First Surrender

Story Info
Kaleys gentle introduction to Hyde's dark side.
5k words
4.16
36k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hyde2hyde
hyde2hyde
30 Followers

Hi and thanks for reading this my first story written in a long long time, and inspired by someone very special to me!

I hope you enjoy, and please let me know if you do, as that way I can post more!

Cheers Hyde

-------------------------------------------------

It had been a good evening he thought as he paid the bill and went to the bar to arrange the taxis back to the hotel. The customers had obviously enjoyed themselves and everyone was suitably merry after aperitifs, several bottles of wine, and at least one for the road. The restaurant was quiet apart from the last of the activity from their table, and it was all smiles and laughter as the party stirred in readiness to leave.

He glanced over at the table and caught her eye as she chatted to one of the clients, and briefly returned her smile. He tried not to think of how good she looked, and how much he wanted her right now, and how he really shouldn't be allowing his mind to go there! Unrequited desire, he felt like a yearning teenager again, and suddenly the taxi was there, the bill paid and it was time to leave.

The cool air of the late spring evening greeted them as he jumped into the back seat of the taxi and shuffled over as she and a customer followed. She sat next to him, happy and relaxed and her jean covered leg pressed tight up against his, the contact sending a jolt through him, causing him to wonder if the contact of her sat so close was accidental or maybe even intentional. He couldn't be sure, but mentally tortured himself with the possibility it was intentional, but either way he kept himself pressed tightly to her and enjoyed the electric thrill of having her so close.

The conversations buzzed and leapt around the taxi which bounced and lurched around the back lanes on its way back to their hotel, but all the while it was almost as if she melted her form into his, his mind struggling with the intimacy of the contact, and ratcheting up the desire level he was struggling to suppress.

As usual her mobile phone was in her hand, and he smiled, marveling the efficiency with which she texted even while engaging the customer sat next to her on some important female chatty type issue in the way women do, recognizing the importance of the bond she was creating with the client.

His phone vibrated, and jerked him out of his reverie back into the real world and he checked his watch, since it was damned late to be getting voice mails and texts at this time of night. He took out his phone from his shirt pocket and got a big surprise when he read the message from the woman sat next to him with her body molded to his. Curiosity was almost killing him, but as cool as possible he unlocked his phone and opened the message!

"I am a bit tiddly. If there's a knock on your door later it may be me!"

His mind span! Was she messing with him he wondered, as she must know by now how he felt about her, but the message sent a chill down his spine! Thoughts raced around his head like a tornado, and he thought that just maybe it was time to respond with some clarity, so she could be in no doubt about how she was playing with fire.

So after a few moments of consideration he typed his response.

"Room 501! But if you do knock on my door I promise I am going to undress you, spank you, and take you to bed and make love to you!"

His pulse raced as he finished typing! Should he send it, he wondered? The risk of alienating a colleague, embarrassing himself, not to mention potentially losing the friendship of this woman he felt increasingly close to, all weighed heavily upon him! "Screw it" he thought, and pressed send, slipping his phone away back in his pocket, hoping her phone was on silent so the texts between them were not too obvious, "she may as well know how I really feel!"

He never got to see her response, since at that moment he was dragged back into the conversation, and a few brief minutes later the taxi lurched to a standstill outside the foyer of the hotel. Only then did the contact between them relinquish, certainly reluctantly as far as he was concerned. But it was very late, and so all said their good byes and left to find their rooms, dispersing from the central atrium onto various corridors.

His phone remained quiet with no reply, not surprisingly given the bombshell of the threat he had just dropped on her! "Better she know, and we dispense with any pretence now" he thought as he settled into his room.

He changed quickly into the shorts and T shirt he slept in, and selected some soft music on his I phone before padding off into his bathroom to brush his teeth. As he brushed he looked at his reflection quizzically in the mirror, his head shaking as if to admonish himself, first for harboring these foolish fantasies, and second for voicing them. She was out of his league anyway he knew. Tomorrow was going to be interesting, he sighed and realised was going to have to do some backpedaling! Probably best to blame the alcohol.

