First Thirst Ch. 08

Story Info
First Moaning Ever.
1.9k words
4.29
16.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight: First Moaning Ever

And yet again I found myself trying to relax after having been reawakened. Again I'd needed to force my hips to stop, and it didn't matter how tired I was, my balls ached and my hard-on drooled. Again I found solace in my grasp, and through the experience of infantile regression. Colleen's breasts were everything to me and I worshipped them.

The room seemed brighter now. From over Colleen's shoulder I could see where the window met the ceiling. I could see the long white drapes aglow with an early morning sunrise. The light came from a pair of windows and it made the room that much more romantic. I now believed without doubt that Colleen was real and yesterday actually happened. I'd actually slept somewhere other than home and mother must have been a nervous wreck by now, but I didn't care. Both my heads ached, one more than the other. I could easily make out the color of Colleen's skin tones now, and did just that. I also became aware of my circumstance.

It felt as if I were lying on a soggy sponge with hundreds of hot, warm and cold spots. Some spots were sticky and some were slimy, and they were all icky. My waist hips and thighs, slid around on rivers of lubricant that continued leaking from the head of my penis. It formed a Vaseline-like coat that became cold but stayed slippery. My belly chest and shoulders rolled in the saliva my mouth surrendered during its endless pursuit of oral satisfaction. Saliva turned the bed into a cold wet wash cloth I adhered to.

I sucked gently on the nipple in my mouth and listened to my sloppy rendition, an erotic tune and warm serenade to myself. I had a moment to ponder and scanned my surroundings with thought. Colleen's room was large and quite lavish in design and furnishings. The ceiling was high, ten foot at least, and it supported a delicate chandelier I almost couldn't see from under the canapé. The walls and ceiling appeared to be painted shades of pastel pink. I hadn't thought Colleen to be exceptionally wealthy, but how was I to know. There were a pair of wall mirrors hung opposite each other and at least one full length double mirror on feet. I glimpsed a dresser with large drawers and vanity with its own large mirror, both in polished wood that matched the bed frame. What I took to be closet doors, spoke of a massive wardrobe. I couldn't see very much from where I was and had no intention of releasing the nipple for a chance to look around. I was content to see what I could from where I was.

Suddenly Colleen stirred and fell onto her back. The nipple was yanked from my mouth and her breast's taken from me. As Colleen settled back with both hands behind her head she arched her back. I watched the nearest breast rise with her chest and I pounced on the nipple with my mouth. Actually, I craned my neck to reach it and took it gently between my lips. Colleen didn't mind, so I went back to suckling and, never wanted to stop. I was propped-up on one arm and kept the other arm behind me for good measure.

I could see Colleen's face now and her eyes were still closed. Her wild hair radiated out from under her in all directions. The gold against the white satin reminded me of the early morning sun. I stared at her small pouty lips and wished I could reach them with mine.... Wished I had the nerve to reach for them without permission. I began counting the few freckles decorating Colleen's face, and then I circled her pug nose and fell to her chin. It was round and possessed the shallowest dimple, quite noble in appearance. So much perfection is difficult to find wrapped in a single package and I felt very lucky. I zoomed in on her long black eyelashes and commenced counting them. I was soon ready to doze again, but started when Colleen opened her eyes. Was I happy.

"Morning sweetie," Colleen said. Her voice was that of a delicate bell's refrain, a gentle alarm clock that roused without disturbing. Not that this woman could ever do or say anything upsetting, I didn't think that possible. She referred to me as 'sweetie' and I was bedside myself with ferment. I released the nipple in order to answer her.

"Morning ma'am," I dared. Realizing my words hadn't offended, I went back to nursing. Colleen looked at me and smiled. Her smile let me know everything was fine and I had nothing to worry about. She looked at my lips, at the juncture of our union and pressed her breast up, pressing me on. I looked into her eyes when they returned and lost myself in them once again. Now I wanted to look at Colleen and for Colleen to look at me. My penis throbbed with excitement and vibrated against her nearest thigh. Now I wanted Colleen to know of my excitement, to see it, to feel it. I already realized things were never going to be the same for me because now I needed this woman to attain satisfaction. I was content to look into her eyes and suck on her breast, but Colleen needed to speak.

"No work for you today," Colleen said.

"Mmmmpgh," I replied with bubbles and froth. My eyes asked the question.

"In fact you won't be going to work ever again." She looked at me and waited for my reply. All I could muster was another quizzical response and for that I released the nipple.

