First Tale of Romance

Story Info
Boyfriend and girlfriend make love.
1.8k words
3.76
13k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a chilly Friday. I was over at my girlfriend's house after a party we had just had. It was a Halloween party with decorations and everything in which we have been anticipating for a very long time. We had some friends come by and we all had a great time. I worked at the local pizza joint so I was the one supplying the food. Being as how It was cold outside I decided to bring hot bags so the food could stay hot.

After the party was over and all our friends left I had begun to leave and my girlfriend and I held each other in our arms and gazed into each others eyes. My arms wrapped around her waist and her arms lay on my shoulders I lean in and I give her a kiss on the forehead then lower a long kiss on the lips. Then another kiss, her lips and love for me have always had me coming back for more.

I start walking down her driveway towards my car as I always parked it out on the street. Its then I remembered I left the hot bags in her backyard and I had to bring them back to work the next day. I walk back there and I grab the bags. As I stand there gazing up at her window I know she's in bed trying to sleep but I have only been gone 5 minutes. I try the sliding glass doors, their open! I slide them open carefully and I held my wallet chain so it didn't make any noise for she still lived with her parents, as did I. I go up the spiral staircase and I see her door.

Standing at her door I start to smile knowing what was to come. I was going to see my beautiful girlfriend that I am always so anxious to be with every single day and tell her a second time how much I love her. As I lightly tap on the door to let her know I was entering I push the door open just to slightly peek my head in to make sure she's not sleeping. There is a very faint light in the corner of her room. I see her lean up and with the mesh material hanging from the ceiling over her bed hides her slightly. Her long blonde hair slightly curled all hung to one side as she says softly in a tired voice "he baby".

I can tell that she doesn't know exactly why I'm up there so I walk in and I sit on the bed next to her and I can see now that she is laying there shirtless, I give her a big hug and I whisper in her ear "I love you baby" and she then pulls me in so I'm practically laying on top of her. I can feel her warm smooth skin touching my arms and as we begin kissing passionately I stop for a second to take off my shirt. I slide off my hoodie and my shirt underneath and I lean in again this time I can feel her breasts pressing against mine. They were only a b cup about, a small c at the most. She was a petite girl. The body type I so love.

As our lips touch with open mouths I slide my tongue into her mouth, she starts to circle my tongue with hers and she wraps her lips around it and slides it in and out of her mouth. I pull my tongue out and I lightly rub it along her lips. I move farther down kissing her chin and putting my hand on her waist. I can fell her soft cotton pants with no underwear underneath. I start to kiss her neck where it meets with her shoulder. I open my mouth and I lightly bite down. She takes in a deep breathe loving every second of it. Her hands latch on to my back. I move down lower and I start to suck on her left nipple. I can feel it with my lips and tongue.

Her nipple is so soft. I start to rub my fingers up her side from her waist up below her armpits. She starts to get goose bumps and I can see her other nipple start to swell and harden. I slightly nibble on her left nipple as I take the other between my fingers. I twist and pull softly as she starts to breathe harder. I begin to grow larger in my pants so I stand up. She sees that I'm getting hard but I first take off her pants. She knows I take great pleasure in pleasing her. She acts all shy at first even though we've made love before. She closes her legs with her hands between them and cocks her head off to the side and gives me such a sweet and innocent look. I kiss her feet at first and I move up her legs kissing every bit of her. She slowly starts to remove her hands and spread her legs as I get closer and closer to her sweet spot.

She spreads her legs fully and I am now on the bed between her legs. I reach one hand up and I start to twist her nipple and pull it slightly. Caressing the rest of her breast as well I begin to lick the sides of her smooth pussy. She shaved earlier in the day so it's smooth as silk. As I lick the sides of her pussy I can smell her juices slightly leaking out of her. Smells sweet as pie. Feeling the warmth of her pussy on my face I have to dig in. while playing with her breast I start to flick at her clit with my tongue. I take my right hand and I stick my middle finger on her slit and I slowly push into her. Its not very hard seeing as how she so wet I just glide right in.

Tasting her pussy juice I grow larger. I slide a finger inside of her and hear her breathing quicken. I slide it inside of her deep and I twist so my palm is facing up and I curl my finger. I then uncurl, twist again and pull back out all in one motion. Doing this continuously drives her crazy and she begs me for more. Not wanting to disappoint I slide a second finger into her. She's so tight she gives off a soft moan and quinces a bit. I push both of them deep inside her and I curl them both upwards. I start to rapidly curl and uncurl over and over again as I suck on her clit, pushing my tongue against it and rubbing it. She starts to moan louder now. Trying to not wake her parents she grabs onto the pillow and bites hard and moans into it.

Getting so worked up she leans up and puts her hand on my head. Grabs and pulls my face up. She tells me she wants me to fuck her. I stand up and she eagerly pulls off my studded belt and tosses it to the side, my bulge staring at her. She unbuttons and carefully unzips my pants. She pulls them down around my ankles and I kick them off to the side. She smiles as she starts to rub my dick through the boxers. She then pulls them down as well and starts to suck on me.

Placing me inside her mouth, first just the head, she sucks on it hard as she wraps her other hand around the base. She starts to jack me off as she sucks on the head of my dick. Pushing her tongue against it and circling the head I lean my head back and breathe hard. Knowing this wouldn't last long she pulls her hand up to her lips and then she brings it back down again but this time her mouth goes along as well. She continue to jack me off while sucking on me. I can feel her warm moist lips around my dick and her soft tongue caressing the bottom of it from the head down.

This drives me so crazy that I must have her. I pull her up and turn her around. I have her lean over the bed as I part her pussy with my dick. I rub it up and down as she feels my precum mix with her juices. I very slowly and softly push inside of her. Her mouth opens and as I slide inside her she lets out a deep sigh of pleasure. I lean forward to let my hands explore her body. Rubbing her sides and the sides of her breasts. I wrap my right hand around her right breast and I play with her nipple. She leans down farther so she can lean on her elbow and she licks the fingers on her left hand and plays with her other nipple. Liking doggy style I'm more feeling missionary. Being a petite girl and myself being strong I slightly roll her over enough to pick her up high enough to lay her on her back, not allowing my self to leave her depths.

I lean over her pushing my waist into her tight wet pussy. She starts to moan and I can feel her warm breathe on my ear and neck, I get all warm inside as I push deeper and deeper in her. She says "harder" inside my ear so I thrust harder inside of her. Both of her hands now on my back. I lean my head down and bite on her neck and shoulder region. She does the same to me to refrain from getting to loud and waking her parents. Her nails begin to dig into my back as I can feel her juices allowing me to slide in and out of her. As she scratches I arch my back. She says "cum with me baby". I push faster inside her, my breasts against my body and her hard nipples tickling me. She moans louder into my ear. I know she's about to cum.

I let loose and I cum inside of her. as I do so this pushes her over the edge and she starts to scream into the pillow she's been biting on. I bring my thrusting to a slow push and I pull out of her. leaning up I see her laying there, tired and exhausted, both of us sweating and a little bit of my cum slightly dripping out of her. I lean down to kiss her, resting my python upon her kitten. She wraps her arms around me once more and I pick her up. We head off to take a shower together where we wash each other and make out passionately in the steamy bathroom.

***just wanted to add to my readers that this is a true story.***