The first blues song had just gently faded as he returned to his room dimly lit by a few side lights only. He cleared the bed of the clothes he had removed and was just about to return to the bed when with as start he heard a soft rap on his door.

His pulse raced, heart leaping almost out of his mouth! No surely not! This couldn't be, and he strode to the door and opened it and sure enough there she stood looking very conflicted, and bare footed!

Outside the door marked 501 she stood and cringed inwardly as soon as she finished knocking. Was there still time to get away? What was she thinking, what was she doing? She felt crazy and her emotions in turmoil. His text response both scared and thrilled her so what was she doing knocking on his door? No sooner as she made up her mind to leave than the door opened and he was backlit by the dim lighting of his room. He backed away and she followed him in.

Once inside his room part of her still wanted to run, but some unknown emotion, deep inside kept her rooted, almost incapable of movement, like a deer caught in headlights! The door swung shut behind her with an ominous click that seemed very final.

"I wasn't joking Kaley" he said after an interminable silence broken only by the wailing of another blues guitar riff in the background. He watched her closely, chewing her bottom lip pensively, seemingly struggling with her emotions, while he struggled with some of his own! Finally his resolve crumbled and his desire crashed over him like a huge wave and he stepped forward & gripped her shoulders and crushed his lips to her in a long passionate kiss. She pressed her body forward to meet his, and felt him start to stir through the thin cotton of his shorts, thrilled at the intensity of his reaction.

Eventually he pulled away, separating their bodies but still gripping her shoulders before lifting his hand to press a single finger to her lips, gently making his intention clear to her. She looked up at him, her eyes wide, still unsure, and followed his hands down to the first button on her blouse, and watched him open it, felt the cool air hit her skin, and his hand descend to the next button, and flick it open. By the third button her breasts strained the remaining material until he freed the last remaining buttons and pushed the material back over he shoulders letting it fall to the floor behind her.

He ran his hands down from the tops of her shoulders, collecting her bra straps along the away and sampling her beautiful smooth pale skin of her upper breasts and now bare shoulders. His manhood thickened and twitched trapped inside his shorts, and he watched as she closed her eyes to his touch.

She turned her head to watch him as he stepped back and walked behind her, his hands locating and freeing the clasp of her bra, and she let it fall forward down her arms until it dropped free at her feet.

She shivered goose bumps rising, and her nipples firming, partly due to the cool air of the room circulating from the air conditioning, the hum of which finally registered with her, but also partly from the thrill of the unknown. His hands grabbed her shoulders and ran down her arms, and he drank in the feel of her skin until his hands nestled at her hips, before pulling her body back onto his, until their bodies met again.

By now his erection was full, straining to escape the material of his shorts, and she could feel his heat and his hardness as he pressed his body into hers before lifting his arms to remove his t shirt and his chest brushed against her naked back. She shifted her hands behind her to the small of her back and reached for his throbbing cock, locating and closed her hands around his shaft which jerked strongly to her touch through the material that encased him. She heard the sigh of his exhalation, his breath warm on her shoulder and in the reflection of the mirror caught his expression, and his eyes tight shut, drinking in this sweetest moment of her touch, and shut her own eyes again.

Again she felt him shift away, heard and felt his fleeting movement before he returned, and with a shock she realised her hands touched his naked cock, his shorts now discarded and kicked to the side. Again his member twitched strongly, and with both hands she gripped him strongly, needing to hold him, and feeling his need for her. She felt her pelvic muscles contract and the spread of warmth at the base of her spine communicating her own needs still trapped inside her jeans.

His body pressed harder into hers and she pushed back to match him, and almost snorting out loud in surprise as he wrapped his arms around her and slid them up her stomach until he cupped her breasts, feeling their weight, and exploring the roundness of their underside. Again she felt his breath at the nape of her neck and the soft wetness of his lips and tongue as he kissed gently at first, but teasingly quickly nipped her with his teeth, provoking a muted yelp of surprise.

