First Taste of Love

Story Info
A BBW's first time after a long wait.
2.5k words
4.33
57.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 30 and overweight. Not that much and some say I have a cute face and pretty hair and eyes. I hate the V word but I am one. I came close once, but the guy's friends wanted to watch him pop me and I wouldn't let it happen. I ran off wrapped in a sheet. I even left my clothes and purse. Someday I'll tell that story. That happened when I was 20 and in college. After that I never dated and I never let any man get close to me.

I graduated and took a job with a small computer company. I worked hard and took on a lot of weekend and night work. Soon I was promoted to manage the company operations in a rural area most people didn't want to go to. I bought a nice little house by a lake and settled into a quiet life of work, books, and TV shows. What I watched and read constantly reminded me of the pleasure I never had. Each night I before I went to sleep I would finger myself and feel my untouched hymen. Still I never pleasured myself. Climax was a forbidden and untasted fruit. Like the heroines in the romance novels I was waiting for "him".

My boss was a charming 50 year old, a childless widower who admitted he was still madly in love with his dead wife. He treated me well and never made anything that was close to a pass at me. He was very informal and except when the occasion required he usually worked in jeans or even sweats. He cut up with his staff and we became friends. It was a break in my lonely routine when he came to visit my area. Usually he stayed at the local motel but this year it was full for a fishing tournament. He offered to reschedule but I invited him to use my guest room instead and he reluctantly accepted.

My guest room is kind of like a grown up doll house. Nobody ever visits me so I just play with it. Everything is just a little nicer than I use myself and when I'm tired of playing with it I bring the fancy stuff to my bedroom and use it and buy better things for my "doll house". The bed has never been slept in and even the pillows are unused. I was glad that this man who had done so much for me would be my first house guest. I hoped he would be comfortable.

I even decided to cook for him. I am a good cook and I guess that's how I got to be overweight. Lucky for me the local grocery has some nice things to work with. For my special guest I picked some nice salmon and made veggies with a special sauce my mother taught me to make. To top it off I baked a pie using fresh fruit from a local orchard. The guys on the cooking shows would have been impressed. I hoped he would be too.

The time for his visit came and we spent the afternoon in the office going over accounts and meeting with some important customers. We were both dressed to the nines for them. When we finished I drove him to my place. I showed him around and asked if he minded if I put on some comfortable clothes before I fixed dinner. He offered to take me out but I was tired of the local greasy spoons and I wouldn't have wished them on him again even if I had hated him. He laughed and thanked me and asked what the dress code was for the evening. I smiled and said, "Comfy." While he unpacked and changed I went to my room and changed into sweats. They didn't flatter my figure but I wasn't even thinking of that with this man. He once joked that he thought of me as "the daughter he never had" or maybe "the little sister he never wanted."

It was no surprise when he also emerged in his sweats and sat down in my kitchen. I poured him a drink and we talked while I fixed dinner. He offered to help but I gently turned him down. He's actually a good cook and I've enjoyed dinner at his place a few times when he hosted holiday parties for his staff, but this was my show. He kept me laughing while I cooked and on through dinner. He praised my cooking lavishly but sincerely. I lapped up the praise like a kitten at a bowl of cream. Maybe I was just hungry for company.

Then I served dessert. I dug into mine before I noticed that he hadn't touched his. Then he gave a strange look. He told me that it looked wonderful but that he was a diabetic. He said that he was used to passing up sweets and that he'd enjoy it by watching me. I actually cried because I felt I had hurt him. That really did hurt him and he asked if he might have just a taste but served in a special way. He said he would taste it from my lips with a big kiss.

I was shaking and sobbing as I took a bite then stood and tilted my head. He embraced me and our lips met. I heard a soft "Mmmm". Then his tongue touched my lips and parted them. He wasn't just tasting my cooking, I felt he was tasting my soul. We kissed for what seemed like minutes while his hands caressed my back and hair. When our lips parted he still held me strongly but tenderly then we kissed again. This time his hands slipped under my top and found the bare skin at the small of my back. As his hands slid over me I felt something I had never really known.

I let my body melt into his arms like I'd seen the beauties in the movies do with their handsome lovers. I was no beauty and he was no leading man but in that moment I was Jen and he was Ben. His kiss became more forceful and his hands slipped under my sweat pants to fondle my buns. I had the strangest feeling inside and I felt wet between my thighs. Then I noticed a strange smell. It grew stronger and he ground his body against mine. I felt the rise of his erection. I pulled away from him and looked down then felt my soaked crotch. I thought I'd wet myself. Oh, what I must look like? My pudgy body was adorned with a big wet spot on my sweat pants.

He must have read my thoughts. He took me back in his arms and whispered, "Carol, you are beautiful just like you are. I know what it is to be lonely too." Then he kissed me long and deeply while his hands caressed and explored my body. Each time we broke our kiss he whispered sweet words about me - how smooth my skin was, how beautiful my eyes were, how soft my hair was. My hands explored him too as I moaned my thanks.

