First Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what this is?" he asked with a smile. I shook my head. He reached up and smacked one of my breasts. "I asked a question"

I mentally kicked myself for only moving my head and not verbally, I answered, "No Sir I'm sorry I do not" and god don't stop fingering me I prayed. He began to explain that it was a butt plug and he was going to place it in my ass. Oh hell that was not going to fit. I cringed and my eyes widened, once more betraying me. The fat part was the same size as his cock and we had yet to try any anal.

"Do not worry pet, I will work it slowly and gently. It will only be for 20 minutes this time." Twenty minutes? I did not think I would last two. From the bag came some lube and he stopped with the fingers long enough to spread some on the offending contraption. I eyed him the whole time. He took my hand and placed it on my clit. I began to run my fingers over it and kept myself excited while I waited. He bent over me once more and licked and tongued my ass as I played with my pussy. I felt something longer and sturdier enter into my asshole and I tightened.

"Easy pet, relax, it's only my finger" he crooned as he worked his tongue up to my pussy. He gently pushed his finger just inside my ass as he used his tongue to relax and distract me. Soon his finger was fucking my ass in rhythm of his tongue and I was actually enjoying it. I barely reacted when he added a second finger but to moan even more. I had intense feelings of fullness as he fucked both my pussy and my ass while my finger played with my clit. I was drawing near an orgasm and had to slow down remembering what he stated about my orgasms.

His fingers withdrew for a moment as he pushed my legs further apart and repositioned me. I actually yearned for them back when I felt something bigger slide up into my ass. I stilled for a moment and then he sat up straight and shoved his cock into my pussy and I forgot everything else. His hands wrapped around my hips and he began to pound me hard and fast. I looked down form my angle and I could see him entering me repeatedly. My fingers found my clit and I frantically began to rub it in small circles. Unable to do more then throw my head back and moan I forgot all about the anal plug. I screamed his name as he drove me into the couch faster and faster. Grabbing my legs he pulled them flat against his chest and I felt him reach under me and began to fuck my ass with the butt plug. I had mixed feelings on this as it was naughty but felt so good. I began to chant please over and over.

Through clenched teeth he asked me "please what pet" not losing his merciless rhythm that was invading my body.

"Please Sir let me come please" I called out barely able to contain the approaching orgasm ready to annihilate my body. He kept on pounding me without answering for another five minutes and I thought I would die of ecstasy before grabbing my hips once more with two hands forcing my legs over his arms and screaming at me "now come for me now" I exploded, my body shaking half off the couch. My ass lifted into the air as my body finally found the release it so desperately yearned for.

Collapsing on me, he managed to reach under me once more and pull the anal plug out rocking me again with another orgasm as it released form my body. I had not known I would enjoy ass play as much as I did. We lay there for quite a while cuddling and softly kissing. Small murmurs of I love you that was amazing passed our lips. I had not felt this content or fulfilled in my entire life.

Our night ended with him bathing me and rubbing more lotion into my body. He did not allow me to walk or move but carried me in his arms everywhere. He washed my hair and dried it completely. Tucked us into our bed and held me as we slept. I ended the night with the thought I could do this, I could be what he wanted and I would be his forever.

12