While each hand cupped a breast, her nipples firmed up again, but hardened further as he encircled and rolled them between thumb and forefinger, another sigh of breath escaped and flared her nostrils, and she contracted her pelvic muscles again feeling the warmth spread, as the pressure of his fingers increased to her discomfort, and heightened alarm

His tongue flitted at her neck and her earlobe and she felt him stretch to reach her and kiss her. His breath was hot and felt delicious as he breathed gently into her ear, whispering her name and punctuated a simple sentence with a small hot breath and a flick of the tongue every few words.

"Kaley? You know'

"what you have"

"coming to you?"

"Don't you?"

At the same time his fingers rolled and tightened further on her hardened nipples provoking a small cry of anguish, and she felt his member twitch strongly, her own hands tightening on his shaft as if to help her bear the discomfort, and she shuddered, her goose bumps returning.

Teeth nipped again at her neck insistently and she realized he was provoking a response, and toying with her discomfort! Her mouth felt too dry to speak, but she managed a weak "Yes"!

She shuddered again as he continued whispering his full intent in a deliciously hot and sexy way, all the while punctuating his words with his breath and tongue, fingers twisting and teasing her nipples, his words provoking anxiety and panic, as well as another reaction deep down inside she couldn't understand. Why would she react so to his words promising to spank her, she would hate it she just knew so why was there this dull ache of desire like a roller coaster ride in the pit of her stomach? Why didn't she run, and yet even as the thought entered her head she rejected it, in favor of these dark deep waters with the fear and trepidation of the unknown?

Still with her hands gripped on his shaft she stroked him once, and flicked her thumb over the top of his glands spreading a thick drop of pre-cum and feeling him shudder in reaction.

Suddenly he pulled away and came to stand in front of her. His hands unhooked the button on her jeans, and he moved in to kiss her again on her mouth, hot wet and welcoming. His fingers gripped the zip on her jeans, and pulled the tag gently downwards an inch then stopped. His tongue swirled deeply inside her mouth, and sucked on her bottom lip. Again he pulled the zipper another inch and gently tugged on her lip, and again until the zipper fully opened. His tongue swirled one last time and he withdrew with his hands separating her jeans and sliding them down her legs.

She had to wiggle to help him over her hips, realizing that he was trying to leave her panties in place, until the resistance eased and he pulled the denim all the way down to her ankles, bending over to help her pull each leg over her feet as she placed a hand on his shoulder for balance.

He stepped back and drank in the view of her stood, naked apart from the white panties with a lace border pattern that accented her slender frame. He closed his eyes and groaned inwardly. God she looked good.

Now she felt vulnerable, her eyes drawn to his shaft still rock solid and proud, as his eyes closed, she not knowing what to do with her hands, as nervy and as jumpy as she felt she could be.

Again he came at her to kiss her. The heat of his engorged cock touched her skin and sent a thrill through her like a jolt, pressed hard to her stomach, his hands exploring the naked outsides of her thighs and her ass cheeks, pulling her harder onto him, and feeling him throb for her, and the wetness of a blob of pre-cum adhered to her.

Just as quickly he was gone again, and her eyes followed him around the room. He went to his bag close to the wardrobe and shuffled inside for something, returning with a silk tie, and her tummy did flips. He made a display of wrapping the tie around both of his hands leaving about 18 inches stretched taught between each hand, and raised the smooth band of material towards her breasts. He used the band of silk to rub her breasts and nipples, and the fine sheen of smooth silk felt like heaven on her skin. His hands dropped and he moved behind her capturing each wrist and wrapping them together. The silk was tightly wrapped but caused no discomfort although she realized he had not tied the ends, but merely put them into her hands for her to grip and hold.

She was bound at her wrists but largely symbolically, making her choose, as if testing her. Her hands closed on the ends of the tie and she gripped them with the same firmness with which she had grasped his member earlier. She found it mildly troubling that she was compliant, and not objecting with the full force of her fiery temperament, but there was something comforting in having her wrists bound, and she flexed her arms, as if playing along, testing to see what this would feel like if they were serious bindings!

Her thoughts were short lived as he stood about 1 foot in front of her again, his eyes looking at hers as if to gauge her feelings.

