First Surrender Ch. 04

Story Info
The end.
3.9k words
4.64
10.3k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tapped her nails on her desk waiting for Lilly to give her to okay. "Finally." She sighed as she hit play on her program and the sexy voice of Lilly's boyfriend flowed from her speakers. Some found it strange that her intro for her evening radio show was the voice of her best friend's boyfriend but she refused to have it made by anyone else. After all it did fit her so well. Her eyes scanned over the screen, keeping track of the incoming requests as she decided what she would say.

Taking a breath she turned on her microphone and in the soft sexy voice that made her one of the stations top Djs she spoke softly, " Good evening all my darling deviants, you are now in the realm of silk and sin, so sit back and enjoy." After listing the chat rooms she was in and other things she had to say she turned off the microphone and sat back in her chair.

"It's going to be one of those nights, I can see it now." she shook her head, watching the normal parade of idiots and ass kissers that seems to be the norm in these rooms.

A smile spread as a message from Lilly popped up on her screen. "Hey Star, remember that guy that used to dj for us? The one you had a crush on? Well guess who just came on." Star blinked at the screen, looking through the channels to find his name. There it was, the man she had lusted over after her shadow lover had vanished, the thought of Darius brought a sigh, how she missed him and the things he made her feel. It had been months since the night he had kissed her on her doorstep and she was sure that part of her life was over. "Okay off that mind frame, it's his loss after all." she murmured to herself.

Placing her hands on the keyboard, she typed out a greeting to Mal "hello there darling, long time no see. Where did you vanish too?" She smiled when he called her kitten and said he had missed her. The time flew as they talked, as her show drew to a close he said his goodbyes and she spoke for the last time. "This is DJ Starlight, signing off for the night, and wishing all our listeners the darkest dreams, until we meet again." She laughed at Mal's last comment before he left, that's right sweetheart, until we meet again. She turned off the laptop, and sat back in the silence of her living room.

She jumped, nearly falling over backwards as her cat leaped onto her shoulder. "Well hello there Jinkz, trying to tell me its bedtime?" the sleek black cat jumped down and walked toward the bedroom, stopping to meow at her. "Okay okay fuzzy lets go." She followed the cat into the bedroom, sitting on her bed to remove her shoes before grabbing her robe, running her fingers down Jinkz's back as she headed into the bathroom craving a hot bath full of bubbles. As the steam and scent of vanilla filled the room, she slipped out of her clothes and submerged herself in the hot water, a sigh of pure pleasure passing her lips. "Oh that's nice." grabbing her headphones she sank into the water and lost herself in the music.

She woke with a shiver, the water cool; she nearly jumped from the tub and grabbed a fluffy towel. "Wow I must have been tired" she said with a yawn. Drying her body and applying her lotion she sang softly to herself. "Jinkz, kitty kitty?" Walking into her bedroom she was surprised that the cat was not curled up in the middle of the bed. "Where are you kitty, I'm not getting up to let you in if you don't get your ass in....... "She trailed off as her eyes locked on her pillow and the single blue rose lying there. Memories flooded back, feelings she had tried to push away and drown in anger rushed to the surface and the tears began to fall. She sat on the edge of her bed holding that rose, looking around for any sign he was there but knowing somehow that she was alone in the room. "Damn it Darius, why..." She spoke to the shadows as she laid her head on her pillow and cried herself to sleep.

She jerked awake and looked at the clock, with a growl she rolled back over and pulled the blanket over her head. "3 a.m. why am I awake at 3 am?" She sighed and tried to relax, to shut her mind off enough to drift back to sleep.

"Perhaps your body knew I was here?" a voice spoke. "My rose made you cry sweetheart, I didn't intend that." Darius spoke to her in a soft whisper.

Star sat up and glared at him. "Get out!" She growled, "I don't want you here I'm done with the games and I'm done with being nothing more then a toy." She bit her lip to hold back the tears that burned her eyes and threatened to spill down her cheeks. "Please leave," she whispered as she rolled over and curled into a small ball under her blanket.