He lead me to my guest room where we embraced and kissed more passionately. My mind whirled with memories of scenes from movies and of that night long ago when it almost happened. Then I let myself go. I didn't resist as he lifted my top away and carefully released my bra. We broke our embrace and I stepped back as it fell to the floor like a huge white butterfly. He slipped off his shirt as it happened then we embraced again as our pants fell to our ankles.

We stepped out of them and he guided me to sit on the bed. He knelt before me and kissed my vagina. I lay back and moaned as his tongue parted those lips and found my clitoris. More and more fluid poured out of me as he continued slowly licking and caressing with tongue and gentle fingers. All I could do was moan louder as the sensations built up in my body. My muscles tensed and I started to squirm and buck while I tried not to pull away from the source of my pleasure. Then I lost control of myself and waves of sensation ran through my body until I could hardly move. He gently eased me under the sheet then settled beside me as his fingers explored inside me while we shared a long deep kiss and I tasted myself on his lips. He pulled back when he touched my hymen.

Fear raced through me. Would he stop? Did I want him to? Then another gentle whisper, "Carol, this is a gift you can only give once. Are you sure?" In that moment I fell hopelessly in love with him but I couldn't say it. I answered by guiding his hand back to my center and reaching out to caress his aching penis. He moaned to my touch then he mounted me. His arms slipped under me and his hands held my shoulders. I guided him as he tenderly entered till he touched my flower. I felt so incredibly full and then he withdrew, grabbed my shoulders and thrust his hips till they hit mine with a slap. There was a flash of incredible pain as he stretched and tore me and then an amazing feeling. He let me get used to his presence inside me then he slowly slid out of me then in again and I moaned. He could tell I felt more pleasure than pain and he picked up his pace. Over and over he drove into me and I pushed back to meet him. The sensations came again stronger than before and again I bucked and squirmed. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and squeezed him as tightly as I could then I lost control of my body again as he pushed into me harder and faster. I was in a mist as I heard his body slap against mine. Then he cried out. Had I done something wrong? He pushed deep and held himself there and I felt his penis throbbing inside me with the head pressed to my cervix. Then I felt him spurt into me. He spurted over and over and I squeezed trying to get more. Then he gently settled beside me and held me close. We kissed and he caressed me as our bodies recovered. I felt sore as I lay there in his gentle arms but I knew I would never feel a sweeter moment.

"Was it OK, please don't stop?" I whispered still naive and afraid. He held me close and told me that the evening was young and then he began caressing me again. I never wanted the night to end. As I felt his erection return he guided my face to it and I took it in my mouth. It tasted strange, a mix of my musk and blood with his semen but I loved it. I wondered if I was doing the right thing as I licked and sucked it like a popsicle. He whispered his approval and so I kept on. I felt fluid seep out and I licked it up. Now he moaned and writhed like I had done. I wondered if I should stop but his hand on my head softly held me in place. I tasted the stuff that oozed from him. Salty and sticky but it came from the man who had just given me the best moment of my life so I kept on. I felt him throb against my lips and tongue and I heard him say how good it felt. Then he screamed and his semen burst into my mouth. I savored the taste of a man for the first time and as he gave me his all I drank down every drop. I never expected what happened next. He kissed me and again we shared a taste. My heart melted and I drew him close and cradled him in my arms. We rested again and he called me his beautiful wonderful Carol. My juices flowed at the sound.

We dozed for a while and I woke to his gentle touches. Could there be more? He urged me to my hands and knees and knelt behind me. He entered my body again and I winced from the soreness inside me. He drew away but before I could doubt myself his gentle fingers probed my dripping pussy and spread my juices till they found my anus. Gently so gently his finger moistened in my juices entered me there. I sighed and pushed myself toward it. Then he withdrew it and I felt his penis replace it. My spinchter stretched as he slowly entered till I had taken it all. I felt him throbbing there and then he slowly withdrew and entered again. He told me I was beautiful and wonderful as he picked up his pace. His hands held my waist as he pulled me on and off him. I felt him swell in me and then he burst into my bowels while I thrilled to another climax.

We settled in each others arms. He still moaned soft endearments to me as we fell into a blissful sleep. I hated the coarse word but I knew he had just fucked all the virginity out of me. At last I was a woman who had satisfied a man in every way. My tears flowed like my juices had. I had nothing more to give but my heart and soul and I knew I was right to wait so long.

When we woke we made love again and in the afterglow he asked me to marry him. I said yes and we were wed that same day. That night we returned to the same bed and for the first time I noticed the stains from the night before. I let my upset show and he held me close. He told me how wonderful it was that I had let him be my first and that it happened in that special place and thanked me for the gifts no woman had ever given him before. I forgave him and we made love over and over again. Now there was no pain, only the love and passion I had longed for over so many empty nights.

I had one more gift to give him. His seed worked its magic inside my womb and nine months later to the day I gave him a son. He was with me through it all and in the delivery room he held us both and told me again that I was beautiful and wonderful. I'm so glad I waited and I promised my first that he would be my last and only. What man could have given me more?