First Taste of Ben

Story Info
Young guy finally makes a move on his roommate.
3.1k words
61.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon290
anon290
19 Followers

Ben is hot. It's no secret. He knows it, and he knows everybody else knows it. He is cocky but that does not change the fact that every girl we know seems to want to have sex with him.

We had already been friends for about 4 years and had lived together for one year when I realized I was into Ben. It was a dream I had in which Ben was telling me to suck his dick. I remember trying to relive that dream for weeks. I hadn't known I wanted him until my subconscious had told me so. Two years later nothing has changed.

Ben is 26 years old and six foot four. He moved to San Diego from the midwest. There is this whole "corn-fed-all-American" thing he has going on. He plays baseball three nights a week and goes to the gym regularly. Even if he didn't have a great body, his blond hair and hypnotic blue eyes are enough to make me weak at the knees. The only thing was, Ben did not know I felt this way.

I live a straight life style. I date girls and I even hook up with them now and then. I guess I was a late bloomer. I had no idea I liked boys until I was a senior in college. I have supportive friends and family and I am sure I'd be accepted but for some reason I have never felt the need to tell anybody. I play with women when I go out and watch men on the internet when I'm home alone.

Ben and I were friends in college. We weren't as close as we are now but we did hang out. Back then I hadn't even known I was gay. I had a six pack left over from my days of high school swim team and i enjoyed showing it off. Girls liked me, but never as much as they liked Ben. He is a year older than I am and he always seemed to be talking about sex. Now, I have had a lot of male friends. I played sports, I had a dedicated group of drinking buddies, and lived in a male dorm. However, I can honestly say nobody, and I mean nobody I have ever met is as horny as Ben.

Now that we have lived together for 3 years we are very open with each other. Ben masturbates at least once a day but has admitted doing it 3 times a day at some points. He gets really antsy if he doesn't get laid at least twice a week and usually, he is never with the same girl more than 3 times.

At our apartment, Ben rarely wears anything but underwear. The air conditioning is always going out so when we're home alone, we often wear the bare minimum. More and more lately I have had trouble controlling myself when Ben strips down. His boxer-briefs leave little to the imagination with a satisfying bulge in front. His reputation for being well endowed is not exaggerated in the least.

Ben is from a colder part of the country so his clothes always come off first and stay off longer. We often watch sports or movies together in our underwear. Lately, it is more and more common for me to sneak a peak. I can't help myself any longer. Especially when he wants to talk about the girl he hooked up with recently. He and I share everything but as I have fewer and fewer female companions, he is the one who does most of the talking. The best for me has always been when he really gets into his story and gets hard.

He never hides his erection. his boxer-briefs barely contain it but it never pops out. I'd have noticed. When he gets a hard on, that's when I can't help but get one too. I'm sure he has noticed before but long ago I decided he must assume it's his story that gets me going and not his raging boner.

Last week I finally saw an opportunity and I knew I had to take it.

Ben had been on 2 dates that week and struck out both times which was quite rare for him. He got home early, at around 9:15, and the football game I had been watching had just ended. I was browsing Netflix deciding what to watch when he came in. "How'd it go?" I asked, but I could already tell that there was no way he would be telling me of his sexual exploits tonight.

He explained how they had made out after dinner in his car for about 20 minutes and missed the start of the movie. "There was no way this girl wasn't coming home with me. Until she suddenly decided the date was over. Totally blew me off!"

As he was speaking his clothes were coming off. Now that I thought about it, it was very hot in our living room. He went on to talk about his blue balls and how he hadn't been laid. I suggested we watch a movie and get a little drunk. He went to the kitchen and produced two Coronas. He sat down next to me on the couch and we settled on a movie neither of us had seen called Don John.

I knew it was about a guy addicted to sex but was not aware how almost pornographic the film was. Only a few minutes in and I was hard. I looked over and Ben's underpants were stretching as usual. "This was definitely not the best choice of movie." He said a few minutes later.

I chuckled and nodded, then snuck a peak toward his crotch. Still hard. When I looked up, we were making eye contact. Oh no, he had caught me. I took a huge gulp of beer to stall while I thought of how to play it off. "From the looks of it, if we keep watching this you are going to explode."

He didn't miss a beat before coming back, "Hey, looks like you will too and you weren't even blue ballsed tonight."

Wait a minute. He had noticed my erection too. I decided to bait him and see where this went. "What can I say? I didn't expect this to be so damn hot." He looked to be considering me for a moment. I acted like I was suddenly very warm and I removed my shirt.

