First Swing Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, Tom, that feels so good in there. So wet!" she said as she reached behind herself and caressed my body. She rolled over and lay on Frank's lap to take me on. I started to pump harder and harder as my cock was coming back to life. She moaned and kept kissing Frank right in front of my eyes. I could hear her and him whispering loving words to each other as I fucked her. Her hips came up to meet my thrusts and she increased the speed. I felt Amy and Tammy touching my body as the closed in on Diane's body. They started to kiss her body, and focused their attention on her breasts – both of them at the same time. What an incredible site.

Amy on my right urging Diane to pump up, and to arch her hips in a way to make me go in deeper. A move that Amy had perfected with me, where she could take my 7 inches, and she said she could make it feel like it filled her completely. Diane moved a couple of times, her legs moved up on me, and her hips were positioned just right for me to grind deep in her pussy. I could feel something pushing back on the head of my cock and then Diane started screaming with pleasure. She was letting Frank know that she was enjoying the sexual attention, and she got all of ours. I kept ramming it into her till the girls moved in, and I was able to lay on the floor completely spent.

Amy moved in between her legs, and Tammy moved over her head taking Frank's place. Frank moved to the floor and laid down next to me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hot chicks, huh?" he said pointing at the three of them.

"Man, not only hot but what a great view..." I pointed to Amy's little ass up in the air so proud and so perky. If I could get a hard on, I would have gone after that. Instead I said, "...look man, fuck that perky little thing for me. Make her moan good."

Frank looked at me to make sure I was truly open to what I had just suggested. I knew that right from the start Frank had the hots for Amy, just as he knew that ever since he and Diane had fucked at our frat house's room. I had been laying on the top bunk and he and Diane had mind blowing, loud sex on the bottom bunk. When they were done Diane got up, completely naked and kissed me, thanked me for faking sleeping, and then got dressed and left.

Frank moved behind Amy and buried his face on her rear end. He almost disappeared into that lovely ass. Amy arched her back to feed his desire for her body. She used his body to push deeper into Diane's wet pussy and lapped all the cum she could. Amy loves that taste of cum, and this was a totally different feeling for her. She turned around, molten lava in her voice.

"Fuck me Frank, take me like I want you to!" she said from deep in her most basic instinct. She sounded like a woman who had decided that, for tonight, all the boundaries were gone and that she was going to take full advantage of it.

Frank took the cue, as any red blooded man would have, and took his cock in hand, guided it into her pussy and plunged deep into her. Amy let out a grunt into Diane who also let out a grunt into Bunnie's pussy, who reached for Diane's tits and pinched her nipples, driving another grunt of pleasure from Diane. Frank was pounding into Amy and their bodies slapped together. Their sweat and their slamming making such a rhythmic noise that was driving all of us to a sexual frenzy.

The more Frank pounded on Amy, the more she pushed back to him, looking for depth, looking for pleasure and she was getting it with every stroke. Tammy looked at me and I melted. I walked up to her, with one very limp dick. I didn't think I could ever get it up again, but Tammy knelt beside me, had me sit on the couch next to all the sex going on and she took me in her mouth. Amazingly I felt a tingling in my crotch and I started to show life again and grew in her mouth. Tammy sucked me back to life, and she kept sucking for a while.

She was the first woman ever to make love to my cock in that way. The way she sucked and pulled and used her hands to help her mouth. It was like she was making love to my cock. Something I had never experienced before. It was incredible to experience a woman who truly loves to suck cock. Tammy loved cock, whether mine or anyone else's. That night I felt very happy to have her loving on my cock. She sucked and prodded till I started to feel my balls tingle. I looked at Amy and she and Frank were on the couch. Amy lying back on Diane's body while Frank fucked Amy. Her legs were up high – giving the best access to her pussy – and Frank was switching from kissing Amy to kissing Diane.

The view of my girlfriend and my friend fucking so hard and the sounds of her lovely moans continued to build the fire that was now raging deep inside my balls. I could feel the semen boiling inside. I could feel my sperm screaming to explode into Tammy's mouth. All I could see was Amy's sweet little body being fucked harder and harder, while her lusts for Diane grew to the point that she could not breath without sucking on her tongue. I knew the fire she was showing us all, because I was usually the one on top of her fucking her when all she could do was beg to be kissed passionately. Amy could not fully climax without feeling the full passion of a lover's kisses. Her mouth would open so wide, and her tongue would explore a lover's mouth like she was searching for gold – the gold of her own climax!

Tammy's tongue came up the back of my cock giving me chills. Her tongue tracing wet trails first to only to the base of my cock, but then her mouth traveled further down to the base of my ball sack. Her next stroke sent me into oblivion, as her wet tongue caressed the very top of my ass, yet another feeling I had never had – nor ever expected to have. How wonderful it was to be taught by an older woman to have the greatest sex ever, and what an incredible place to do it. I was in a room full of people fucking up a storm.

The fire in my belly exploded and cruised to every nerve cell in my body. I started to explode and Tammy took my cock out of her mouth, looked up at me as the firsts explosions took me over the edge and into the fireworks of my orgasm. I was watching this gorgeous woman – the one that gave me the most incredible blowjob I've ever had – take my cum on her face and in her mouth. I watched Amy's forehead wrinkle and her eyes shut very tight. The fire in my head froze the moment in my mind. I saw her explode into a frenzied orgasm. At first her hand went to her mouth to muffle the sound, then when she opened her eyes and saw me cuming all over Tammy's face she let her moans reach full volume, announcing to all of us that she wanted us to enjoy her orgasm as much as she was. She quivered in Frank's arms, and I just sat there watching Tammy, and Diane kissing each other. Enjoying the view, and the taste of cum from Tammy's face.

"Oh, God that looks great..." I said totally out of breath.

"Did you like that baby?" Amy asked me.

"Oh Amy! That was incredible. Are we going to get to do this again?" I asked – I think everyone in the room understood my pleading tone.

"Baby, if you are OK with me fucking other men in front of you, you bet we'll do this again!" she said and moved over to kiss me and let me know how much she enjoyed herself.

I turned the last corner and opened the garage door as the song and my reverie came to an end. That's how we got started into the swinging lifestyle and we've been very active ever since.

12