His fingers tangled in her hair and turned her to face him. "I'm not leaving kitten, now come here." He slid his arms under her and pulled her up onto his lap. "I'm sorry I wasn't here, but life happened, we both had things we needed to deal with before anything could continue." He held her close and kissed the top of her head softly. She tried hard to remain stiff against his chest, wanting to be angry at him, wanting to lash out and scream at him for hurting her, for making her cry. But in the end her heart won and she relaxed in his arms. He smiled against her hair. "Still my kitten?" he asked softly.

She lifted her head to look into his ocean colored eyes and smiled as he wiped away her tears. "Yes Master, always." He leaned down and kissed her, his mouth taking possession of hers, demanding her submission, she moaned into the kiss, his taste and the feel of his lips decadence more sinful then anything she could remember and she indulged fully in the pleasure it gave her.

He broke the kiss and looked down into her eyes as he turned and laid her back on the bed, stretching out beside her as he pulled her into his arms. "Sleep sweetheart." She looked at him and whimpered softly. He placed a finger over her lips and whispered, "Hush kitten I will be here when you wake." She smiled and closed her eyes, content to sleep in the safety of his arms for the first time.

A single ray of sunlight found it way through the curtains and streaked across her face. With a growl she rolled over and put the pillow over her head, wanting to sleep for another week. Darius. She sat up and looked around, had she just imagined last night? Had it just been a wonderful dream? She smiled as she saw the shirt lying on her chair. So it wasn't a dream. She hopped out of bed and wrapped her body in her red satin robe and walked into the living room. She smiled as she saw him in her chair, typing away with Jinkz purring happily on his lap. It was funny how easily he seemed to fit into her normal life.

She walked silently over to stand behind him and blinked in shock when she glanced at the screen. "You're, oh my god you ass!" She slapped his shoulder as he laughed and the cat jumped from his lap. "Why didn't you just tell me that you were Mal? Do you have any idea how long I lusted over you?" He laughed more and pulled her down onto his lap.

"About as long as I did over you would be my guess sweetheart. See I told you the first night that I had listened to you and watched you, I called you kitten and you never put it together." he held her close and nuzzled her hair.

The computer beeped and they both looked up to see a message from Lilly pop up. "About damn time you figured it out lol sorry I couldn't tell you he made me promise. Now get your asses off the computer and go be together." They both laughed and turned to look at one another, she leaned in and softly pressed her lips to his, whispering softly against them. "Mine." He smiled against her lips and pulled her closer. Sliding her off his lap, he stood and took her hand, leading her down the hall to her bedroom.

He closed the door and looked at her, "I want you on your knees Star, by the foot of the bed, without the robe, as sexy as it looks." Star looked at him with a soft smile as she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor; his sharp intake of breath and the whisper of the satin were the only sounds in the room.

"Yes Master" she said softly as she stepped closer to the bed and lowered to her knees. He smiled at her and picked up a blue duffle bag from beside the chair. Star wondered how she had missed that and what he had in store for her today. She wiggled a bit at the thought closing her thighs to hide her growing wetness. She closed her eyes and pictured the last time they had been together, in the park and a soft purring sound crossed her lips. The sting of a crop on her ass brought her back to reality.

"I asked you a question my little slut," He sat in the chair and pointed to the floor in front of him. She crawled over to kneel at his feet, a blush creeping up as she muttered under her breath, " what am I a dog?" the growl he made let her know that he had heard her. "Face down, on my lap." he growled. She started to object but thought better of it. She hesitated for a moment knowing what was coming. Darius raised his eyebrow. "Now."

"Yes, Sir." With his help, she positioned herself over his lap. His hand lingered gently on the curve of her ass for only a moment before she felt the first sharp slap of his open hand against her ass. She yelped and squirmed, but he pushed his arm down on her back and spanked her again...and again. The pain was sharp and sweet. The vibrations rocked her cunt and made it tingle. It plumped her clit and made her so hot she wondered how there wasn't smoke coming from between her legs. The rapid succession of his hand on her ass warmed her skin and made sob out a plea for more. Her ass throbbed under the spanking, growing hot and sore. Her pussy ached with desire.

She whimpered, begging him not to stop. He spanked her again. "Cum my little slut" His voice sound heavy, labored and very aroused. Star moaned his name as she came; he learned down and growled into her ear "Harder." The waves of her orgasm had her body shaking as she moaned and wiggled on his lap. He stopped smacking her ass. The spankings became caresses as he gently stroked her reddened and heated skin. "You liked that, didn't you?" His fingers delved between her cheeks and over her swollen, aching pussy. She knew they came away wet. "Answer me. Tell me the truth."