"Hot in here." He said, "I would take my shorts off too if I were you."

I did as instructed and was left in only my boxers. I looked back at the screen for a moment trying to decide what to do next. I could feel his eyes on me. The question was, what part of me were his eyes on?

I looked back at him and caught his eyes rushing upwards to meet mine. My heart began to race. I felt myself begin to blush and then, just in case there was any doubt left in his mind as to what I wanted, my penis gave a sudden, involuntary lurch. His eyes flickered downward for a tenth of a second; he had noticed.

"I'll never get through this movie without going to jack-off" he said. Oh no. Was he back peddling? Had I ruined our friendship? "That is," he added, "unless you want to help me out with this problem."

I turned to face him completely. I wanted to be sure this wasn't a joke. I slowly reached my hand over to his thigh. He didn't say or do anything but sigh so I moved it up higher. Finally I reached his rod.

It was hard as rock in contrast to the soft underwear covering it. I pulled the waistband of the boxer-briefs down and looked upon my prize for the first time. It was long and thick and the head was perfectly rounded. Without even thinking, I leaned over and licked the shaft from top to bottom and then back to the tip again.

"Oh wow!" Ben exclaimed. In my head I thought, "Yeah, that surprised me too."

I looked up at him to make sure this was ok. His piercing blue eyes met my gaze. He read my mind. "No, no, don't worry. I like it."

I put the head in my mouth and began to do what I always liked having done to me. After all, I had never taken a cock before. Slowly I moved my mouth up and down the shaft. His hand found its way to the back of my head and pushed me down deeper around his lengthy cock. I gagged and he pulled back. Then he pushed me down again until I gagged some more. I decided there was no way the whole thing was ever going to fit all the way into my mouth so I put a hand at the base. Not long after, he began to squirm.

His sighs turned to whimpers as I sped up my mouth and increased the ferocity with which I was jacking the base. I suddenly became aware of how much precum was in my mouth. It tasted great and I swallowed it excitedly.

The whimpers turned to moans and the moans turned to "Oh fuck" and "fuck yeah." He sounded completely winded when he got out his question, "you like that cock don't you?" The last word was almost inaudible. The only way I could think of to say yes, I do love your cock, was to suck it harder.

His final moan was like a symphony to my ears as he exploded inside of my mouth. The hot, salty streams filled my mouth but I swallowed every last drop.

He pulled my head off of his cock. I didn't want to let it go. Ben sat there panting for a few minutes before saying, "wow."

He looked down at my erection still covered by my underwear. He grabbed it and said, "you want me to take care of this?"

"Oh God yes." I replied. Having his strong hand around my penis felt amazing.

"Then you're going to have to answer a few questions for me. And I'd better like the answers."

This was the best thing in the world. The big strong man I had fantasized about for years was making me submit to him even when it was his turn to make me cum. I thought for a fraction of a second that I was going to cum right then and there. "Ok" was all I could come up with to say.

"We'll start with an easy one. Have you ever been with a guy before?"

"No." I said.

"How long have you been thinking about guys?" he asked.

"Not long, about 4 years."

"That makes sense, you had more girls around while we were in college." Finally, he pulled down my boxers. "How long have you been thinking about me?" He demanded.

I looked into his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. He was smirking back at me. "Um... not too long." He let go of my cock.

"Ok, ok, about two years!" I cried, desperately.

"Wow," he said again, "two whole years." He put his hand back on my penis and slowly began to stroke it. "Ok," he went on, "do you think about me naked often?" He was still smirking.

"Yeah. Pretty often." I was surprised with how easy it was to be honest. This answer seemed to please him as his dick made a quick jump from seven to eight o'clock. Ben was smiling now. He looked very pleased with himself.

"You know," Ben said, "I've been meaning to ask you this stuff for a while. Seems like you're always staring at my package." He was stroking me harder now.

"Oh," I was trying to keep my voice steady, "Well it's not easy for me with your outrageously hot body always in nothing but your underwear."

Even as Ben chuckled his penis jumped from eight to nine o'clock and then continued to rise slowly. At the sight of his perfect cock getting harder again all because of what I was saying, I felt myself getting ready to blow. He didn't ask another question right away. It occurred to me he was enjoying my panting while he rubber me. I was just about there when he finally spoke again.

"One last question before I let you go," as if there was any stopping it now, "what happens next?"

"What do you mean?" I gasped.

"Well, we are living out your sexual fantasies, aren't we? What do we do next?"

The room was spinning. His hand was moving so that I couldn't tell where it ended and my cock began. I could hardly breath except to shout out, "You fuck me!"

