First Swing

Story Info
How they started swinging.
1.1k words
3.91
86.4k
3
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A TRUE STORY

It all started when I fancied going to a naturist club, Sue was a bit unsure so we found one, which allowed you to wear swimwear, if you wanted.

On our first visit, Sue kept her swimsuit on for the first 15 mins then decided she felt out of place, and took it off.

When we were shown round the place, they showed us some private rooms, which they said, were for you to give your partner a massage.

After the first flush of embarrassment looking at all the bodies around us and of course I was comparing what I saw to how was, and some of females were stunning. We decided to use one of the massage rooms, while were in there having fun we could hear a couple in the next room, she was having one hell of an orgasm which Sue found a hell of a turn.

The a knock at the door asking if minded sharing at this point we were petrified and said no thanks (little knowing how this would change).

We went there a few times and remained swing virgins, one evening a couple recommended a better club, better facilities etc. Therefore, our next visit was to the new club, similar in facilities but a little more up market, again with private rooms.

On our first visit we had been there about an hour and decided that we would use a room, so wondered down the corridor to the rooms, what we saw stop us in our tracks unlike the previous club the doors were all open, two small rooms and one large room, in the two smaller rooms there were two couples and three in the larger room. For a while, we stopped in the corridor unsure what to do when sue decided we should go in big room she found the thought of other couples in the same room a great turn.

We found a space and were starting to enjoy ourselves when the couple next to us (who were fucking for all they were worth) started to feel Sue's breasts unsure of how to react we carried on the woman started to masturbate me. This was the first time in twenty years another woman had hold of cock, we felt a little braver and started to explore them, we had not realised that during this time another two couples had entered the room until there were hands everywhere.

We made our escape to the jacuzzi and began to talk about what had just happened and wondered just how things went we have all heard about swinging.

We decided that we both liked what had happened but were unsure about swapping for full sex, as our visits continued we got more into the swing (no pun intended)we played with other couples, when you get oral fella's its amazing what different mouths feel like. One particular woman was amazing the depth and suction and she never pulled away, Sue on the other hand did not mind giving oral but would not allow them to cum in her mouth. What we did discover was Sue's bi-side, over the course of the visits female hands wondered over Sue's body and the first time a woman give her oral she was so surprised but so loved it she decided there and then female to female was something she liked.

Our first swap was one sided, I was giving some oral attention and Sue was doing the same to her partner, I stopped and was just licking her breasts when she grabbed hold of my cock and pulled me towards her she was laid on a massage table, it was obvious what she wanted I looked towards Sue she was busy, so being a horny mail offered a wet pussy what else could I do, I plunged deep inside her, that was the first time since I was married I had ever fucked anyone else, she was close to coming and started to make get a bit noise, as his wife came, and I was driving deep emptying a sack full, that triggered her husband who to Sue's surprise grabbed her head and shot his load (I was not to popular for a while). After this incident, we discussed and agreed that should the same thing arise we would agree that we were both happy for this to continue. There were many time when 6 or 7 couples would be in the room there were hands mouths everywhere, you have be there its erotic, one minute your have a mouth full of pussy next a breast, there could be any number of hands anywhere, I remember one time this female was laid on the massage table, with I assume her partner fucking the hell out of her she had her head back just asking for a mouth full, as we approached, I maneuvered to her head and offered her my cock, and Sue got busy on her breasts, it was a spit roast and some, as she started to come the suction on cock was out of this world talk abut cum quick it must have only been seconds he drove hard into her cunt she sucked me so deep I shot the lot down her mouth never moved drinking in every drop, at the same time she fingering Sue, what experience four people with one aim to cum and we did.

It was after thus we decided we were ready to go for the full swing, we were never sure who was who's partner, so when it finally happened it was a surprising a youngish couple were playing when we entered the room, we were just playing around when they joined in with us, we were enjoying mutual fun and I went down on his partner, was playing with Sue, we swapped to each other and both of us positioned our partners over the massage table and started fucking, its incredibly horny fucking side by side, your cock up your partner and feeling another female. He said to me how about a change I looked Sue she nodded we pulled out and just slide in to each other's partner.

The first time you see your wife being fucked by another man is a strange experience, your fucking a new cunt and your partner is beside it is so erotic, here was fucking another woman with Sue next to me being fucked by her partner. I felt like was twice my normal size, I just took hold of her hips and drove as deep as I could, when I came it felt like never ending stream.

We have become regulars now and all I can say if you have never tried group sex you do not know what you are missing.