"Yes Master," she admitted softly, a blush rising to her cheeks. "A little pain with the pleasure can be nice, can't it? It's the brilliant edge of the sweetness. You have come a long way in such a short time Star, I am very proud of you." He smiled down at her. He eased a finger inside her pussy and she jerked and moaned. God, just one finger inside her seemed like enough to make her come again right there on his lap. "You're so hot, Star. So hot and tight. I can't wait to get my cock in here. You want my cock in this sweet pussy my little slut?"

"Yes Sir," she panted. She knew she was only a touch away from begging him to take her, to use her like he had before, and she knew that he knew it.

"Later, kitten, later." He removed his finger and helped her to stand. "Back on your knees. And pay attention this time or you will not like the next punishment."

She walked back and kneeled again at the foot of the bed. He handed her a hair tie "Ponytail" he whispered in her ear then bit her earlobe softly. She moaned his name, a soft plea for more, he just laughed and watched her put her hair up. Once her hair was off her neck he slid a black leather collar around her throat and locked it into place. "Hands behind your back." She placed her hands behind her back, wrists together as she has seen girls do at the club her friend had taken her to. He smiled, "such a good girl." She felt the cuffs close around her wrists as he tapped her ass with his crop once more. "Head down ass in the air slut, show me that sweet pussy."

She leaned forward slowly, spreading her legs for balance since she didn't have her hands to steady herself, she rested her cheek on the soft blue carpet, and tried not to voice the comment running through her head, she closed her eyes to hide the embarrassment at the fact that he could see how wet and ready she was for him. She opened her eyes and saw him lock a restraint around the footboard of the bed. She closed her eyes again and waited. She felt a tug on the collar and looked up as he drug a finger along her soaking wet pussy, then smacked it softly. She shivered and he laughed.

"Try to raise your head Star." He said softly, she did and found that she couldn't move more then about two inches. " yes you are attached to the end of the bed, and you will be used for my pleasure kitten, you are not allowed to speak unless its your safe word, if you cant speak you remember to tap three times understand?" he asked softly.

"Yes Master I understand." She whispered. She heard him walk back to the chair and the snaps of a case opening. "Wha...." She started to speak then closed her mouth. She knew Darius would never do anything to hurt her in a way she didn't like but not knowing what was coming was driving her crazy. She heard him plug something in and shivered, fear rising, as acidic taste in the back of her throat. He stepped over to stand beside her and ran his nails over her back "Shhh little one I promise you will enjoy this, tell me kitten have you ever felt a violet wand?" She jerked against the leash, "No Master and to be honest I never wanted to, I'm not into being shocked."

He laughed and flicked the switch; she heard the soft sound of the motor and cringed waiting for the pain. He leaned down and slipped a piece of metal into her anklet, she tried to jerk away and he swatted her ass. "Still!" She froze in place, her breathing harsh and fast to her own ears. "We will start low, kitten don't be scared." He said softly in a soothing tone, much like you would speak to a frightened child. She heard the wand turn off then felt a cold strange feeling as something was lightly pulled across her back repeatedly, it felt like the falls of a flogger only not. "Open your eyes kitten." She did so and saw what had been touching her, a metal flogger. He dangled it in front of her face with a wicked grin on his own. "Ready?" he asked.

She nodded, knowing it was a lie and that she really wasn't. He flicked the switch back on and very quickly just once touched her back with the flogger, electricity crackled and she jumped, more from the sound then pain. He swatted her ass to remind her to stay still; she froze again, holding her breath, as he touched her once more with the metal. The feeling was something she couldn't describe if she had to. It burned and tickled at the same time. He moved away and took something out of the bag, when he returned to her side she tried to see what he was doing but he stayed out of her line of sight. Suddenly the feel of metal claws raking down her back made her moan his name, as the motor started again she cried out as the claws send sparks over her skin, the feeling was ecstasy.

