First Summer: Weekend at Byron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy to guess she was giving Greg and me a taste of what we'd served up to her while we were in the shower. Steve didn't know it, but half the performance was for us.

If we were starting to run hot before Kate started up, then we really started to boil now. Hearing other people have sex can do that too you; especially if it's someone you know as well as Kate and can form such a mental picture of them doing it. So fairly soon we too were going at it; me on top and making all the noise I usually make; maybe even a bit more for good measure. Greg was more than willing to contribute to the party; and since we both knew full well what was happening it was hard sometimes not to just dissolve into laughter at it all. Goodness only knows what Steve thought of all this; although I could clearly enough hear his grunts too.

I had a sneaking suspicion that Steve may not have been all that experienced sexually. A bit like Greg; a really nice guy but not pushy enough to rack up a tally of girls he's actually bedded. Good on him for that, but I figured there was a good chance he was going to go early especially if Kate was pulsing her pussy around him as Greg told me she did with him during our threesome. So it was. Far too early the sound of him climaxing could be heard. That didn't stop Kate. Instead you could hear her become more vigorous, looking for her own orgasm while she still had something to work with.

She found it too; doing a full Meg Ryan performance through the wall.

Shortly after I screamed out mine before rolling Greg over on top of me to let him finish too. And then there was just a quietly panting silence as the four of us cuddled against our respective partners and went to sleep.

At two in the morning Kate and Steve started at it again. This time it was just Kate's normal sex voice; although a bit louder than I'd heard before.

Of course it woke both Greg and me up and made us a bit randy. But instead of starting up ourselves, Greg just penetrated me for a bit of couplin harvesting tantric sex; trying to fall back to sleep in that position while resisting the temptation to start thrusting and turn it into climatic sex. Each of Greg and I gave a single loud cough, just to let Kate know we were there; not to quieten her, just to make a " I know what you're up to" statement. But we weren't really going to get back to sleep -- coupled or not -- until they'd finished.

Predictably Steve went early again. For a short while you could tell Kate was going at it harder, but then there was a momentary break in proceedings before you could hear a quieter, less energetic Kate rising to her own climax. I figured Steve must have gone sufficiently flaccid that he'd rolled Kate over on her back and fingered or licked her to her orgasm.

We'd found that if you just turned off the air conditioning, the room maintained a nice summer like temperature which let you sleep with just a sheet over you or maybe nothing at all. I'd been looking forward to waking a little early and just being able to stare at a naked sleeping Greg; a favourite pastime the cooling temperatures at home had been depriving me of.

Greg beat me to it. As I drifted back to wakefulness in the morning light I found myself on my back, no longer coupled to Greg and no sheet covering me. I turned my head and there was Greg lying on his side, propped up on his elbow staring at me with a grin on his face and an erection bisecting his stomach.

I rolled over and cuddled him and gave him a kiss, the mint taste of his breath indicating he'd already attended to certain morning functions. There's just something about crispy hotel sheets that promotes sex in the morning. Then again there something about wanting to pee and morning breath that discourages it. Much as I might have liked to just start up from my semi-wakefulness, I decided it was better to get up and attend to the latter.

I climbed back on the bed and over my man now reclining on his back; straddling his body with his erection pushing into my stomach as I kissed him. We weren't in a hurry. Being naked and warm and frolicking about on a bed with Greg was a treat in itself.

So we rolled about and kissed and cuddled for a while before getting down to the more serious part of it, me finishing as usual with a fairly noisy orgasm.

As we're lying there -- me draped over Greg in our post orgasmic bliss -- Kate couldn't help herself and gave a single loud cough of her own.

It was fortunate that I'd arranged for Kate to have a room next to ours. Had anyone else been in that room it would have been just as inhibiting as being back at home in my family's house -- probably more so. Maybe because we knew Kate so well, she knew what our sex life was like and so we had nothing to hide from her and she was indulging in her own liaison it all just didn't seem to matter. If it had any effect it spurred our own arousal to hear Kate indulging, so the effect might even have been positive.

I did wonder how it might have been if instead we knew Kate was lying next door alone; even wondered if I might have been tempted to then invite her in to share a bit; but tried -- not entirely successfully - to dismiss that thought quickly from my mind. Once had been an incredible intimate experience I never thought I would have indulged in, but once ought to be enough.

We got down to breakfast first and so were sitting there as Kate and Steve approached us hand in hand. When Kate saw us she smiled at us like a Cheshire cat and as she approached the table asked

"Morning. Did you sleep well last night?"

I replied with a perfectly straight face "Yep; went out like a light the minute we hit the bed. What about you, was your sleep undisturbed?"

"Yer, don't remember a thing until I woke up this morning. Did you get to sleep in?"

"Sure did. It was lovely; I could barely get my eyes to open to come down to breakfast"

"Great. Hope we can have as good a night tonight"

Steve had stood there bemused as we went through this routine of patent lies until we all couldn't keep a straight face any more and dissolved into laughter, the people around us no doubt wondering what was so funny about the soundness of our sleeping.

As we had breakfast we talked about the day ahead; planning to spend a good part of it at the beach while allowing Kate and me some time to look around the shops too.

Steve's part in all of this had been ambiguous, until Kate turned to him.

"Do you want to go back to your own hotel and get some beach gear? We'll meet you back here if you're quick enough. And while there's not the slightest promise in my next statement, I'm not going to think any less of you if you happen to bring a backpack with a change of clothes for going out tonight and a toothbrush"