First Thirst

Story Info
A boys first romantic encounter.
1k words
3.89
37.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: First Encounter

I always dine alone and somewhere obscure, because I'm a misfit and need to play with myself. I stay away from other people because my mom wants it that way and I feel less insecure. I'm a loner with a boner she'd rather not know about, think about, or discuss in any healthy way. She's a Catholic burdened with unjustified guilt and the need to see her son suffer on the cross for her sins. My life has been one of sexual frustration, masturbation and condemnation. My world is one of dirty magazines, an occasional pornographic movie and the lies of my moms religion. When I finally did take this job, mom almost suffered a stroke, but settled for daily depression. I mean weekly migraine headaches between bouts of anxiety and fits of crying. I've been raised in a Tupperware container and kept from maturing. Today was the beginning of the end, the first day of liberty.

I was sitting in the company cafeteria during lunch, hiding behind one of the square columns as usual. I'd just sat down with my tray when Colleen appeared out of nowhere and sat down next to me. It was the first time anything like that had ever happened to me and I was scared to say the least. Little did I realize everything from then on, would be for the first time.

"Hi, mind if I join you?" Colleen asked while sliding into the chair. She didn't wait for my answer. I was shocked and dumbfounded. I couldn't believe a woman sat down beside me and was talking to me. I was at a loss for words and my thoughts were garbled beyond recognition. She almost laughed but smiled instead and I was glad for that. She put her elbows on the table and her chin in her hands. I gulped and couldn't stop fidgeting.

"Um...," was the best I could muster.

"What'cha doin'," she asked with a smirk. I could feel her starring at me, her eyes burning holes in my brain.

"Eatin' lunch," I murmured. With the aid of quick stolen glances I recognized her as Mr. Badballer's personal secretary. Being the mail clerk allows me to travel throughout the company. Though too shy to meet anyone, I know their names and in some cases how pretty they are. Colleen was too pretty and I could never bring myself to look at her for more than a second. It didn't take long for her to become my reason for masturbation, a fantasy for satisfaction. She always dressed in the most revealing outfits and I got hard just thinking about her. Soon after seeing Colleen, every woman's picture from every magazine carried her face, and I hadn't really seen it yet. After a month on the job, I was still afraid to look at her, or smile in her direction. I never realized she knew I existed.

"Not doin' to good of a job are we," Colleen continued playfully. She dropped her right hand to my tray and picked up a carrot stick. I couldn't move and simply sat there mesmerized. Hot flashes raged through my body and I broke out in a terrible sweat. I was embarrassed beyond belief and didn't know what to do. I kept my eye's lowered and watched the carrot come to my lips. I hoped she wouldn't look into my lap and see my excitement, the embarrassment would kill me

"Meet me right after work, downstairs by the elevators. We'll go to Dometris," she said quietly but with authority. I wasn't sure I should do as she requested and thought of saying 'no', but she was on to me. "Don't think of backing out. Mr. Badballer wouldn't look favorably on such action."

I glanced up quickly and away quicker. Mr. Badballer's name strikes terror into the hearts of all employees and why not. He's rough, tough and meaner than hell. The jobs are fantastic and the pay is better, but termination's are swift, sure and absolute. Conditions and benefits are the best in the world and I was lucky to be in his employ. If he wanted me to go out with his personal secretary, I'd be a fool to do otherwise. Colleen's hand reached my mouth with the carrot stick. She held it between thumb and finger and poked one end between my lips. Her fragrance sent me on a gentle trip and my lips parted. It was enough for her to slip the orange lance into my mouth and wiggle it around until secure. I couldn't move and glanced around to see if I was being watched. I was very confused and didn't know what to do, so I sat there with my hands on the table hoping for the best.

Colleen left the carrot sticking from my mouth and stood to leave. She bent forward to whisper something in my ear. From the corner of my eye's I could see her. I was looking into the deep cleavage formed by her breasts and my eye's slipped into it. I was seeing a real cleavage for the first time in my life and I couldn't pull out. She must have realized my dilemma because she allowed me to linger in it for quite awhile and didn't mind my ogling. I wasn't aware of my actions until I caught myself drooling and then straightened up. Humiliation overwhelmed me and I looked away, red as a beet. I pressed my thighs together and wished I could adjust my penis. My hard-on was in a peculiar position and my scrotum needed to be pulled out from between my thighs. It was very hot and sweaty in there and itched terribly. I was most uncomfortable and needed to touch myself then and there. I was sure to lose control if Colleen didn't leave soon. I took a couple deep breaths and tried to clear my mind. I would realign myself right after she left.

"Don't forget!" Colleen finished in a demanding voice.

I was shaking for the rest of the day and couldn't concentrate. For the first time in my life, I wouldn't be going right home. I would phone home.