Over the next hour, though it felt like days he tortured her with the wand and as many implements as he could come up with, finally he released her and lifted her onto the bed. "Did you enjoy that kitten?" he asked softly. She smiled at him and nodded, still unable to speak. "He laughed and pinched her nipple. She arched off the bed a moan crossing her lips. "Hmm not so sated after all are you?" he leaned over and whispered into her ear, his breath hot against her flesh. His voice was raw, carnal lust. "I'm going to taste you first, Star. Every soft, slick, sweet inch of this delectable pussy is mine now. And I promise you'll never forget it."

She screamed a second later as his tongue plunged inside her. There were no gentle preliminaries, no warning. She was empty, then she was filled, his tongue stroking inside her as his hands gripped her ass and lifted her to his mouth. He sucked at the juices that flowed from her, hummed his approval of her taste and her response against her clit until she was begging, screaming. She was dying in need of him. "Please, Master." Her hands gripped the comforter with desperate hands. "Please now. I can't stand it any longer."

He moaned against her flesh, his tongue suddenly flaying her clit, lashing at it with devilish greed as the pleasure grew and grew toward the explosion that would rip through her and destroy her mind. Her eyes widened, her lips opened to scream but all that emerged was a hoarse, brittle cry as her orgasm built, exploded through her with a force that left her convulsing, her muscles locking in desperate sensation as he came over her.

"You're not finished yet, kitten." She felt the broad head of his cock press against the tender opening of her pussy, and while the spasms of her climax echoed through the clenching flesh, felt him begin to push inside her. "Damn." He grimaced almost painfully as she arched, a throttled scream tearing from her throat as fiery pleasure-pain assaulted the muscles of her pussy as he began to stretch them open. "You're so fucking tight, baby."

She couldn't stand it. She couldn't survive it. She felt every inch of his erection as it tunneled inside her, stretching apart unused muscles, stroking nerve endings she didn't know she possessed. The previous climax wasn't given time to die away or to abate before he began building the next one. Star stared up at him, her eyes locked with his, bemusement whipping through her as she gasped, tried to beg but could only cry out as he shifted against her and wedged tighter and deeper inside her.

"You feel like wet silk. Hot, tight wet silk." His voice was a hoarse rumble as he breathed roughly above her, but his words...his words had her pussy convulsing around him as more of her juices eased his way. Retreat, reenter. Retreat, reenter. Pulsing, throbbing strokes opened her tender flesh as he thrust his cock inside her. In and out, probing, deepening, wringing gasping screams from her throat as each stroke drove her higher.

"Oh, baby," he whispered as he lowered his head, kissing her lips, her neck. "Do you know how good this feels? Your pussy tightening around me, milking me like an erotic little mouth, sucking me in even as it tries to force me out." His voice was so deep, so rough it was like a physical caress, stroking over her, inside her.

She bucked against him, driving him deeper as they both moaned in rapture. "Hold on to me, sweetheart," he whispered at her ear then. "I'm going to take all of you now. Every. Sweet. Fucking. Inch."

She screamed as he drove inside her the last few inches, filling her to the hilt with heat and hardness, with fiery pleasure and the rasp of pain. One hand held her hip as the other lifted her closer to his chest as he began to move.

This wasn't fucking. She didn't know what it was, how she was supposed to describe it, but this wasn't what she had done with any other man. This was primal, elemental. She hung on to his shoulders, her nails biting into his flesh as each stroke seared her cunt and set her clit on fire. She moved beneath him, pushing against each thrust, driving him deeper inside her as she writhed on the impalement.

"Yes," he hissed at her ear. "Fuck me back, baby." His hips rotated, his pelvis stroking against her clit as a white, bright light began to glow at the edge of her vision. She couldn't stand it. She couldn't breathe, she wouldn't survive the pleasure.

"Fuck me," he snarled at her ear again as he began to fuck her harder, driving inside her, pushing her higher as she slammed her hips back at him.

"Master. Daruis, please...oh God... Master, it's too good...too good..." She felt the crescendo rising inside her. Her womb tightened, her clit began to pound with a steady hard throb until she exploded. She felt herself come apart in his arms, over and over again. It wasn't a single, terrifying explosion, but multitudes of them washing over her, convulsing her entire body beneath him as a strangled cry wailed from her throat. Another hard thrust as she heard him groan, his head lowering, his hips driving his cock deeper, harder, and she felt the first torrential explosion of his semen inside her. Each hard blast of his release had her shuddering in renewed pleasure as it echoed within her own climax.

12