He made a show of licking his index finger of his right hand and said "I wonder what I'd find Kaley? Down here!" and he took the finger and hooked it under the elastic of her panties on her hip and ran it around towards her crotch, lifting the elastic from her skin until his fingers found her pubic triangle where he paused momentarily to swirl it through her bush before continuing downwards. His knuckle grazed the inside of her thigh, and he watched her screw her eyes shut and bite her lip again. Slowly and inexorably he continued chasing down the elastic and his probing his finger forward glancing down the outside of her sex making her shudder again. He could feel her heat and stretched the elastic off her skin before leaving it snap back into place, producing a small "agh" reaction from her lips.

His middle finger now brushed the outside of her knicker material chasing the outline of her mound, until he stopped over the hot centre of her sex, imprisoned within her panties. His finger touched the material with the lightest of touches, but it lingered under her, testing the growing heat and the dampness.

"You seem to be rather hot and damp here Kaley?" he stated, as he with drew his finger. Again he brought it to his lips to moisten it and again returned it down the elastic of her knickers, this time to stop and probe into her labia to feel the full unmistakable heat and wetness welcoming him, even through the material!

He swirled his finger down to her entrance and again back to her bud, by which time she was rolling her hips to help him a soft moan escaped her lips. She felt his finger swirl several more times and her own hips gyrate more deliberately in time with his.

Suddenly he stopped and with drew, and the need she felt for his finger was like a white hot frission exploding in her head! "Noo don't stop!" she heard like somebody else speaking, her own voice barely recognized.

His hands located on each side of the tops of her panties implying a sweet promise to free her imprisoned sex, she wanted, no, needed him to drag them down, but she found herself waiting.

"You want me to pull these down I guess?" his whisper hoarse with desire and need of his own, and looked directly into her eyes, pupils dilated with pleasure, like he didn't already know the answer! His cock throbbed just at the thought of the action but he forced himself to wait for her response.

He watched her chew her top lip, her need for him to continue conflicting with her reluctance to answer him! She nodded her assent; hands clenched behind her back, and mouthed the word barely audible, "yes", but still his hands did not move! With a flush of anger and shame she whispered "Yes please", and was rewarded with the slow movement of the waist of her panties being drawn down her legs, so slowly she felt they were barely moving , another inch , another inch and some time later the waistband was level with her crotch, and again he paused.

He fell to his knees and the warm wet fullness of his lips kissed her exposed navel, and she felt his breath on her skin teasing and tormenting her, wanting to be free of her panties needing his touch, hoping for his kiss and his tongue to delve lower and deeper. He could smell her musk, and chased the tip of his tongue down into her exposed naked bush and his hot breath almost drove her mad with need, his fingers still hooked into her panties yet not moving, promising so much and tormenting her with the promise of freedom and his touch. She considered rebelling and freeing her hands to grab his hair and guide him onto her, such was her need, but instead stretched and tested the bondage without letting go, as if understanding it was the price she must pay.

She felt her pelvic muscles clench and contract, and her fists clenched in abject frustration, and shuddered as she finally felt again her panties move! The crotch stretched tightly and adhered to her damp sex, and it was like a sweet torture to be endured, as it started to move and separate from her sex! Inside her head she was craving for them to be gone, and suddenly they were! Her entire breath was driven from her as her panties pooled at her ankles like a flag of surrender, and her stomach did flips as his face buried itself and she felt his tongue probe and force its way through her lips to taste her and flicker at her bud. He teased her like this for a short while before backing away and eventually standing up, leaving her feeling bereft and oh so needy!

He walked away again over to the dresser as she shakily stepped out of her knickers, and with a gulp she saw him pick something up! Her mind reeling with trepidation when she realized it was a long plastic ruler, and he returned towards her flexing it threateningly and stopped behind her. Her cheeks clenched in anticipation until she felt his cock nuzzle against them while he freed the end of his silk tie from her own grip and unraveled the bindings from her wrists! CONTINUED

hyde2hyde
hyde2hyde
30 Followers
12