First Swim of the Summer

Story Info
She needs to cool off on a hot summer day.
757 words
3.58
84.3k
3
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water of the lake is irresistibly blue, and the grass so brightly green that it seems unreal. The birches are richly dressed; they have a proud, almost noble air to them, and their branches sway gracefully in the wind. They remind me of little girls pirouetting to show off their dresses. I stop the car. I'm in no hurry, it doesn't matter if I arrive a few hours late. I'm on vacation.

I get out of the car after parking it in the shade of three giant trees. The sun is so hot that it would turn the car into a baking oven if I left it out in the sun. I walk down to the lake. The water glitters, it's like it's flirting with me. I kick my shoes off and test the temperature with my toes. It's cool, but not cold. The sun is blazing. There's a tiny breeze, not strong enough to cool me off. I take my T-shirt and daisy dukes off; let them drop on the grass. My bra goes the same way. A breeze tickles my curl as I take my panties off. It feels sensual.

Following my mother's advice for taking a swim in cool waters, I don't wade out, but leap before I look. The water closes over my head, embraces me as I sink to the bottom. It's not very deep, but it's much colder a few feet down than on the surface. I shudder violently, but force myself to breathe slowly, to stay in the cold water. Soon, my skin gets used to the chill, and my heart settles in my rib cage again. I take a few long strokes, explore with my feet how far out I can go without loosing touch with the ground. Quite far, it seems.

I suddenly hear a car door slam, and I look up, but I can't see anyone. I shrug, and dive back into the depth. I enjoy feeling my stiff muscles loosen up as I force them to work in the cold water. When I'm all refreshed, I get out of the water. I don't want to put my clothes on as long as I'm wet, so I stretch out in the grass to let the sun dry me. It's all so sensual, the warm sun, the soft grass, the colors, the clucking noises of the water, the breeze in the trees, gently breathing over my body, drying my skin. I touch myself, run my hands over my chest and along the neck. My skin's cold from the bath, but smooth and sensitive. I'm starting to feel hot.

I caress my breasts, tickle the hardening nipples, and smile when the touch sends little shivers through my body. I'm definitely feeling hot now!

Then I hear a loud "crack", as if a twig's been broken in two, and I look up. A man is standing half-hidden behind the birches, staring at me. He's opened his fly and taken out his dick. It's long and hard and dark red, blushing heavily from his fast rubbing.

I sit up, facing him. Without a word, without taking my eyes off him, I move one hand down my stomach, down between my parted thighs. He licks his lips when I start playing with my clit. He moves his big hand over the shaft, covering the now purple head with the foreskin, then freeing it again, in a kinky version of "peek-a-boo". I lean back, so he can see me better. I put a finger inside my pussy and push it in and out. Not so much because it excites me – I want something much bigger than a finger! – but to tease him. Sure enough, his chin falls down, and his eyes grow wide and glassy. His movements becomes faster, and he comes. He groans as his sperm flows out and coats the trunk of the tree. I put my fingers back on my clit and rub it furiously. I cry out something incoherent when I come.

He puts his dick back into his pants and comes out into the sun. He holds out his hand and helps me get to my feet. He kisses me, still not speaking, but his eyes are saying plenty. I bend down to pick up my clothes, and I jump when I feel his hand sneak down my ass, and one of his fingers penetrates my pussy. I turn around and wink at him.

"There's plenty of room in the back seat," I say.