"Ma'am?" I laid there with my mouth agape. A thin stand of saliva connected my lower lip to the nipple. I watched Colleen's eyes follow the strand from her nipple to my lip and back. Then she looked into my eyes.

"Yep," she said with a flick of her wrist and finger. "I've worked it all out with Mr. Badballer. I'll work and you will stay home from now on," she said with a smile. I still looked perplexed and thought about it. My 'wife' Colleen will work and I, the 'husband' will stay home. It seemed strange, an odd arrangement indeed, quite unusual I thought, but I actually didn't know. And what about my mom. Again I was afraid to ask.

"Ma'am?"

"Now don't be silly. We'll be married immediately, sometime next week will do," Colleen said while looking through me. She dropped her hand between us, to my penis and took my hard-on gently. I could see dreams unfolding in her mind and was happy to be part of them; maybe the reason for them. She seemed to drift in and out of deep thought. "No, there's no use waiting," she went on. At this point I listened without hearing more then bits and pieces. At this point her hand was driving me wild. "There are some rules for you to learn..." I'd be told what to do and when –and I was quite happy with this and began humping her hand...very slowly. Colleen looked at me with a little more seriousness. "...Small rules I'm sure you'll have no trouble adapting to. Now, about the arrangements....." she went on with a smile and a couple long strokes.

"Ma'am," I asked timidly, but in a way that spoke of my concerns. I had many, but first was my mom. What the hell was I supposed to tell her? She would kill me for sure. Colleen stopped, held me tight and looked at me offended by the rude interruption.

"Okay, what is it young man," she barked quite irritated.

"Ah...mother..."

"Wha...," she cut me off. "Your mom?! Ho, ho! My dear boy, do not think another moment about it and I mean it. Colleen is taking care of mommy," she stated with assurance and a big grin. She commenced stroking me again. I was dumbfounded and must have looked the part.

"Ma'a..." I began out of my continuing confusion and mounting tension.

"Now what did I just tell you," Colleen stated rhetorically, stopping me cold. Her look went a bit sour and I realized it was time to shut up. "I do not want to hear anymore about it. You have enough to think about. You have your own responsibilities awaiting you. There is much for you to learn and too short a time..." Colleen went on. She reached her free hand to the edge of her bed but returned empty handed. She stretched, arched and yawned as I struggled to follow her movements. Suddenly I felt someone behind me. Colleen looked up at someone, grabbed me tight and spoke.

"Ja Nutte, there you, what took so long," Colleen said to the stranger. I was shocked and embarrassed to be caught as I was and pressed into Colleen for security. Colleen laughed at me. "It's just the maid, Nutte. You'd better grow accustomed to her."

"Ma'am?"

"Nutte has authority over you in my absence. While I'm at work Nutte will look after you," Colleen said. Her tone told me I had no other choice. I still looked at her quizzically and she squeezed me tighter and continued as if shocked herself. "Did you really think I would allow you to be alone? What a vivid imagination!"

"Ma'am?" I whispered with a dry mouth.

"Ho, ho! No, no, no, never! You're the male I'm about to marry. 'Tsk, tsk.' Come on, be serious, you have a lot to learn boy."

"Ma'am?"

"Well duh! Hello in there," she said sarcastically, pointing to my head and knocking. She had me bewildered once again and unable to do more than obey, I was so confused.

"Huh," I retorted.

"Duhhhh. Listen to me carefully. I'll go over this one time and one time only. No husband of mine will be left unattended, until trained," Colleen said looking up to Nutte with a smile and a wink I felt sure was returned. She looked back to me. "Simple heh? Get it?" Colleen released me and stretched again.

It was the hands of Nutte that took me suddenly. One took hold of my hair and the other took my testicles. Like this Nutte pulled me away from my love and took me up onto my hands and knees. She forced me to hold my ass high while looking down at the bed, at the sheets stained with my surrender. Colleen rolled out of bed and I strained my eyes to follow her, but Nutte held me fast and made it all but impossible. She knew what I wanted to do and made sure I couldn't. Instead, she pushed my face down into the wet spots and began rubbing me around in them. She was rough and very strong, and I was a washcloth in her hands. I couldn't understand the why's and wherefores of all this, but had no intention of fighting back, not that I could.

"I have to get ready for work. Nutte will see to you and I want you to obey her without question." Colleen said in a demanding voice. I knew better than to argue, but I couldn't help wondering when we would fuck, and my mom.

"Yes ma'am," I answered and Colleen disappeared into her bathroom.

"I'll see you before I leave," I heard her say as she disappeared.