as the resistance, whatever it had been, gave way, and soon I was all the way inside her. I felt my balls nudging against her backside, I felt my pubic bone bumping against hers, and her pubic hair tangling with mine, while inside her, my cockhead was probing to the far deepest corners of her.

Nothing had ever felt so good in all my life as being wrapped in the tight, warm embrace of Kelly's vagina. Slowly, she ground her hips in little circles, while I instinctively pressed my cock up into her. I didn't really know what I was doing at all. Partly, since Kelly was on top, I was letting her take the lead, and partly, I just wanted to savor the sensations of being inside her for as long as possible, and not come too soon.

But Kelly was enjoying the sensations of her first time, too, and before long, she was grinding herself against me at a furious pace, gasping and panting and groaning with pleasure. She rolled her head back, and her breasts jiggled most alluringly as she began to twitch and writhe through her orgasm, her first one on a man's penis, crying out as she did. "Oh, Tim. . . I'm coming. . . oh my God, I'm coming. . . Come with me, Tim. . ."

Kelly's climax was the most exciting thing I'd ever seen. It quickly pushed me over the edge, and I gave in to my own orgasm. With a loud groan, I released my sperm into Kelly's womb. Great spurts of my cum shot out the end of my cock and into my beloved step-sister, in time with the waves of my orgasm. Kelly collapsed on top of me, and I continued grinding my hips into her, almost instinctively, for a few more minutes, until at last, we were both utterly sexually spent, and we drifted back to sleep.

*****

The next time we awakened, the sun was bright in the sky. Finding Kelly's naked body still snuggled happily against me, I stirred her gently.

She rolled toward me. "Good morning, lover," she drawled.

"Good morning. You're wonderful."

"YOU'RE wonderful," she teased.

"And neither one of us is a virgin anymore."

"I'm glad. And I'm glad I did it with you."

"I'm glad, too. Thanks for being my first. It was the most special it could ever possibly be."

"Mmm-hmm; and thanks for being my first, too."

I held her naked body close to mine again, savoring once more the amazing sensation of her skin against mine. And my cock was becoming erect once more, and pressing between her legs, along the lips of her vagina.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"I dunno; what do YOU wanna do?"

I laughed. "Well, we're both here. And we're both naked. And the only way we're gonna get any better at this sex thing is to keep practicing."

"Mmmmmm. . . practice makes perfect, I always say."

"Indeed it does."

I rolled on top of her this time, and she guided my erection into herself with her hands. I rolled my hips forward, driving my rod into the deepest part of her. A blissful look settled onto Kelly's face, and she thrust herself back against my movements. A couple times, I felt her clenching her vaginal muscles around my shaft, and that sensation drove me absolutely wild.

Soon, I could feel my balls starting to swell, and I knew that I'd be coming again soon, so I drove my cock one more time, to the deepest part of her, and held it there, while she squeezed me with her pelvic muscles again, which just pulled my orgasm right out of me. "Oh God," I cried. "Kell. . ."

And with a groan, I came into her once again.

*****

I don't know how many more times we had sex that weekend. I just know that neither of us could get enough -- of sex, or of each other. It seemed like every time we finished one session, we were ready to start again. We had sex in Kelly's bed, in my bed, on the living room couch, even on the kitchen floor. And Sunday morning, when we knew Dad and Michelle would be home in just a few hours, we did it in their bed, which, besides how 'naughty' it felt, just seemed to bring everything full circle, since the whole thing had started when we listened to our parents having sex in that very bed.

We even got the attic cleaned (and come to think of it, we did it in the attic, too); when Dad and Michelle got home that evening, Kelly and I were watching TV.

"Did you guys have a good weekend?" Michelle asked.

Kelly answered nonchalantly, "Sure."

"What did you do?" Dad inquired.

"Well, we cleaned the attic," I offered.

"And we played some games," Kelly added.

"Yeah -- we had a good time."

Our parents smiled. "It's good to know that we can leave the two of you for a weekend, and you'll be OK," Michelle offered.

"Hey, no big deal," I replied, as Kelly and I grinned at each other.

Michelle turned to Dad. "Hey, what do you say we go to bed early tonight?"

"Sounds like the best idea I've heard all day."

Kelly and I rolled our eyes. Oh, those newlyweds. . .

*****

It's been a few months since Kelly and I initiated each other into the wonders of sex, and it hasn't gotten any less wonderful in the meantime. We've had sex together whenever we could. Which is really pretty often, since both Dad and Michelle work; we can usually count on a couple of available hours in the afternoons. And we can still listen in on them pretty much any time we want (although it's usually more fun to just do it ourselves). They've left us for a couple more weekends, as well, so we're getting lots of practice at the whole sex thing. And we're getting pretty good at it, if I may say so myself.

Our senior year is nearly over, and we're trying to figure out what to do next. Most likely, we'll both just stay at home and go to the junior college. Why mess with a good thing, right?

Kelly and I are starting to think about actually getting married someday; I don't know if it's even legal for a step-brother-and-sister to marry each other. Realistically though, even if it is, it's still pretty far off. But we've already lived together for over a year, and as I write this, I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend my life with than her. . .

12