"I thought so!" he exclaimed as I shot my load into the air and all over myself, not to mention his soaked hand.

I had no time to catch my breath. Without making any hint that he was going to clean his hand he simply said, "On all fours." I obeyed.

He began to tickle my anus with one semen soaked finger and then slowly began to wedge it in. Immediately I caught myself moaning. I had of course fingered myself before but it really is not the same. Soon his finger was in all the way, and then a second finger, and then his fingers were moving in and out and in and out. "You like that?" Ben asked gently.

All I could get out was a quiet, "mmmm."

More forcefully he said, "Hey! Answer me when I ask you a question!"

It took all of my strength to blurt out, "Damn it! I love it!"

He didn't say anything else but pulled his fingers out. There was suddenly one hand on my ass cheek and I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of my ass. He pushed for a minute and then suddenly it slipped past the threshold and his round head was inside of me. I gasped.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Yes."

He pushed in more deeply and then backed it out again. "You ok?"

"Yeah." It did hurt, very much, but I had wanted this for a long time, and I'd watched enough "straight guys go gay" videos to know that it only hurts until it feels great. He thrust slowly and gently a few more times to about half way in. Then he said, "I'm going to go deeper now." The pain started anew.

The same thing happened yet another time, and this time after he announced he was going farther in, I felt his body on my ass cheeks. This time was different though. This time he did not pull it back out at all. "What's it like?" he asked.

"Come on!" I exclaimed.

"Answer me." he said calmly. Frustrated but wanting more, I did as I was told once again.

"It hurts. It really hurts. But it also feels good."

"What else?" Ben said. I didn't know what else to say. It was hard to concentrate. He went on, "Come on, just tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking I can't even think straight right now!" I burst out. He said nothing so I kept going, "I'm thinking this is killing me and I want you to keep going but I can't make you! I can't do anything! You are in complete control and I am fucking helpless!"

"Oh fuck!" he said as he began to fuck me. The change was so sudden I hadn't been prepared at all for it. I let out a shriek which did not escape Ben's notice. "Oh yeah!" he panted, "you like being controlled." I didn't answer this time except with a drawn out, "OH!" but he didn't seem to notice or care.

He was right though. Of course I loved it. It was what I had always been hoping for and I never wanted this to end. Being fucked was the best feeling ever, and yet somehow being dominated was even better.

Suddenly, the sound of balls slapping flesh stopped and there was no dick inside me anymore. Before I could protest, Ben said, "turn over on your back. I want to be able to see your O face and your other expressions while I fuck you." Of course I did as I was ordered.

"I wanted to watch you fuck me too." I said.

He pulled my legs up until my feet rested on his shoulders. They barely reached since he was a whole 4 inches taller than me. I was so enjoying looking at his chest glistening in his own sweat between my legs that I was caught completely off guard when I felt myself penetrated again. It was not gentle this time and it hurt as much or more as it had before.

I let out a whimper. Ben heard it. I knew he did but he never slowed down. The pain was joined by pleasure and finally the pain was no more and the pleasure was outstanding. He never slowed down. He was moaning too. And panting. And saying "Oh fuck yes."

Soon our moans and cries and "fucks" were in sync. He started to go even harder. My next moan was closer to a scream. "Oh yeah take it bitch" he was practically shouting too. I loved it.

"I want to cum for you!" I managed to get out.

"Hell yeah!" he really was shouting this time. He put his hand on my erection again and it only took a few shakes before I was cumming everywhere. It landed first on my chest, then shot all the way onto the arm of the couch behind my head, a third shot landed on my chin, and finally a fourth, fifth and sixth landed on my stomach.

"Fuck yeah." Ben wasn't shouting anymore, this was a nearly unintelligible whisper. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head and I felt string after string of warm gooey semen shoot up my ass.

We were both gasping for air. Ben collapsed on top of me, his now softening cock still inside my ass, my legs still up in the air.

He finally pulled out and sat slouched on the couch. I tried to sit but my ass was tender and even on the soft couch it didn't feel very good. I flinched and turned to lean on my side. Ben giggled at me.

"Good luck with that." He said, still laughing under his breath. "I'm sure next time will be easier on you."

I smiled. "Next time."

anon290
anon290
19 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ben rules!!

Great story. Plenty more to work with in this new relationship....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please make more to this story! Keep Ben as the dominant top!!! It's so hot!!!

Equus7Equus7over 9 years ago
Awesome beginning

This is a great start! I hope you and Ben have a few more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent story

Wow! What a hot story! Love 1 page stories

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
More Stories